[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never seen an anime that butchered its source material
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159 KB, 1680x1050
I have never seen an anime that butchered its source material so thoroughly as bokurano.
>>
File: 1429776695886.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1429776695886.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>134787262
>>
At least the OP was nice.
>>
I only read it, what did they do?
>>
I feel like adaptions should be free to take liberties. In this case it's not like the source was good anyways, so who cares?
>>
File: Bokurano Spread.jpg (2 MB, 1798x1291) Image search: [Google]
Bokurano Spread.jpg
2 MB, 1798x1291
>>134787262
What are you talking about? There's no Bokurano anime. I'm sure if one were to exist it would never live up to the manga.

>>134787285
Uninstall is the only good thing that came out of it. I will be eternally mad that pic related was cut.

>>134787307
Lots of minor changes in the first half, massively rewritten second half and ending that shits on its source.
>>
So, anime original endings?

The most obvious entry-level one would probably be the first FMA series. Mixed bag there, had a nice tie-in with the movie, but Brotherhood was loads better.

As for Bokurano I haven't watched it. That OP though.
Pretty much this >>134787333
That spread was really something.
>>
>>134787311
>In this case it's not like the source was good anyways, so who cares?
You go fuck yourself.
>>134787307
>Dung Beetle is a bad guy.
>chizuru wasn't gang raped and blackmailed
>chizuru killed kako by manslaughter, not cold blooded murder
>kirie doesn't stab Hatagai
I didn't watch the whole thing.
That's all I remembered.
>>
>>134787355
>Brotherhood was better
in ending the series maybe, but thats about it
>>
>>134787333
The ending to the manga was fucking spectacular.
I always love a good lightshow.
>>
File: Ene.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Ene.webm
3 MB, 960x540
I believe you are forgetting something.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.