[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am very surprised because it seems like there are rumors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: fujoshi tweet.png (50 KB, 603x265) Image search: [Google]
fujoshi tweet.png
50 KB, 603x265
>I am very surprised because it seems like there are rumors that I detest fujoshi culture. I’ve never even spoken about it before, in fact, I am just grateful that I have so many readers and of course I don’t feel repelled by it. To be frank, I don’t go searching for it either. I am not influenced by it. I have absolutely no thoughts.

ONE confirms he does not mind fujoshi at all. Your thoughts?
>>
>>134771888
why do people get mad at women enjoying anything to begin with
>>
>>134771888
Why should I have thoughts about his opinions?
>>
>>134772061
Because people hate women, anon.
>>
>>134772061

Why do people get mad at men for enjoying things?

Honestly, everyone just needs to loosen up.
>>
>>134771888
not enough homolust, a wild fujoshi get triggered. Typical
>>
I can´t imagine any author hating on fujos, they are a big source of money.
>>
>>134772713
While he doesn't hate them, Oda has been known to frequently state how much he doesn't really care for the opinions of his female readers
>>
>>134771888
I don't see the problem.
No one likes yurifags either but they're entitled to enjoy their hobby.
>>
>>134772288
If only everyone were as chill as one is.
>>
>>134772713
Didn't the original creator of LoGH get really butthurt about fujoshi thinking Reinhard and Kircheis are gay?
>>
I am absolutely indifferent about this. Shaking with neutrality.
>>
>>134771888
Is this a real tweet? Can you link it?
>>
>>134777794
https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/658019419474423809

It's real.
>>
>>134771888
>No facts
>No opinions
>>
>>134771888
> I’ve never even spoken about it before
> I don’t go searching for it either
> I am not influenced by it
> he said i have absolutely no thoughts
> It mean he doesn't mind at all
I think it doesn't match pal .
>>
>>134779759
>and of course I don’t feel repelled by it.

If you're not repelled by something and you generally have no thoughts on it, I think that pretty much means you don't mind it.
>>
>>134781121
NO, it mean he doesn't 'care' at all and doesn't know much about it thus he has no opinion on it. How can you make an opinion to something he is hardly understand/ read/ or watch. so in fact he said he hardly know about fujoshi culture thus i cannot make any opinion because i hardly 'know' or understand about it and no intention to know more about it.
>>
>>134781424
Where does he say he doesn't know about it? You literally made that up. He says he hasn't spoken on it, isn't repelled by it, doesn't search it out, and has no opinion about it. Not that he lacks knowledge of fujoshi culture.

Stop projecting on ONE.
>>
>>134781466
If he know he capable to make an opinion but he say.
> he said i have absolutely no thoughts
> I don’t go searching for it either
> I am not influenced by it
he is indirectly say he don't know so he has no capability to make an opinion.
>>
>>134781600
No. Your reading comprehension is shit.
>>
Actually you need to say that to yourself. You make an assumption using wild imagination in clear statement.>>134781641
>>
>>134781714
He knows what fujoshi are and the fact that they like OPM, you retard. He says this blatantly. He just doesn't seek out their works.

So he isn't out actively looking for Saitama/Genos doujins or some shit like that, but he isn't condemning the existence of that stuff either. His stance is neutral, not uninformed.
>>
>>134771888
I'm not sure how you could think that of ONE when's written a work as emotionally driven and introspective as Mob Psycho 100.
>>
>>134781902
> starting insult
> using wild theory
> damage control
You can masturbate as you wish to your masturbatory theory nobody stop you .
> uninformed
> reading comprehension
I don't say he is uninformed but he has no capability to judge it because he has no interest about it or hardly know about it to make an opinion in this case to be close being objective opinion.
>>
>>134782083
>I don't say he is uninformed
>but he [...] hardly know about it to make an opinion in this case

Oh, so you just can't fucking speak or understand English. That explains a lot. No use pursuing this, then.
>>
>>134782083
Does it make you feel smart to write in circles like that? Write in simpler sentences until you actually get a proper grasp of english.

ONE's just saying that he doesn't care either way about the matter. His tone is more informal than the translation makes it sound too. His message boils down to "I never touched this topic since I never cared about it so why am I getting hassled for it?"
>>
File: 1449993379269.jpg (336 KB, 1744x1680) Image search: [Google]
1449993379269.jpg
336 KB, 1744x1680
>>134772176
This. Misogyny is rampant in the anime community.
>>
Fujoshi buy BDs and merchandise, we foreigners do not. Japan doesn't give a fuck about us
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.