[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this girl always seems so angry in every pic i see of her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: hataraku-hero-emilia.jpg (35 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
hataraku-hero-emilia.jpg
35 KB, 680x383
Why does this girl always seems so angry in every pic i see of her?
>>
Because she's a bitch.
>>
File: emi yusa sits down.png (701 KB, 1000x1226) Image search: [Google]
emi yusa sits down.png
701 KB, 1000x1226
>>134755057
>>134755116

because she's a hero having to live in our world and deal with the fact her arch-nemesis is actually a nice guy...it fucks with everything that you spent your entire life believing.
>>
>>134755057
A terminal case of resting bitch face
>>
>>134755057
That's a gag.
She makes the evil faces like a chuuni villain does because the actual villain is the mary sue protagonist
>>
Her face makes me hard as fuck and I don't even know why
>>
Emi a shit.
Worse than Kirino.
>>
>>134755057
Because she's flat

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
>>
>>134756851
Nice try, inbred. Emi isn't even a bitch, I mean, she literally thought the dude killed her dad and she didn't even kill him instantly upon meeting him in Japan. All she did was stalk him to make sure he wasn't planning world domination or anything. She's a good girl
>>
>>134755057
That's all the shitposters took away from the show. In reality her FOIL to the MC was one of the funniest aspects.
>>
>>134757107
This. She's being forced to get along with the guy who (she thinks) killed her father. Anyone would be irritable in her situation.
>>
File: buttmad.png (222 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
buttmad.png
222 KB, 700x400
This anime had some nice faces
>>
>>134755959
>muh freudian excuses
>>
>>134757938
Demons are literally the antithesis of humans. Her behavior is totally justified, considering that maou is probably the only exception and most demons are bloodthirsty maniacs whose only purpose is to make humans lives as miserable as possible.

You don't see Guts getting friendly with Apostles right? Because that would be fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>134758101
A lot of the demons shown in the LNs are pretty nice.
Emi also learns to see less black and white, at one point she even has to fight against a hundred demons and go fisticuff rather than simply killing them with her magic and swords since she felt she couldn't simply kill demons anymore after learning to know Maou and co
>>
>>134755057
Pretty much fails at everything she does and only to find out much much later.
>>
File: 1365941366760.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1365941366760.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Would you?
>>
She is a jew trapped in a universe where everyone is telling her Hitler's an awesome guy
>>
Emi is a cute though.

and the part were she goes back to Ente Isla and quickly finds she misses modern convenience was cute and hilarious in the LN.
>>
>>134755959
The 'joke' of the series is the bad guy is a good guy and the good guys are the bad guys and the hero is a dick.
>>
>>134758644
Well stated, /a/non.
>>
File: Untitled-2 - Copy.jpg (282 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2 - Copy.jpg
282 KB, 900x600
>>134755057
>>
>>134761803
So life-like
>>
Season 3 when?
>>
Maou not wanting a piece of that Chiho hotness should be a crime.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.