[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better than Evangelion. Better than Madoka.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Zearth.full.650925.jpg (630 KB, 1105x1600) Image search: [Google]
Zearth.full.650925.jpg
630 KB, 1105x1600
Better than Evangelion.
Better than Madoka.
>>
But is it better than your mum?
>>
>>134750042
>Better than Madoka.
Not that hard.
>>
>>134750056
This is true.
>>134750052
Probably.
>>
File: UltramanZearth.jpg (15 KB, 291x515) Image search: [Google]
UltramanZearth.jpg
15 KB, 291x515
>>134750042
Zearth?
>>
I didn't feel anything for the characters. They all just died way too fast. Dung beetle was the only good character.
>>
>>134750042
Yes. Manga is probably my favorite thing ever.
>>
>>134750042
Not really
>>
Nah.

Characters flat out sucked, and the whole premise is trash. "hurf durf universe round robin"

I'd go into more detail, but you're such a fag OP you aren't even worth what I already wrote down.
>>
>>134754338
So, better than Evangelion and Madoka?
>>
>>134754592
Nah.

Both those shows had characters that sucked but were a little interesting. Unlike Bokurano.
>>
>>134754622
Sure if you go for cliches.
And it's funny that you bash the premise when Eva and Madoka are the exact same shit in that regard, and when Madoka rips it off wholesale.
>>
>>134754622
Let me clarify.
The characters in Bokurano were better than the characters in Madoka and Evangelion because they all had something to say about humanity, or a certain worldview, and it all came to a natural clear conclusion.

Eva and Madoka characters appeal to you because they're easy for you to sympathize with as a brainless otaku.
>>
>>134750042
I'm still so fucking butthurt about the teacher who fucked one of the kids. Jesus what was wrong with the girl's family? They should have been out ofr his blood. He should have been tortured in the worst ways possible.
>>
>>134754622
EVA___ has pretty great characters considering it's anime. I know you probably hate it because it's super popular normalfag bait and you are elitist anime masterrace, but it's pretty difficult to name an anime where characters are as well written in the context they are given.
>>
>>134755347
And he got away with it in the end.
>>
>>134757155
FUCK HIM
>>
>>134759053
Kind of many girls did, in fact.
>>
>>134757155
Didnt he get shanked by the fat kid?
>>
>>134759496
I don't remember if it happened in the manga. He lived anyway, though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.