[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just marathoned the first 30 pages and first 4 panels of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449774711214.jpg (90 KB, 235x357) Image search: [Google]
1449774711214.jpg
90 KB, 235x357
I just marathoned the first 30 pages and first 4 panels of this manga and I don't like it very much. Why is it so well liked again?
>>
Because it's good if you lower yourself to average manga standards.
>>
Because lolifags grab to whatever they can.
>>
>>134747227
>marathoned the first 30 pages
>marathon
>30 pages

You having a laff mate?
>>
>>134747227
>first 30 pages

nigger the story hasn't even begun. Keep reading faggot. Complain when you're at least 5 volumes in.
>>
>>134747227
because lewd lolis
>>
>>134747365
You think that's tough? I once had to write a 45 word essay on KnJ. Never again, I'm glad I dropped out.
>>
>>134747227
Faggot
>>
>>134747227
>marathoned
>30 pages

Why don't you go watch some anime or something?
>>
>>134747227
Because it obviously take more than a chapter to get good.
Especially since the greatest part of the manga is the character growth, and the evolution in the interactions.
Sure, lolis are good to keep you hooked up a few chapters, but that's not the strength of the manga.
tl;dr
Read more.
>>
>>134752058
Still mad that she got pushed off the bed.
>>
>>134747227
>marathoned 30 pages

what
>>
>>134753477
OP fapped on each page.
>>
>>134747227
>marathoned 30 pages

did you read it in 5 second or something?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.