[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you'd have to save everyone, which way would you take?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1446338331991.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446338331991.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
If you'd have to save everyone, which way would you take?
>>
>>134730019
The only way to save the human race is to kill them all.
>>
>>134730019
Remove free will.
>>
File: 21a.png (217 KB, 540x306) Image search: [Google]
21a.png
217 KB, 540x306
>>134730019
The power of deus ex machina
>>
>>134730019
Suck my dick furiously.
>>
>>134730301
But 'free' will never existed anon.
>>
>>134730019
Whichever way that guy's not taking. I don't think I could stand his company for even a minute.
>>
>>134730386
There you go, humanity is saved.
>>
>>134730019
>"My dream isn't a mistake!"
Yes it is
>>
>>134730019
Ath'n Gabla the entire world and punch everyone in the face until they start living their life correctly.
Once the adults are living their lives correctly, they will pass down those teachings to their children and that will continue onward through time.
>>
>>134730019
Life is painful. To stop people from feeling pain, they have to die. It's okay, death is a natural thing and nothing to be scared of. Keeping them alive would also just mean an endless cycle of pain and suffering and need for saving. Death is final, so it effectively eliminates the possibility for any of that. If they are good people, they will enjoy a good afterlife. Consequently, the best way to save everyone is to kill them all. If you think or act in opposition to this, you are an enemy of justice, goodness and the human race.

Of course, not all people are good. Some people are evil. But even evil people must be saved. So while it is fine to murder all the good people, evil people should be left alive so they can reform before death. Killing all the good people first and leaving only the evil people alive is optimal for achieving the end goal of saving everyone.

You may all say that this is immoral or unethical, but I say I am both right and correct. And even if I cannot achieve this utopia, the struggle is still worth something in itself. My dream is not wrong.
>>
Killing the many to save the few. Not for edginess, just that the fewer people I have to protect, the more I can be lazy and slack off.
>>
>>134731192
Fuck off, Araya.
>>
>>134731262
That's not saving everyone, Kerry.
Better go full boku wa and shoot yourself in the mouth.
>>
>>134731323
The logic is sound.
>>
I'd just let evolution and natural selection take its course and only protect the ones dear to me.
>>
>>134730019
Scream a lot and make a bunch of swords.
If it doesn't seem to work, just use more swords.
>>
>>134731407
Your logic is weak. No-one is good all the time and no-one is evil all the time. To decry someone as evil is to deny the good in them and to deny the good in them is to be evil.
>>
Fuck saving everyone, just focus on getting the big breasted girl.
>>
>>134731572
Don't worry, they'll all get saved just the same.
>>
>>134731679
How do you reconcile the conflicting ideas between people?
Are you assuming your way supercedes everyone else and their ideas? Under which metric do you get to choose that?
Why not just create true world peace by giving everyone a path to the 2D world?
>>
>>134731192
>Logic completely falls apart if no afterlife or flawed afterlife system
>>
>>134730019
>If you'd have to save everyone, which way would you take?
Anonymous *is* already saving everyone, one nude pic at a time.
>>
>>134730019
>fate/trash
>>
Just do what I think is right all the time. And sacrifice myself if the choice is too painful to make.

That way I'm saving myself because I live the way I want to, while also helping out a lot of people in the meantime.
>>
>>134731793
Not at all. Any afterlife would simply be another cherry on top. Even were there to be no afterlife, at least you would have been saved from this mortal coil.
>>
>>134731963
>And sacrifice myself if the choice is too painful to make
Pussy.
>>
>>134731370
My laziness ranks above "everyone". Save the few is the most I will do.
>>
Save only the worthy.
Let the deadweights handle their own survival.
Kill the dysfunctional and harmful ones.
>>
Sacrificing 10 to save 100.

Superhero end cannon end.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.