[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madoka Magica: Homura Judgement Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nwo4taEZX51uzq33ho1_1280.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwo4taEZX51uzq33ho1_1280.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Cast your stone http://strawpoll.me/6256796
>>
I just finished watching this last night after literally bingewatching the entire show in the course of 6 or so hours.

Kyubee, or whatever it's name is, is super like, cruel which fits it's emotionless and everything.

Here's my issue though, I see people portraying that thing as cute everywhere when it's a psychotic killer with no morals or emotion. I feel like that removes all sense of cute from it, anyone agree?
>>
>>134714832
>Kyubee, or whatever it's name is, is super like, cruel which fits it's emotionless and everything.
nice job, sherlock.
>>
>>134716006
Good job not answering the real question. That was preface to what I was saying. Also that binge watching included not sleeping so I'm pretty tired and not thinking or typing so good.
>>
File: 1444867027558.png (149 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1444867027558.png
149 KB, 360x360
>>134714832
Does this look like the face of someone who's done something wrong?
>>
Madoka hates Homura and never loved her one bit. anyone who says otherwise is just !Akemi samefagging.
>>
>>134715940
You do not get the whole picture anon. Kyubey isn't cruel, he's being efficient. He's using humanity to stop entropy (the death of the universe). They've been following, protecting and raising humanity since the cave era to get them to develop, keep them save and grow. In turn they take the live of some young girls, grant them a wish and use the despair following that wish as an energy source to stop entropy. They even explain that this really isn't that much different compared to the way humanity treats livestock(better even, since they nurture all of humanty and only give despair to a select few, instead of slaughtering them all. Ofcourse he purposely withholds information from the girls to optimize the energy gathering since they've prorably learned it works much better than telling everything. I suppose the reason Kyubey is usually portayed as cute is because it's generally accepted that it has no 'cruel' intentions and is generally kind of clueless about humanity. (it's one big collective hivemind remember, the fox creatures are just appendages. They have no sense of individuality like humans do, so they literaly cannot comprehend why humans care about the live of a single individual)
>>
>>134716256
It looks like the face of someone who went right though rock-bottom and really needs a hug and a good night of sleep.
>>
File: CSQsvXcU8AASZBW.jpg (73 KB, 700x603) Image search: [Google]
CSQsvXcU8AASZBW.jpg
73 KB, 700x603
Nothing she did was wrong, anything that goes wrong in the future is not something she should be blamed for. That is like blaming Madoka for creating Akuma creating problems, or creating wraiths that murder people.

It is never wrong to have hope.
>>
>>134716256
That looks like the face of someone whose very creation was the result of at least two people doing something horribly wrong.
>>
Sorry Homuhater. Looks like you're losing the poll.
>>
File: image.png (371 KB, 1190x1407) Image search: [Google]
image.png
371 KB, 1190x1407
Thanks to voice acting Homura, Saito Chiwa could get married and be blessed with a child.

Homura confirmed to be a symbol of family and happiness.
>>
>>134714832
>no Homura did everything right choice
>no Homura defeated the alien menace and gave us a much better world choice
>no Homura saved the pitiful and incompetent Madoka choice
>no Homura please beat the shit out of me choice
>only meme choices
>only one decent choice in that
>still only 36%
Shameful.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.