[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sort of raidboss attacks itself? How the fuck could Shiroe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 23
What sort of raidboss attacks itself? How the fuck could Shiroe even guess that that is what's happening? This is bullshit.
>>
Because Log Horizon is Asspull: The Show
>>
Because its not just a game anymore.
>>
>>134699611
>raidboss activates special power when damaged
>players notice and stop attacking
>raidboss starts hitting itself with its own axe
>"WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD IT BE DOING?!"
>>
>>134699611
One where the behavior is programmed into.
>>
>>134699786
>"WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD IT BE DOING?!"
How about not be a shitboss and just activating your special ability without being a fucking masochist about it.
>>
>>134699611

It's putting 2+2 together dumbass.

>Adds from a boss suddenly appear
>The reason those adds spawn is the number of targets it takes damage from in black knight phase
>We didn't do it so where the fuck could they be coming from
>Oh shit what if he's attacking himself to spawn the adds
>>
>>134699611
How can Shiroe guess how to escape this virtual world?!
>>
>>134699872
>Oh shit what if he's attacking himself to spawn the adds
Name any boss in any mmo that does this. There's no grounds to assume a raidboss is attacking itself. I would easily accept that the ability is simply on a timer, but attacking itself...Nope.
>>
>>134699611
Better question would be why did Shiroe get rewarded for skipping the last bosses? This means the entire raid could have just ran through and skipped the whole dungeon as long as Shiroe survived to that gold room.
>>
>>134699976
Maybe not this specifically but plenty of raid bosses have gimmicky and weird mechanics and that's just what they wrote into the story.
>>
>>134699611
They are able to see its health bar going down as its doing it.
>>
>>134699857
It's called style you fucking nigger have you ever seen games where the player sacrifices it's own HP for a power-up? It's like that.
Now pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>134699976
So this boss isn't allowed to be different or unique? All raid bosses have to be the same to conform to what you've been taught to believe?
Go fuck yourself faggot you're the reason why innovation in gaming never happens anymore.
>>
>>134699611
I thought the idea was always that the game world has somewhat stopped being a 100% game world ever since they went into it so weird unexpected shit like that happens. Raid bosses start functioning outside their original programming.
>>
>>134700563
>So this boss isn't allowed to be different or unique?
The point is there's no basis for Shiroe to assume that the boss is attacking itself because it's doing something new and unique. It's like asking someone who's been blind their whole life to describe what red looks like.
>>
>>134700853
That analogy killed my dog.
>>
>>134700870
Then tell your dog to get gud.
>>
>>134700940
I CAN'T

HE'S DEAD
>>
>>134700962
THEN HURRY THE FUCK UP AND REZ HIM
>>
>>134701002
IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME, YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE
>>
>>134699611
It couldn't have done that in the game, but the whole point was that the rules of the game no longer applied. Shiroe guessed it was doing that because it was literally the only thing it could have done to get more minions.
>>
>>134701047
>linking to a city without a cathedral
>>
>>134699786
If the players stop attacking, then no need to activate the special power, now is there?
>>
Just started watching S01E01, what am I in for?
Glad MC isn't another kid with a sword.
>>
>>134702227
Glass pushing.
>>
>>134702227
Tax evasion
>>
>>134702227
Money
>>
>>134701417
He still wants to spawn adds for more DPS to actually get a chance to kill the rodents running around in his house.
>>
>>134702227
/adjustglasses and politics
>>
>>134702382
Silly anon, that's S2
>>
>>134702725
I want to protect his smile.
>>
>>134702227
The best 'stuck in a game' Anime.
>>
>>134699611
Because it's become more than just the normal game, with normal raids and normal raid bosses. There's no fight in any MMO that has a mechanic involving the boss doing damage to itself to trigger an ability, but the enemies in LH have started to show actual intelligence beyond being just a scripted AI. For fuck's sake, 2 other raid bosses show up to join the fight and that is an even bigger amount of bullshit.

Shiroe stopped thinking of it as "just a game". If you stop thinking along the lines of how the fight is supposed to be scripted, it's not difficult to arrive at his conclusion of "Holy fuck this boss is attacking itself when we aren't to make adds show up".
>>
>>134699611
>How the fuck could Shiroe even guess that that is what's happening? This is bullshit.

This to be perfectly honest with you, family.
>>
Also best girl a cute.
>>
Fuck the scrubs
>>
>>134702227
Macro-economy and MMO nostalgia
>>
>>134702885
>2 other raid bosses show up to join the fight
I thought this was part of the script. Otherwise, if the bosses had intelligence, the 3 bosses would stay together in the first room.

>it's not difficult to arrive at his conclusion of "Holy fuck this boss is attacking itself when we aren't to make adds show up".
It is very difficult to even assume that. I'd sooner believe that its ability turned into a cooldown from being a script before I'd think the AI suddenly started hurting itself.
>>
Dropped S2 on like episode 7 or something. Is Abyssal Shaft the only raid we get to see in S2? Or is it just the dreaded tiny tots adventures right after? Because I've only heard bad things about that arc

>mfw binding coil will never be animated
>>
>>134702227
Economy and Management: the Anime
>>
> Henrietta will never win the Shiroebowl
>>
>DEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>134703194
From what I recall, S2's worst part is the Akatsuki happy funtimes adventures. Scrub Horizon's good. The other bits are this raid, that one episode in china that should have been a whole arc, and the final raid.
>>
>>134703282
>final raid

im sold, thanks anon
>>
>>134703154
Did you even watch it? The boss is literally attacking itself.
>>
>>134703352
Did you watch it? The whole raid is fighting the other two bosses. How would he know what's going on in an entirely different boss room?
>>
>>134699976

>Every npc suddenly gains sentience
>But monsters are still definitely just soulless AI

I thought that after the whole "People of the Land" schtick was explained and the fact that it's really only an MMO for the "players", people would think that monsters actually gain a logically thinking brain as well.
>>
>>134703345
Final Raid as in a raid in the final episodes.
>>
>>134703527
>monsters actually gain a logically thinking brain
>I have an ability to spawn adds if my HP goes below a certain %
>I should stab myself instead of just using my ability
Wow. Such logic. So AI.
>>
it is SAO, except its for sararymen instead of highschoolers
So its a wish fulfillment power fantasy shit and thus inherently shit. All of the drive author might've had for economics and social issues in mmo-became-real ran out real fast and he dedicates the entire thing to fellating his self-insert. I regret watching s2
>>
>>134703154
>I thought this was part of the script. Otherwise, if the bosses had intelligence, the 3 bosses would stay together in the first room.
They are intelligent, but they still follow their basic rules of assigned areas and aggro range. It's just that their aggro range is large enough that they can others into the room.

>>134703609
>Ability only works when it has reached a certain damage threshold
Are you stupid, or something? Wait, you're using Doge memes, of course you are.
>>
>>134703669
>They are intelligent
>but they still follow their basic rules of assigned areas and aggro range
They're either intelligent or they just follow scripts. Pick one.

An intelligent giant wouldn't just do nothing when being surrounded by the same 24 people trying to kill it for the nth time, constantly, for days/weeks.
>>
>>134703669
>I can't refute his logic so I'll attack the use of his low-tier memes instead of addressing that a boss has an ability and if it was in-fact intelligent it would use that ability at will instead of having to trigger a conditional script
t.b.h.f.a.m.
>>
I'm on episode 14 of the first season and I can already tell I'll be going through withdrawals once I finish this.
Is the Yen Press translation of the LN at least passable?
>>
>>134703806
You really didn't watch the show. They are actively gaining intelligence. They didn't just go from AI to human level intelligence. The world is shifting as we speak. Things that you were able to do in game is losing it's bounds. Just like how people are becoming into their created characters. They didn't just spawn as a female and instantly become a female.
>>
>>134703806
Just because they have some intelligence doesn't mean literally every script gets ignored. They can't sprout wings and summon volcanos randomly just because they feel like it. If "certain things are still out of their control" is too vague for you, pretend there are two sets of commands, one that is inherent in it and still bind it, like the fact that you wince if someone throws something at your face, and one set that was imposed on it by the game and it's freed from, like if someone was moving your arms with puppet strings and now they aren't and you can move on your own.
>>
>>134703953
>They are actively gaining intelligence
And the best way to show this is happening is to have the MC guess what a boss might be doing in a completely separate room? I'm not even arguing against the AI getting smarter, but this specific scene shouldn't even be remotely related.
>>
>>134704041
Wut? The monster getting intelligence is already evident in S1.
>>
>>134704041
As you said he guess because that's the most logical thing that would happen if you were in that kind of situation. I mean he gone to the next room without even fighting the raid boss why shouldn't he think that the raid boss can do the same.
>>
>>134703975
>They can't sprout wings and summon volcanos randomly just because they feel like it
A raid boss attacking itself to trigger its own conditional ability is what I would call random because it felt like it.
>>
>>134703282

The Akatsuki arc had much better pay off and scrubs can always go to hell. They never accomplish shit.
>>
>>134700853
It's attacking itself and the effect is clear.
You don't need to think too hard to link cause and effect, fuccboi.
The problem is you're stupid and you're blaming the anime because you couldn't figure out the problem before the characters do.
>>
File: 35.jpg (42 KB, 284x204) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
42 KB, 284x204
>>134704149
>A raid boss attacking itself to trigger its own conditional ability is what I would call random because it felt like it.

Raid boss cannot do B without accomplishing condition A. Condition A could normally only be reached through the actions of the players because the NPCs have no intelligence to realize they could reach that condition themselves, but now that the monsters are gaining sentience and intelligence, they figure out they can also reach that condition by themselves.

When Shiroe sees that B is being done, even though the players are not the ones reaching condition A, he realizes someone else is fulfilling that condition. And seeing how there is only the players and the monsters in the dungeon, he puts two and two together.

How fucking difficult is it to understand this?
>>
>>134704102
>that's the most logical thing that would happen
Yea, no. The next logical thought would be "I guess that ability has a cooldown/timer condition in addition to the HP% condition". Have you ever been in a raid to figure out boss mechanics?
>>
>>134704234
So why is it that the boss must be attacking itself instead of something more believable like the ability is on a cooldown?

I understand that completely, but the
>someone else is fulfilling that condition
of "the boss is hitting itself" is so random and asspull.
>>
>>134704447
Did you never played a video game?
Boss getting reinforcement after taking some dammage are pretty common. So if the boss want to trigger the reinforcement he will have to hit itself.
>>
>>134704447
>>134704447
>So why is it that the boss must be attacking itself instead of something more believable like the ability is on a cooldown?

Because Shiroe knows all the bosses and their abilities and figured out it was not cooldown, I suppose? And physical attacks, unlike abilities, are not under the rules inherent to RPGs: you really CAN hit yourself.
>>
>>134702227
DATABASE
>>
>>134704834
WOW
>>
>>134704447
I don't think you understand how this works. You're being told that the adds only spawn if the boss is damaged and that the adds are spawning. It can't be on a cooldown, because that would contradict what you know. It can't be anything except the boss being damaged. Something is damaging the boss, and it's not your players, so your options are that there are damage-dealing entities you've missed or that the boss, the only other damage-dealing entity in the room, is hurting itself.
>>
>>134701417
yes there is
players could be doing all sort of shit while not attacking him
a stupid example would be to wait for cooldowns so they can make the incoming phase last as little as possible
>>
>>134704811
>Because Shiroe knows all the bosses and their abilities and figured out it was not cooldown, I suppose?
But he doesn't.
The game reuses bosses but they come with new abilities in this dungeon.
That's why there's a stronger logical connection for "maybe the boss has another ability to spawn adds" instead of the randomness that is "the boss must be stabbing itself".
>>
>>134704958
This assumes that they know everything about the boss. But they don't. They've only downed it to the add spawning percentage. And in the previous episode, they show and state that these bosses have new abilities they don't know about. >>134705015
>>
>>134699611
These raid chapters are fucking gold, shame the rest of the series is such inconsistent
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-11-29-10h54m00s124.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-11-29-10h54m00s124.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>134703865
There is nothing to refute in discussion with retarded nigger, who evades word filters, which is bannable offence
>>
File: 1439902523906.png (197 KB, 526x525) Image search: [Google]
1439902523906.png
197 KB, 526x525
>>134703194
>binding coil will never be animated
Mite B. Cool
The narrative structure isn't really built for anime though. It'd amount to a series of out-of-context raid bosses with obtuse mechanics interspersed with infodumping talking-heads.

Wait, did I just describe Eva?
>>
File: OTP.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
OTP.webm
3 MB, 900x506
Marielle is best Horizon
>>
>>134704958
>You're being told

>this one can do it whenever he wants
>reverts to Black Knight Mode every 200 seconds

Guess I forgot these lines of dialog from Episode 05. I guess so did everyone else who thought a boss hitting himself wasn't a fully retarded idea.

>muh intelligence
>muh AI
>stop hitting yourself
>>
Is it really that far fetched? Several bosses in WoW and I'm sure other MMOs have mechanics that seem counter intuitive.
In one boss encounter in Black Wing Descent, you can force a boss to stand in a pool of poison one of his friends spits out.
More recently, Blackhand just about says "this shit isn't working, fuck it." takes his hammer and destroys part of his foundry; the platform you and your friends are standing on. He does this twice until you're both standing on some molten rock in the lowest level of his foundry. Hell, on the highest difficulty his sends out some tanks spewing fire which destroys his WOOD floor.
>inb4 hurr durr that's not attacking himself
it's the same shit as a Dark Night in final fantasy, sacrifice health for power. You're not going to do the mechanic, the boss will.
>>
>>134705688
>Is it really that far fetched?
It is because there is context for all your examples. But the entire raid arc has been very strict in following normal raid rules, so there's zero context for the boss doing something weird like attacking himself.
>>
>>134705688
>I said dark night instead of knight
kill me
>>134705781
Is it not normal for some bosses to do mechanics on their own if the raiders do not do them? Maybe it's just because I'm a stupid fucking nerd who has played WoW way too much but I can see it happening. I can't think of a specific boss that attacks himself but it context of "people didn't do X so the boss did it" there is the example of the Council of Elders(?) in Throne of Thunder. An old boss posseses one of the bosses and if you ignore that boss for too long he'll ape out and destroy everyone. It's not the best example but I've been trying to go over all the fights I've learned for a better one and since I've killed 100+ bosses with different mechanics it's hard to think of one that matches close enough.
It's just them not doing the mechanic correctly so it just enrages/berserks.
>>
>>134699611
>What sort of raidboss attacks itself?
There actually technically is one of these in Memelands 2.
>>
>>134706128
I only played WoW in vanilla and some others but from what I remember bosses de-agro if it's completely ignored or inactive for too long (~10-15 minutes) and completely reset if you run way out of it's capable attack area.

Unless it's Kruul and you kite him to Org/Storm.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_011407_131454.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_011407_131454.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
>>134706309
Forgot my nostalgia image
>>
>>134705781
>there's zero context for the boss doing something weird like attacking himself.
That's the whole point of the scene, Einstein.

It's meant to be Shocking News that the bosses may well be actually intelligent, just like the NPCs. It's meant to raise questions as to whether killing them for sport is moral.
>>
File: throne-of-the-four-winds-map.jpg (390 KB, 1370x913) Image search: [Google]
throne-of-the-four-winds-map.jpg
390 KB, 1370x913
>>134706309
Yeah but they're still in the raid. Just think that they are in one giant room, similar to Ragnaros's room if Rag had legs oh wait he does now. it's not that he'll deagro but it's similar to the first boss in Throne of the Four winds. There are 3 bosses that need to be killed at near the same time and are on 3 separate platforms with a HUGE drop in between them. If someone isn't on one or more of the platforms, the boss there will start casting a major debuff on everyone (everyone takes 0% healing, 500% less haste and something else). It's just a big council fight where you have to control a bunch of bosses in different areas together. But the raid was still at the previous level cap and clearly wasn't geared enough so they couldn't even handle 1, let alone 3 at once.
Here's the map for context. Ignore Al'akir.
Replace the boss names for the Log Horizon boss names and it explains it pretty well.
>>
>>134699976
>there is no such thing as RPG mobs or skills that sacrifice HP to damage opponents
>>
>>134699611
By all the dmg he did to spawn adds he should have suicided since raid bosses do way more dmg than any player and the fucker had his own axe inside himself for a long time so it should have caused some "big bleeding " status effect.
>>
>>134700082
If it's possible to skip something and finish the content faster, players will go for it. But they have to figure it out first. Speedruns can involve some very awkward workarounds that make you wonder how anyone even thought of them in the first place.
>>
I don't remember bosses that dealt damage to themselves, but there were certainly boss adds that did. Like phoenix hatchlings on Kael'Thas in Tempest Keep.
>>
>>134706471
Then that's incredibly poor way to do it. The two bosses in the same room could of done some teamwork and it would be far more clear and exciting. Instead you get offscreen shenanigans based wild assumptions.

>It's meant to raise questions as to whether killing them for sport is moral.
Tumblr, plz.
>>
>>134700853
Could you explain in words what red looks like?
>>
>>134706631
>Like phoenix hatchlings on Kael'Thas in Tempest Keep.
that triggered me, fuck that boss, wipe after wipe after wipe
>>
>bosses are intelligent i swear!
>it is just that even tough they help each other they refure to fight together instead of fighting separately even tough they are in the same room
>>
I liked that show. It has its flaws but fuck, it s the only show about MMORPG done right. Everything is about player s group.
>>
>>134706590
In a typical MMO a raid-geared DPS player deals enough damage to 2-shot himself. A boss can generally 1-shot a typical DPS player, but not by that much, maybe 150%, max 200% of his HP. However, a typical boss will have 1000 or more times as many HP as a typical DPS player, and a boss designed around dealing damage to itself would have even more.
>>
>>134706590
There isn't any mention of whether they go back to finish him off or not.
>>
>>134706650
It's like orange but with less yellow.
>>
>>134706686
>In a typical MMO a raid-geared DPS player deals enough damage to 2-shot himself. A boss can generally 1-shot a typical DPS player, but not by that much, maybe 150%, max 200% of his HP. However, a typical boss will have 1000 or more times as many HP as a typical DPS player, and a boss designed around dealing damage to itself would have even more.
Find me any MMO where you can oneshot a fucking real tank made for taking dmg even tough it uses skills to defends himself. Neither melee or casters can do this shit.
>>
>>134706802
Show me where I mentioned anyone other than
>DPS player
>>
>>134706637
>It's meant to raise questions as to whether killing them for sport is moral.
>Tumblr, plz.

You are trapped in the game, and the NPCs display an emotional spectrum just as wide and varied as yours.

For all intents and purposes, they are just as alive as you are. The question is how much you value their lives now that you can murder whole villages by yourself because the world´s rules do not let NPCs level up as far or as fast as you can.

This is "you can know someone by how they treat their inferiors" in action, and is probably the deepest moral issue you are ever going to see in any MMORPG anime in history.
>>
>>134706867
A fucking real tank will take not even 1/3 of a dps's dmg and it will at least have 2 times its hp if not even 3. And that is without considering any parry skills. So, pls do show me how since the boss is only at 150% of a dps dealer can fucking oneshot a tank faggot.
>>
File: 44101074.jpg (500 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
44101074.jpg
500 KB, 800x1131
Best assassin coming through!
>>
>>134706802
He says a DPS player can two shot himself you idiot. Obviously a tank takes less damage and deals less damage since the role of a tank is to TAKE DAMAGE AND NOT DEAL IT.
I really hope this is bait.
>>134706959
>Iron Reaver Mythic
>Artillery
Boom. Survive that shit without a cooldown you shitlord
>>
>>134706947
>killing them for sport
They're raiding to get Shiroe to the last room so he can evade taxes. Nobody is there just for giggles mate. Hell, they had an entire episode devoted to qqing about how serious they are.

This isn't even the best arc to bring your sjw bullshit into context. If you mentioned the first Susukino arc or the China arc, you'd have better grounds.
>>
>>134707134

I was actually thinking about the NPCs in the first arcs, not the monsters. But since you bring it up, I don´t remember why it was so important to get all that money. Still, killing sentient monsters remains a moral quandary.
>>
>>134707115
>i can't read , the post
Are you litterally retarted or what? I didn't say anything about player DPS being able to twoshot themselves and tanks not being able to . Try fucking read the post.
Furthermore the second part of your post confirms your autism.
>>
File: 1421151774004.gif (573 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1421151774004.gif
573 KB, 450x253
>>134702227
>>
>>134699611
>What sort of raidboss attacks itself?
One who is self-aware.
>>
>>134707213
>thinking about the NPCs in the first arcs, not the monsters
Sounds like a personal issue then mate. Monsters are Non-Playable Characters too.
>>
>>134706959
You have some serious problems with reading comprehension.
>>
>>134707245
This is a troll.
>>
File: 1427547300888.jpg (694 KB, 1859x2698) Image search: [Google]
1427547300888.jpg
694 KB, 1859x2698
>>134702227
>>
>>134707318
No you do.
>>134707334
No you are, or you are seriously retarted.
>>
>>134707287
>crawling in my skin
>target: self
>cast: cut
>>
T A X
E
V
A
S
I
O
N
>>
>>134707245
Here's an MMO where a DPS can one shot a tank: WoW.
Hunter does 1.63M damage to someone. Since the post said 150% of a DPS let's just say he does 2m for ez math. Highest damage reduction in WoW that a tank possses besides invunerability (which wouldn't be able to use on bosses since it'd focus someone else until removed) is 50% from Ice Bound Fortitude from a Blood Death Knight. The skill wasn't magic so can't reduce via anti magic shell which absorbs magic damage to a limit. Since the tank would take 1m damage and the average health of a tank in PVP (where this was preformed) at the time was anywhere from 600k-800k, the tank is overkilled by 200k-400k damage.
Here's the shitty video the damage is featured in. Skip to 0:55 https://youtu.be/UdEFYV5Rhag

Explain how the second part confirms I have autism
>>
>>134707342
Wow, that s actually awesome.
>>
>>134702227
The only decent anime about "mmorpg". Mainly because it's not about a fucking kid with a sword but gamers stucks together in a game.
>>
>>134707558
>Here's an MMO where a DPS can one shot a tank: WoW.
Wow it only took a fuck ton of buffs vs a dude who was not even wearing armor or shields or any fucking buff or using any skill . And you say you are not retarted? Anon, pls.
Worst part of it? You taking it seriously .
>>
>>134699976
EVERY MMO has a Raid Boss EXACTLY like this. It's just that they've normally already killed themselves by the time any player reaches them.
>>
>>134700082
Exploit. Shiroe should be reported and banned in accordance to the ToS.
>>
>>134707760
Your autism stems from the fact that you can't fucking read, not even who you are answering to.
>>
>>134707656
>took a ton of buffs
Where was it specified that this wasn't allowed? You realize these buffs are common place right?
>no armor or shields
Okay, here I'll add a 50% damage reduction, that means it only does 500k with the other 50% damage reduction skill.
>no buffs
I added a buff to the equation.
>saying retarted
>again
okay this is just a troll
>>134707760
assuming you're >>134706686
you are also "retarted" since I'm arguing in favor of your point.
>>
>>134702227
>>134702337
>>134702600
>>134702725
>>134703105
>>134703211
This. It's also surprisingly good because it's just a bunch of people talking about how to set up a new, civilized, society. It gets lame when it actually tries to do MMO stuff though, since the author apparently doesn't play MMOs, so a lot of the MMO details are really super DUMB.
>>
>>134703926
Don't worry, you won't.
>>
>>134707856
>since the author apparently doesn't play MMOs
Mamare plays MMOs. You weren't at his Q&A sessions with /a/?
>>
>>134707975
I think it was Everquest that he based LH on.
>>
>>134708056
I wouldn't be surprised if he plays MMOs, but the features/limitations he puts in LH are just plain dumb. I know it's artistic licensing, but it's still dumb.

Like that evil guild in s1 which had mid-level players who were surprised that noobs can't beat mobs that were way overleveled for them, or how you can't leave a guild.

XP gain is also kinda weird.

Although it'd all make sense if LH was a really shoddy game in terms of game design though.
>>
>>134702227
/adjust glasses
Politics
>>
>loads of jew guilds around
>some of which can easily muster 5+ million gold
>none of them had the idea to purchase strategic assets in the town themself
Really?
>>
>>134707342
Do you have glasses adjust chart too?
>>
File: 1401699561664.jpg (3 MB, 2816x5000) Image search: [Google]
1401699561664.jpg
3 MB, 2816x5000
>>134710070
>>
>>134709961
The greater question rather is what's the point in purchasing them?
>>
File: 1414847270384.jpg (116 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1414847270384.jpg
116 KB, 512x640
>>134710217
Thanks!
>>
>>134702227
Why are you watching the dub? That how shitty western release groups style the episode format.
>>
>>134711202
>Why are you watching the dub?
wat
>That how shitty western release groups style the episode format.
Just wanted to make sure that there are no misunderstandings.
>>
File: 1449527235132.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449527235132.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
>>134705381
>Not having your pet on Obey

Bit off topic, hoping that Void Ark ends up having a better story within the long run than Alexander does so far.

Revival of a evil void witch > Gobbies and cheese and a giant robot is somehow involved
>>
>>134703865
You're retarded. If his ability only activates when it loses HP, the only way to trigger it is to lose HP. Intelligence would conclude that instead of waiting for it to trigger due to outside stimulu, it can trigger the ability itself.
>>
File: 2015-10-26_00001.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-26_00001.jpg
744 KB, 1920x1080
>>134711556
Are there any /a/ FCs? also on what server?
>>
>>134711330
Then you can say you're watching the first episode
>>
File: 2015-10-17_00002.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-17_00002.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>>134712347
I don't know of any /a/ FCs myself though I could be wrong on that, I'm on Lamia though.
>>
>>134712399
Could have been mistaken for the first episode of S2.
>>
>>134707856
>It gets lame when it actually tries to do MMO stuff though, since the author apparently doesn't play MMOs
I don't think you could have outed yourself as a more ignorant plebeian newshit if you had tried. The author has played many MMOs, which were older and more influential than the shit tier world of warcraft garbage you're familiar with.
>>
>>134712347
You could just check the /vg/ general, they should have them listed.
At least the Tera general had /a/, /jp/ and /vg/ guilds in their OP.
>>
>>134705629
The boss can turn black whenever he wants he only spawns adds if there is something hitting him
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.