[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone discuss Yuruyuri outside of the general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: taking out the trash.gif (3 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
taking out the trash.gif
3 MB, 384x216
Does anyone discuss Yuruyuri outside of the general
>>
Probably.
>>
Does anyone discuss Yuruyuri inside the general? That's not even a joke question.
>>
No one with taste likes that shit.
>>
>>134700775
wut is good taste anon
>>
>>134702689
Everything that a tripfag hates basically.
>>
File: 1448466738224.png (415 KB, 654x702) Image search: [Google]
1448466738224.png
415 KB, 654x702
>>134700775
>tripfag
>taste
>>
>>134699185
No, and that's the problem. Generals are cesspools of cliquishness and circlejerking of the worst kind.
>>
What's there to discuss about Yuruyuri?
Ofcourse they would become a cirlejerk
>>
>>134704978
Silver Spoon managed to either have no threads or cloaca threads. So they managed something. Quite a few people watched the series, but there wasn't much to discuss, beyond the odd speculation on the manga by mangafags which happened anyways.
>>
I initially missed the faster feeling pace of the older series, but this new season has grown on me. And they're still getting up to stupid shit, so I'm happy with it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.