[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Logos is better than EVOL but because of EVOL no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>tfw Logos is better than EVOL but because of EVOL no one will give it a shot.
>>
>no one will give it a shot
because of no waifus and waifuwars and it's an original show and it's not a harem
>>
It's the Macross 2 of the Aquarion franchise
>>
>>134678533
>tfw Logos is better than EVOL
Not much of an accomplishment really
>but because of EVOL no one will give it a shot
More like because the show is so boring and looks like shit
>>
To be fair I don't know why anyone watched Evol given the original but I guess it had trendy character designs and Hana Kanazawa.
>>
>>134681860
>Hana Kanazawa
Fug am I dyslexic now.
>>
I liked the idea of having just two vector machines combining and changes who's on top (like AkiraxMaia is different from MaiaxAkira and HayatoxDomon to DomonxMilkman). But, they didn't just had enough combinations. The mid-series finale made it kinda sad to see the lack of it like what was Karan doing when the Angel threesome and the Bromantic dragonfly attacked or did the girls just sit there with their pompoms when the guys showed how passionate they can be.

>>134681860
Kawamori and his mech designs is usually enough for me to give it a try. The discussions had during its run for the first season helped me slogged through it. After the whole Jin debacle and Kawamori leaving this for AKB0048, it's the reactions I read on /a/ that kept me going back through this every time I dropped it in the last few episodes.
>>
>>134681860
-no one watched the original
-waifus
why do you think all the autists were raging, their waifu didn't win
>>134681392
It's much more interesting that One BoreMan and any battle harem. It doesn't look bad, the chara design is just strange.
>>
>>134682327
>I dropped it in the last few episodes
But that's when EVOL got better again.
>>
>>134682472
But, it's also the part where MIKONO-SAN! was raised to the Fushigi Yuugi's MIAKA! TAMAHOME! levels of screentime devotion without the charm of Daimos' ERIKA!.
>>
>>134681860
>I don't know why anyone watched Evol given the original
-All star cast
-Good character design
-Music score and Akino returning who had a lot to do with the original getting any recognition.
And yes the original had a lot to do with it since it came after 7 years of momentum, a lot of people were expecting it to fix its problems not amplify them.
>>
>>134682408
The CG looks terrible, the character designs are shit and the battles are a slog, the show is just boring with none of the hook that lead people to watch Genesis and EVOL.
>>
>>134682713
The show is more like Sora no woto. It's a SOL with mecha. If you realize this you might enjoy it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.