[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam Thunderbolt ONA EP 1 RAW(Gundam Fanclub recording)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
When you hear the jazz, it's already too late
>>
Download: https://mega.nz/#!GAxRSRiI!azloM4-DFwjkuWkbRaNgCzof-iriGfzTbF4S85xgT78
>>
>>134670581
nice
someone doing subs?
>>
>>134671950
Sunrise will put out their own in 1-2 weeks.

Second episode is in Feburary
>>
File: 241516.png (2 MB, 1158x1555) Image search: [Google]
241516.png
2 MB, 1158x1555
Should have been about these guys instead.
>>
>>134670581
Lazy
>>
those zeon pilots looked so comfy
>>
Is Zeon Flay the best gundam girl ever?
>>
>>134674190
She's kind of a shit, but not completely insufferable like Nina Purpleton
>>
>>134670581
>im not sure if im a fan of how the gundam moves like SEED gundams, but other than that looks awesome
>>
File: ThunderboltBOOSTAN.webm (3 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
ThunderboltBOOSTAN.webm
3 MB, 848x480
>>134675242
All dem extra thrusters, m8
>>
looks terrible
>>
I don't get the point of ONA...
>>
Nice animation. Looking forward to the subs.
>>
Subs when
>>
>>134675730
What happened to the animation? I thought it was going to be good.
>>
Wait what, its already happening?, I tought it will air after Gundam Origin.
>>
>>134684478
Maybe you should watch the episode, faggot
>>
>>134670581
Shit, did that guy really just shove a saber through his cockpit? I mean, the poor bastard had it coming for fighting in a Zaku, but that was still overkill.
>>
>>134686122
After destroying all his weapons, blowing his arm off, cutting his leg off, pinning him to a piece of debris and then cutting across his torso starting from the groin.
>>
>>134684732
The first episode was leaked this morning. (It was supposed to air on the 25th I reckon)
>>
>>134686318
Supposedly it'll be releasing in 4K
>>
>>134686122
I saw saber and cock in the same post and my mind filled the rest
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.