[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT masterpieces let down by their last episode Seriously the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 4097665-servants.jpg (226 KB, 940x665) Image search: [Google]
4097665-servants.jpg
226 KB, 940x665
ITT masterpieces let down by their last episode

Seriously the last episode made no sense at all. What a disappointing end to a great show
>>
>Fate/Zero
>Masterpiece

LEL
>>
>>134657211

The last episode was to set up UBW.
>>
it did make sense but it was rushed as fuck
the adaptation was shit anyways, just read the LN
>>
>>134657211
That's why F/SN existed, secondary.
>>
>5 episodes center on Caster

>episode 10: Rin's Big Adventure

I also didn't like the melee in episode three. It felt rather inconsequential, and corny.
>>
>>134657211
>the last episode made no sense at all
Fuck off.
>>
>>134657211
>made no sense at all
Why?
>>
>>134658090
Because he didn't play the VN.

Probably thought Diarmuid cursed the grail.
>>
>>134658129
It was cursed? I thought it was just evil like the grail in Indianan Joans
>>
>>134658419
During the 3rd War, the Einzbern's tried to summon Satan, and it corrupted the grail.
>>
>>134658129
>>134658090
>>134658035
I can't tell if people are just rolling with it or so excited to talk shit that they can't tell what a bait thread is.
>>
File: 1448128211932.png (14 KB, 399x391) Image search: [Google]
1448128211932.png
14 KB, 399x391
>Watch Fate Zero
>Everyone dies at the end
>Entire city destroyed

>Watch Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA
>Everyone is alive
>City not destroyed
>>
>>134658567
Comedy spin off
>>
>>134657211
>disappointing end
I'm sure you love UBW, you poor bastard
>>
>>
You people really need to recognize bait when you see it. How do any of you think>>134658567
>>134658419
>>134657211
are serious?
>>
>>134657211
they could have included a

>...to be continued in fate/stay night

message after the credits
>>
File: 1439956487080.png (318 KB, 690x703) Image search: [Google]
1439956487080.png
318 KB, 690x703
>kirei flash back episodes

I can't finish my rewatch
>>
FZ>FSN.

This argument is over.
>>
>>134657211
They foreshadow the disaster it in the original story but they cut the dialogue out of the anime for some reason

>At Kirei’s question, Zouken gave a cold snort.

“I think that Tousaka boy and those of the Einsbern house are all idiots. Had they remembered the details of the previous war, they should understand that there is something odd in this fourth Heaven’s Feel. I have seen through it from the start. Truth be told, the sight of that despicable Caster at the start of the War should have alerted us that the summoning did not call forth Heroic Spirits, but evil spirits, far from heroes. Undoubtedly, something has begun to err within the system of Heaven’s Feel. We need to resolve this first.”
>This odd man, who had overcome ordinary humanity, had likely been present in every single Heaven’s Feel. Matou Zouken had grasped something that even the previous Supervisor, Kotomine Risei, had not known about.

“Then why did you let Kariya and Berserker participate? If you only wanted to watch from the sidelines, why did you even prepare a Servant?”

“That’s not the reason. Although there were some questionable elements to it, it is still a grand ceremony held every sixty years,
after all. It would not be interesting to watch the children fumble around, so I found a unique way to enjoy the event."

>Zouken said with a tone of ridicule. His mouth tilted even more, into a smile.

“Of course, if that failure had really grabbed the Grail, that would be the best outcome. Despite my words, I really am impatient. Seeing Kariya, who betrayed me, suffer in pain day by day—I honestly can’t get enough of it. I desire the Matou house’s victory, but I’m also tempted by the thought of observing Kariya’s defeated and helpless end. How conflicted I am!”
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.