[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've just started watching IBO, and I gotta ask, whats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 18
File: i-cant.png (820 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
i-cant.png
820 KB, 1600x900
So I've just started watching IBO, and I gotta ask, whats the deal with the crew? The older guys all seem like straight shooters. But then there's that little shota bastard on the mechanical team that seems gay.

Interesting show though. Not a huge fan of Mika, prefer Orga and Eugene.
>>
>>134652154
thunderbolt is better, IBO is a fucking piece of shit gay as fuck gundam
>>
>>134652154
>not liking based Mika
Fag
>>
>>134652154
Go watch 0079 instead.
>>
>>134652154
>We want the Gachimuchi audience
>>
File: vqvqwtve3t4nadyznnzg.jpg (38 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
vqvqwtve3t4nadyznnzg.jpg
38 KB, 800x450
Is Orga gonna lay this mature businesswoman?
>>
It's a cool show. Just don't talk about it on /m/ and you're good.
>>
>>134653034
It's rather appalling to see this being the only thing generating discussion in IBO threads.
>>
>>134653067
I haven't been in the other threads. Are you talking about business milf or the girls in general?

How old is Fumitan?
>>
>>134652154
You don't like gay shota?
>>
>>134653137
Useless character.
>>
>>134653055
>Just don't talk about it on /m/ and you're good.

Now you're tempting me to do it. Why shouldn't I?
>>
>>134653157
How so?
>>
>>134653222
>there's that gay shota
>what does he do?
>he exists, that's about it
Like this.
>>
>>134653230
He seems like an important member of the maintenance crew. But his gay shota-ness is just kinda hamfisted in there

He likes a straight older guy? What?
>>
>>134653230
He's a mechanic and his infatuation with the older dude might be relevant in the near future. Regardless, there are other similarly "useless" characters in the show. Why do you hate gay shota in particular?
>>
>>134653172
Here, let me summarize the typical discussions to help you decide.

>IBO is generic as fuck
>worst Gundam after Destiny and AGE
>wow fucking nothing happens
>oh look, they're explaining their motivations again
>only /a/ plebs will like it so they only care about waifus rather than actual plot with actual development. I bet those who like IBO are new to Gundam too.
>IBO isn't a Gundam. It doesn't deserve the name of Gundam, the mecha are barely relevant.
>oh look, Kudelia complaining about being useless. Again.
>I miss G-Reco already
>>
>>134653516
This is my first gundam. Watching it for characters not the mecha. Sorry I'm a pleb
>>
>>134653585
God damn it. Thanks for proving /m/ right, you faggot.
>>
>>134653333
>He seems like an important member of the maintenance crew
Not really.
>his infatuation with the older dude might be relevant in the near future
For some cheap drama at best.
>there are other similarly "useless" characters in the show
There are fucktons of them.
>Why do you hate gay shota in particular?
Because he's a useless character that only exists for the audience to say "hey, gay shota!" which means eating screentime over nothing.
>>
>>134653333
He probably gets a suit later.
>>
>>134653621
>eating screentime over nothing
You're exaggerating. He's only had a few seconds of screentime.
>>
>>134653598
If it makes you feel better, AZ was my first Gundam but I've seen all the other Gundams. I like IBO too.
>>
>>134653761
Now imagine if this guy watched something like Fafner, how he would complain about Akira.

>This boy is useless
>He didn't even have a voice actor until the movie
>Muh suffering
>>
>>134653772
Thanks for proving /m/ right again.
>>
>>134653816
I like G-Reco too.
>>
>>134653832
Nice try
>>
>>134653816
Right about what?
>>
File: kZ86zW9.png (237 KB, 444x522) Image search: [Google]
kZ86zW9.png
237 KB, 444x522
>>134653843
kekked
>>
>>134653741
He's about to fucking die.
>>
I like IBO, 0079 was my first Gundam and Amuro is my favourite protagonist, and Turn A is my favourite series. Checkmate, /m/fags.

Also I raped you at SDGO when we played that shitty game.
>>
My favorite Gundam was Shinji and Getter Robo is my favorite mobile suit.
>>
>>134653879
>0079 was my first Gundam
>Turn A is my favourite series

My nigga. My favorite Gundam MC is probably Judau though.
>>
>>134653034
She was too eager for the dick, it was off putting.
>>
>>134653516
Pretty accurate of what IBO is.
>>
>>134652154
>older guys seem like straight shooters
>Orga
>straight

Has he not had enough obsessive monologues about Mika for you to take a hint yet?
>>
>>134652154
This news just in.

In a group of guys one of them like dick.

More at 8.
>>
>>134653879
>Also I raped you at SDGO
Holyfuck you play that literal shitty game?

[Spoiler]it's fun though, until my toaster broken[/spoiler]
>>
>>134652154
Kamina dies on episode 8

;_;
>>
>crew of almost entirely men meet a crew of almost entirely woman
>they're all used goods, and married to one man

At least they went whoring on that space station.
>>
>>134653101
28 or 26, I forgot.
>>
>>134653516
G-Reco was shit. IBO isn't a masterpiece, but what kind of autist even misses that?
>>
>>134653516
You are salty because there are no beam weapons, no newtypes/newtype equivalents and no fin-funnels/fin-funnel equivalents.
>>
>>134653101
>How old is Fumitan?
>>
>>134652154
>shota
He's 15, not a shota.
>>
File: 1447596947628.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447596947628.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>134653333
Not really.
>>
>>134653101
>I haven't been in the other threads. Are you talking about business milf or the girls in general?
Anon is talking about shipping. The new milf isn't much discussed since she looks like Nina Purpleton so it's nothing good.
>>
>>134658315
Even that old dude in the background's like "That's some cold shit, Norba, you clueless fuck."
>>
File: 53580413_p17.jpg (241 KB, 900x1257) Image search: [Google]
53580413_p17.jpg
241 KB, 900x1257
>>134658315
When?
>>
>>134653516
I enjoy IBO, but it's objectively a piece of shit show
>>
>>134659051
Moe Hitler is most likely McGillis's underworld contact that has asked some favor from Brewers.
>>
>>134659168
Only time will tell if Yamagi gets any sort of D
>>
New ending in the 14 ep. "STEEL - Iron Bloode bonds" by TRUE.
>>
>>134659376
>Bloode
*Blooded
>>
Can somebody list their ages again?
>>
>>134659376
I'm assuming the video will change as well?
>>
>>134659216
But this is Gundam we are talking about, IBO is an above average Gundam.
>>
>>134659418
desustorage doesn't work
>>
File: CV17XHSUEAAlWlP.jpg (52 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CV17XHSUEAAlWlP.jpg
52 KB, 600x800
>>134659418

34 Amida
29 Naze
28 Fumitan
27 Char
26 Garma
17 Orga, Eugene
16 Akihiro, Biscuit, Shino, Kudelia
15 Mika, Yamagi, Atra
13 Takaki
9 Biscuit's sisters
>>
>>134659568
Thanks anon.
>>
>>134653516
IBO is considerably better than a lot of Gundam anime because it focuses on characters and character development while ALSO having mechas but not as the main thing.

Mechas don't make anything good, in fact mecha is a dead genre for a reason. Things like Eva revived the genre because it wasn't only about muh laza beams, it was because they have actual characters piloting those laza beam shooting robots.

I don't give a fuck about the mechas alone, if you want kid toys buy your little overpriced robots.
>>
>>134659785
Someone's mad their MG kit won't build itself.
>>
>>134659847
Nah, mechas are just garbage.

There's a reason things like Code Geass are widely popular and considered good while nobody outside of japanese Otaku that want little toys care about other robot anime.
>>
>>134659980
Code Geass is popular because Nips have a fetish for triangular heads.
>>
>>134659785
>IBO is considerably better than a lot of Gundam anime because it focuses on characters and character development while ALSO having mechas but not as the main thing
This right here is half assed reasoning.

>IBO focuses on characters
This should be a good thing if IBO characters had substance beyond being mere ideas with generic sappy backgrounds. IBO characters are barely anything more than a name associated with a design and a gimmick.

>IBO focuses on character development
Wrong, IBO does only two things, throw ideas around and then stare at them.
There is pretty much nothing that could be qualified as character growth for almost any "character" in IBO going to the whores and joking about it is not character growth, piloting a mecha is not character growth either they're all pretty much stuck at the though that "they must do better" admitting that you need to improve is the first step toward character growth, 10 episodes in and they are still doing nothing with it. This is typical from master procrastinators.

>IBO has mecha
IBO might as well get rid of it considering how irrelevant it is and how incompetent it ends up every time they get to it.

>Mechas don't make anything good, in fact mecha is a dead genre for a reason
First intelligent thing in that post.

>Things like Eva revived the genre because it wasn't only about muh laza beams, it was because they have actual characters piloting those laza beam shooting robots
Another sound thing.

Guess what IBO doesn't have? Actual characters and good mecha sequences. Eva had both of these.
>>
Mika is fucking Manlet or is he just child?
>>
>>134661359
See >>134659568
>>
>>134661394
Yamagi is a manlet
>>
Is orga gonna bone the mature girl ?
>>
>>134653516
>worst Gundam after Destiny and AGE
>when shit like 0083, 08th, F91, Try or G-Reco exist
Sasuga /m/.
>>
>>134661497
You forgot Victory and Zeta.
>>
>>134660777
>This should be a good thing if IBO characters had substance beyond being mere ideas with generic sappy backgrounds.
What do you mean by mere ideas? What's wrong with their background?
>>
>>134661625
Anon has no idea what he's talking about and keeps saying the same thing in every thread without ever backing up his arguments.
>>
Iron-Blooded Orphans is already one of the better mecha series in recent memory, with the potential to possibly be the best one in years. The series is also a much needed shot in the arm for the Gundam franchise, which has had a few stumbles in recent times. The show doesn’t hold back on many of its topics, such as the use of child soldiers. It also has several well-written characters that defy the general expectations for their character archetypes. For example, Kudelia is one of the most fleshed out “princess” characters in a mecha show in ages. Additionally, the battles are intense and well choreographed, leaving some mystery as to how they will play out. Iron-Blooded Orphans is also a gorgeous series, with very few animation mistakes so far, and some stunning visual effects. The real key to Iron-Blooded Orphans, though, is its world building. Mari Okada is going to great lengths to establish a fully fleshed out futuristic world. The clincher is that Iron-Blooded Orphans is so far one of the best series to get into the Gundam franchise with, as it is not connected to the rest of the franchise, and thus has no required viewing.
>>
>>134661625
Kudelia is shit, but Mika and Orga are good characters. Eugene is a good supporting character too.
>>
File: 1449371035347.webm (930 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449371035347.webm
930 KB, 1280x720
>>134661760
>Iron-Blooded Orphans is also a gorgeous series, with very few animation mistakes so far, and some stunning visual effects.
is this bait?
>>
You're now a 26 year-old-woman.
You're joining the crew.
Who is the boy you would choose anon ?
>>
>>134661760
>Iron-Blooded Orphans is already one of the better mecha series in recent memory
thats really not saying much
>>
>>134661894
crew gangbang
>>
>>134661894
yamagi
>>
>>134661625
>What do you mean by mere ideas?
Excatly what it means, most characters are just a bunch of ideas void of substance.

Let's see what the main characters are about.

>Mika
"Child soldier".
"Gundam pilot".
"Killer".
"Loyal to Orga".
"Cares for his friends".

That's it.

>Kudelia
"Nobility".
"Benevolous."
"Symbol". They don't even hide the fact she's a plot device.
"Incompetent".
"Wants to be less useless."

That's it.

Orga is the closest thing to an actual character. Atra is a half baked one.

>What's wrong with their background?
All can be summed up as "I'm poor, life is a bitch". Which they never miss an opportunity to tell us again and again.
>>
>>134661894
Guts. Slave are always the best waifus and husbandos, they will devote themselves to anyone who treats them like human beings.
>ara ara, why would you choose a human debris like me?
>>
>>134662017
How would you give substance to Mika, for example?
>>
>>134662017
You could literally do this with any character you braindead fool.
>>
>>134662130
To start with giving personal implications to the ideas that make his characters.

Mika being a child soldier is irrelevant since he was already fucked up since the beginning.
Mika being a gundam pilot hold no weight on his character unlike Amuro, Kamille or Uso, he simply pilots it because he's MC and MC has to be the one who gets to pilot. One good thing about Code Geass is that Lelouch didn't gave to be tied to this trope.
Mika being a killer is irrelevant since he was already fucked up from the beginning.
Mika's loyalty is the most interesting point but since they're unlikely to do anything interesting with it, it may as well not be worth pointing out.
Mika caring for his friends is expected.
>>
>>134662017
You're ignoring Mika's abandonment issues and how hard he's trying to be a stronger pilot so Tekkadan doesn't ditch him, for instance. Or how he clearly views the world as 'us' vs 'them'. There are more layers to his character that you're ignoring on purpose to convince yourself that he's some kind of one-dimensional character.
>>
>>134661359
>>134661394
>>134661456
Well everyone with fifteen years in this show seems to be really small, one could said that maybe they could grow more by the time they hit sixteen since everyone with that age seems to be taller, counterargument thirteen years old Takaki is taller than all of them, so yeah it seems they may have some growth problem
>>
>>134662495
>abandonment issues
Isn't that also why he wanted to learn how to read and write? So he can be useful in other things besides fighting.
>>
>>134662495
>You're ignoring Mika's abandonment issues and how hard he's trying to be a stronger pilot so Tekkadan doesn't ditch him, for instance
Irrelevant since Tekkadan won't ditch him Orga even tells him straight in the face and more important, they can't afford to dicth him, they have no one else to pilot it. Once again, just an idea to pretend Mika is a character.

>how he clearly views the world as 'us' vs 'them'
Once again, just an idea that was already made clear in the opening sequence with how ruthless and fucked up Mika is.

>There are more layers to his character that you're ignoring on purpose to convince yourself that he's some kind of one-dimensional character.
Those are not layers, those are single lines appearing once, lines said straight from the mouth of the character to give the illusion that Mika is a character. Characters can recite any kind of text, that's not what makes a character. Okada doesn't understand what giving substance to a character means and it's obvious you don't either.
>>
>>134662693
>He won't be abandoned therefore his abandonment issues aren't important characterization
Is this nigga serious?
>>
>>134662693
It's clear you simply have something against Okada and will brush off any reasonable argument, why are you here again?
>>
>>134662421
>personal implications
By this, do you mean reasons or a history beneath the character's traits? Can you give a more concrete example on how you would put substance into Mika, anon?
>>
>>134662767
>He won't be abandoned therefore his abandonment issues aren't important characterization
This is the perfect example of IBO throwing ideas around and doing nothing with them.

What does his "abandonment issues" mean? It obviously means nothing to the plot since he absolutely won't get ditched.

Then what doe it means for Mika? It means we're back to the point where every "character" is stuck at the "I need to do better" point. Better what? At killing people? Who cares? The characters are obviously not good enough so we're stuck waiting for them to "be better". If Atra is not good enough at cooking potatoes, would her getting better at it makes her anymore of a character? Not, it would not. In the meantime they're still not characters, just a bunch of ideas with no substance.
>>
>>134662786
>It's clear you simply have something against Okada
Yes, the fact that Okada can only shit up ideas without backing them up with actual substance. Substance is the absolute core of what makes a character and a story, IBO is missing it entirely, IBO was written with just a set of devices waiting to be activated and then forsaken.
>>
>>134662974
First off, you're confusing some idea about the "plot having to move" with a character's lack or presence of characterization. A show could be full on SoL and it wouldn't prevent the characters from being layered or dynamic.

Likewise, you seem to think that just because his thoughts don't match up with reality, they're irrelevant. Whereas I would think that any character that is heavily mistaken about something important is a clear setup for future conflicts. The show has telegraphed several times that Orga and Mika are going to fuck something up really badly because of their shared misunderstanding about being useful enough to each other.
>>
>>134662974
> It obviously means nothing to the plot since he absolutely won't get ditched.
You don't know that. Tekkadan can still break apart and be forced to fight against each other. Heck, what if Biscuit becomes a turncoat and Mika is forced to kill him? What if Orga's decisions in the future become disagreeable to Mika?

We're both just speculating at this point.
>>
>>134662877
I'd put a substance into Mika, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>134662974
Stop. Just stop. You're not making any sense at all.
>>
>>134662057
I am now picturing guts dressed up like an OL with a matching haircut to boot.
>>
>>134662974
>It obviously means nothing to the plot since he absolutely won't get ditched.

>abandonment issues cause an increase in Mika's desperate risks or violent actions
>positive feedback loop with Orga's imagined need to live up to Mika's expectations
>someone gets killed over this escalation
or
>someone tries to prevent it, causing a split in the Tekkadan
There you go.
>>
File: 11preview.jpg (627 KB, 692x3501) Image search: [Google]
11preview.jpg
627 KB, 692x3501
11ep. preview pics
>>
Model number: ASW-G-11. Overall height: 18m, dry weight:44.4t
Gundam Gusion: Gundam Frame MS made an appearance at the last stage of the Calamity War. The development project went up to only 72 machines, as for the present-day the postwar period where more than 300 years passed, only 26 machines have been confirmed to exist. The Gusion is one machine among those valuable ones. It was discovered within a high density debris belt that's difficult to use as a route in recent years, that sector as a pirate's territory has passed through many hands. In the past few years, it crossed over into the hands of the famous pirates Brewers, it's being used as Kudal Cadel's machine who acts as the commanding officer of the MS corps. The Gundam Frame's characteristic high output of its 2 Ahab Reactors allowed super heavy armored equipment to be applied, large propellant tanks are equipped inside the armor, reducing the accompanying fuel consumption risk because of the machine's weight. Solo flight distance is short, it's unsuitable for long periods of combat. Even having such a weakness, anti-aircraft machine gun is unable to make a dent in Gusion's thick armor threatening those who oppose it.

-Kudal Cadel: In fact he's the number 2 in the group, drives Gusion. Takes command of the troops during combat, he remorselessly hands down heartless orders to the Human Debris boys. He's characterized by mixing a female tone.

-Brewers: they target mainly merchant ships in the routes connecting Earth and Mars, pirates that have looted repeatedly. Brooke Kabayan serves as the representative, they are famous pirates. The organization scale's is big, MS possession number amounts to ten-odd machines. They have a hand in human trafficking, they are using Human Debris boys in their mid teens or less as pilots.
>>
>>134666886
-Environmental activity: the base is the Gundam Frame, it has a high versatility that doesn't choose the environment where it operates, however as for Brewers that make a living of piracy acts in space, without an outlook for operation in the gravity sphere, Gusion has been customized as a space only machine.

-Gusion Hammer: super dreadnought(?) weapon that destroys using its mass with an weight that exceeds 15t. The hammer's body has thrusters, they enhance trajectory control as well as impact's shock.

-Submachine gun: widely circulated MS use machine gun. Easy to handle by its lightweight, pirates use it by preference due to its relative low price.
>>
>>134666886
>they are using Human Debris boys in their mid teens or less as pilots.
Sasuga Okada. The degeneracy keeps on coming.
>>
>>134667035
also Alaya-Vijnana System
>>
>>134667198
i think if the brewers were interested in vijnanas the theres members wouldntt all be boys
>>
File: MasahiroAltland.jpg (136 KB, 947x600) Image search: [Google]
MasahiroAltland.jpg
136 KB, 947x600
>>134667253
>>
>>134667341
How many rapes does he endure every day?
>>
>>134667341
Darn me, he looks like he was through some serious shit.

Will Guts save him?
>>
File: 36a.png (210 KB, 360x600) Image search: [Google]
36a.png
210 KB, 360x600
>>134667341
Doujins when.
>>
>>134667547
Is he a dog?
>>
>>134667341
Dem eyebrows
>>
>>134652154
It's a reverse trap
>>
>>134667643
More like a snake with a S&M fetish.
>>
This is probably the first time I'm waiting for fujoshit doujins. Those two fags, especially the girlie one, are doing things to my dick I can't quite explain.
>>
File: 1448915143897.jpg (214 KB, 1024x691) Image search: [Google]
1448915143897.jpg
214 KB, 1024x691
>>134667947
Fag.
>>
>>134667947
Two? There's only one so far.
>>
File: 53790428_p20_master1200.jpg (144 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
53790428_p20_master1200.jpg
144 KB, 800x553
>>134668273
Grown up versions are cute too.

>>134668303
Snake man is a fag too.
>>
>>134668379
>Snake man is a fag too.
Is he? Where does it say that?
>>
>>134668273

Can't fight cute.
>>
File: KudalCadel.jpg (135 KB, 725x600) Image search: [Google]
KudalCadel.jpg
135 KB, 725x600
>>134668462
feminine voice and looks like a gay
>>
File: 1445819727323.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1445819727323.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>134661760
>>134661760
>Iron-Blooded Orphans is also a gorgeous series, with very few animation mistakes so far, and some

Kek.
>>
>>134668462
Well it's probably the whole "they abduct little boys" thing. Plus his feminine speech patterns.
>>
>>134668509
He looks like a retard you mean
>>134668537
Does he appear in the next episode?
>>
>>134661760
>Iron-Blooded Orphans is already one of the better mecha series in recent memory, with the potential to possibly be the best one in years.

Fafner is airing right now, in this same season .
>>
>>134668576
>Does he appear in the next episode?
Yes, he is Gusion's pilot.
>>
File: 1444571959698.jpg (511 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1444571959698.jpg
511 KB, 1366x768
I like IBO, but holy fuck are the battles boring and uneventful.

it's like the exact opposite of G-Reco in every way. it was a coherent story, with character depth. but hardly any Gundam's or battle.

hopefully the pace and suffering picks up a little bit. fleshing out the characters is fine, but this is a Gundam show. I expect more battles.
>>
>>134668379

>grown up version

That's gay though. boys are meant to love boys but when they grow up into men they should love women. Maybe boys too but only in secrecy.
>>
>>134668762
Out. A man loving a woman is the gayest shit imaginable.
>>
File: 53446363_p0.png (391 KB, 937x1500) Image search: [Google]
53446363_p0.png
391 KB, 937x1500
>>134668509
>capture MW
>open cockpit
>see this
Snake is a lucky fella.
>>
File: turn a gundam.jpg (106 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
turn a gundam.jpg
106 KB, 1440x1080
>>134668509
Is he the punk rapist version of this guy?
>>
>>134668928
Better question, is he going to feel up a guy's balls like Yazan?
>>
>>134669126
>>134668928
He subdues little boys, isn't it enough?
>>
>>134669264
No
>>
>>134669374

Just subduing them is not enough?
>>
>>134653516
I'm enjoying IBO, and I don't think it's the greatest Gundam ever, but I'd say it's one of the best since 00. GBF S1 and Unicorn are better, but this is miles better than G-Reco and AGE.
>>
is there or is there not a glemy clone hidden on mars
>>
>>134669893
>unicorn
>good
>>
>>134662421
Mika's the gundam pilot because he got that surgery three times. Besides him it would have been Guts, but Mika is the only one who could probably pilot the thing and not get their brain completely fried.
He focussed more on pleb shit like piloting and manual labor than things that required education like Orga and Biscuit. It makes sense for Mika to pilot Barbatos.
>>
File: 1449943473150.png (492 KB, 602x566) Image search: [Google]
1449943473150.png
492 KB, 602x566
>>
>>134653516

The thing about /m/ is that it is full of shit and whatever the latest Gundam series is is the worst thing ever just because until it's time for the next show after which it's an instant classic or just ignored. I'm convinced /m/ is actually anti gundam or anything that isn't Votoms
>>
>>134670033
You can do much worse.
>>
>>134667341
Reminds me of the UK for some reason.
>>
>>134673482
I wonder why...
>>
>>134669743
No
>>
Is Fumitan gonna get dicked by that brown-skinned coms guy?
>>
>>134652154
It's just one irrelevant character. Not all that weird, large casts usually have at least one homo whether it's a lesbian or a faggot. He'll probably die miserably.
>>
>>134677216
Are you referring to Chad Chaddington?
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.