[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can tell the whole personality of those characters by just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 790x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 790x593
You can tell the whole personality of those characters by just looking at them, Jesus Christ
>>
>>134638022
You're right, you can tell just by looking that Yami is the best to love-ru
>>
>>134638022
I don't give two fucks about this show but isn't that a good thing? Character design should inform the character in some way, even if the characters in question are horribly boring archetypal garbage.
>>
File: 1440334414858.jpg (6 KB, 145x145) Image search: [Google]
1440334414858.jpg
6 KB, 145x145
>>134638022
>tfw only a few Run doujins
>>
>>134638250
He probably meant they looked archetypal.
Or he's an idiot.
>>
>Run in center
>ojou taking a slot from literally any other harem member
>>
He is literally palming Haruna's womb
>>
>>134638405
To be fair this is a promo shot from the very first anime which is when either of those two characters mattered at all
>>
>>134638022
Yami sucks. She sucks so bad. Like, months she's lived on Earth and never once has she killed Rito

Still best girl though. Would fuck her till my balls run dry.
>>
>>134638522
Ojou was literally team rocket for the first 2/3rds of the original manga. I haven't watched the anime but she can't have been that important,
>>
>>134638250
No it shouldn't.

In what rulebook does it say a character's external appearance should match his or her personality?
>>
>>134638874
It's not in a rulebook, but it makes sense for a character's appearance to match their personality because anime is a visual medium. Unless of course the purpose of their character is to establish such a mismatch.
>>
>>134638874
>In what rulebook does it say a character's external appearance should match his or her personality?
Several writing and art rulebooks relating to audience expectation and conservation of detail.

If there's a gun on stage it should be fired. If there's drills on stage they should ohohoho~.
>>
>>134638180
You are stupid or your born like this?
>>
>>134638328
She deserves more doujins ntr tath Yui I wish the dead for tath japanese bastards for doing tath with Yui
>>
>>134638874
This>>134639204

Of course the creator could go against that in certain cases to create a feeling of surprise.
>>
>>134638022
Gonna guess. Never paid attention to To Love Ru.
From left to right
>Autist
>Childhood Friend
>Spunky
>Main Girl
>Tsun
>Ojou
>>
I've never seen to love ru let's see how I do.

luvia
tsundere?
slut
other slut
Childhood friend?
blonde rei clone
>>
>>134642953
>left to right
Did you mean the reverse? Because it's the reverse.
>>
File: haka3.jpg (29 KB, 359x489) Image search: [Google]
haka3.jpg
29 KB, 359x489
>>134643143
Yep.
How embarassing.
>>
>>134639204
>If there's a gun on stage it should be fired. If there's drills on stage they should ohohoho~.
Words of fucking wisdom.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.