[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's come to my understanding that the majority of /a/ has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Nagito.png (91 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Nagito.png
91 KB, 480x280
It's come to my understanding that the majority of /a/ has bad taste in manga.

Why is that?
>>
>4chan
>taste
>>
File: 1390637859388.png (256 KB, 541x594) Image search: [Google]
1390637859388.png
256 KB, 541x594
Is Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo considered bad?
>>
Majority of /a/ has no taste in manga. I've read more than most of these faggots and I've barely read any. Sadly the only manga that gets discussed regularly is battle shounen and a small handful of popular ones
>>
>>134628671
Pretty much this. I don't understand why /a/ have this elitism mindset when all they watch/read are battle shounen shit and FOTM.
>>
>>134628357
Because most only read those with anime adaptations.
>>
>>134628906
No they are better about anime in my opinion, sure they still watch a good chunk of battle shit and Fotm but they still have at least a little diversity in what they watch. The only manga that gets discussion is the aforementioned shit unless it's a rare example with a kind of cult following
>>
There's so much manga and since it goes continually rather than in seasons there's just too much for there to be enough people reading a specific series to really maintain discussion. As such we get threads only about the most popular series and the occasional thread about a t2 popular series (Spirit Circle, Boku Girl, Tsugumomo, etc) when it is released.

Then there's the occasional 2-3 man circle jerk in OPTs.
>>
My taste is goat, fuck you mean?
>>
>>134629100
But that's obvious isn't it? There is at least 100 times more manga than anime out there.
So it's quite the natural outcome.
>>
I bet you didn't even read Lone Wolf and Cub, pleb scrub
>>
>>134631652
Entry level shit m8.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.