[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished this anime. Someone kill me please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 718x404
I just finished this anime. Someone kill me please.
>>
File: 1449367734093.png (4 KB, 252x31) Image search: [Google]
1449367734093.png
4 KB, 252x31
>>
>>134622316
Should have known this anime was shit since it had shit in the title. Smh
>>
OP is sad, not angry.
>>
Dropped it at episode 1.
>>
>>134622463
This. My NTR senses flared up.
>>
File: best boy and best girl.jpg (60 KB, 736x643) Image search: [Google]
best boy and best girl.jpg
60 KB, 736x643
>>134622316

It was really great wasn't it? SOme forced drama in some parts, but I loved the setting and the characters.

I just wish we had proper closure for one of the most revolting childhood friend crushes in the history of anime.

Also, best boy and best girl are pic related. They are literally the best characters in the show.
>>
File: 1423721475197.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1423721475197.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
>>134622316
>>
The "rondo chapricchoso" episode (the first one, when he is scared as hell) was pretty cool. The rest, boring, and the story, meh.
>>
>>134622316
>spoonfeeding

Just do it yourself.
>>
>>134622316
If you gave your address I'd be very much glad to take your life myself
>>
>>134623541
Dont let your hand dirty anon. Let him do it himself.
>>
It got to me at the end because I was drunk, other than that it was mediocre. That whole season was shit, so a mediocre show stood out.

At least best girl won and worst girl died.
>>
>>134622689
Whoever designed that blonde haired dude is retarded. I have no idea how that was allowed.
>>
Is this anime good? I watched it until the end of the fall season last year but I couldn't bring myself to continue watching 14 yr old kiddie dramas. Am I the only one? I have no problems about it besides this and the obvious death flag midway. Music is lovely too.
>>
>>134624597
No, you shouldn't continue. The conclusion is satisfying enough but the midsection is a fucking slog. Also it never gets away from the deeply melodramatic stuff, so I would just pass if you weren't interested.
>>
>>134624717
I see. Thanks anon. I really have no qualms about it but I just couldn't like it. Probably because I'm too old for middle school life problems. Seriously if only those kids know what life issues is really like when you're older. I guess this ain't for me.

>Shift+Delete
>>
>>134622463
Same. But I downloaded the OST when it came out.
>>
Soubdtrack is literally sublime. Except for the original bits.

As a violinist, this was depressing. I wish I could get flowers in the wind. Or touch people's hearts. Or not play in a constant chain of fuckups and absolute terror.

This show had moments, but the lest time Blond Girl spent on screen the better it was. And the ending had literally zero explanation. It just happened.

If I wanted middle school pseudo-philosophy, I'd do another re-watch of Eva. Or Railgun. This was a waste of time excepting for the minor characters, who were actually really good.
>>
The main girl is a whore.
>>
KIMI DA YO
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.