[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh my god I will never ever understand why people like this horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: end of eva.jpg (41 KB, 411x580) Image search: [Google]
end of eva.jpg
41 KB, 411x580
Oh my god I will never ever understand why people like this horrible abomination to man kind so much and it says I have to give my likes and dislikes, but... I can't say them without going into a full on rant with spoilers, so here it goes, this is my honest opinion about the whole original series. I started off liking this anime because it was a giant robot vs monster series, but when it hit the third act of the series it went alllllll down hill from there. Everything went to shit after Kaji getting killed off for a BS reason, Asuka getting mind raped by a angel and her going even more insane, the first Rei getting killed off and getting replaced by a clone with no memory's of the original and the whole giant robot vs monster thing being replaced mostly by psychological bullshit banter and a LOOOT of religious symbolism to fill a whole bible, hell there is more religious symbolism in here than Hellsing, Devil May Cry, Full Metal Alchemist and Hunchback of Notre Dam combined and the same shot lasting forever with Rei and Asuka just standing in the elevator and Eva Unit 1 holding Kaoru. The End of Evangelion is the worst animated movie Ive ever sat my ass through, with its fucked up in the head scene with Shinji whacking off to a comatose Asuka in bed and getting his "you know what" all over his hand and saying im so fucked up, which you are by the way, is this how like your main hero? A bullshit stupid organization know as SEELE coming right the fuck out of no where and slaughtering all of NERV in there sight, more of Shinji being emo whiny little bitch and more stupid ass religious symbolism and fucked up weird as hell imagery, a full grown man (Gendo) touching a teenaged girl's (Rei) naked body, everyone in the world (except Shinji and Asuka) dieing and turning into goo and to top it off with the cherry on the Shit Sunday, have Shinji try strangling Asuka and her saying, I feel sick to my stomach, at the end.
>>
Thanks for the blog faggot, fuck off.
>>
Nice blog, faggot.
>>
>>134599705
>I can't say them without going into a full on rant with spoilers
>implying /a/ cares about Evangelion spoilers
Thanks for the blog, newfag! Now fuck off to Reddit.
>>
Cool blog, nice eigth-grade shounenfag opinions, now run back to MAL
>>
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fresh bait
>>
>>134599705
Is this pasta?
>>
>>134601486
It's just a newfag ranting. Remember to ignore.
>>
File: 1449085341714.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1449085341714.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>134601486
i don't know, but it sure is now.
>>
File: tl;dr.jpg (35 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
tl;dr.jpg
35 KB, 392x500
>>134599705
>>
File: 1444845481862.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1444845481862.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>134599705
>>
>>134599705
You really need to put a bit more structure into your writing. You can't expect anyone to actually take the time to read this horrifying flat block of text or take it seriously in any way. If you actually construced your problems with the show in a more coherent fashion, maybe structuring your arguments based on theme, topic, or level of distastes, I might have actually read it.
Anyways 7/10 bait, got me to respond.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>134602378
fuck you fucking kek for bumping this thread
>>
>>134599705
If it made you feel something, then is succeeded.
>>
Trying to make pasta? You misread the recipe.
>>
Most of your criticism is that you didn't like what happened.

Your opinion on NGE:
>Everything went to shit after Kaji getting killed off
>Asuka getting mind raped by a angel
>the first Rei getting killed off and getting replaced by a clone

Your opinion on EoE:
>The End of Evangelion is the worst animated movie
>Shinji whacking off to a comatose Asuka in bed. is this how like your main hero
>more of Shinji being emo whiny little bitch
>a full grown man (Gendo) touching a teenaged girl's (Rei) naked body
>Shinji try strangling Asuka

If you dislike Evangelion and want to criticize it, there are some actual flaws within NGE and EoE you can point out in order to devalue its popularity on /a/. All you did was complain about what happened, since apparently you didn't get what you wanted. This is literally just a case of shit taste.

Just in case this thread isn't just pure bait and you were actually trying to make a point.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.