[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONE is literally a better character design than most of "professionals"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1449732768627.png (3 MB, 5535x720) Image search: [Google]
1449732768627.png
3 MB, 5535x720
ONE is literally a better character design than most of "professionals" of the industry, just look at the next season which is basically 100% made of generic shit
ONE is almost at Oda, Akira and Togashi in terms of character design, how can professionals be worse than him?
>>
>>134589051
>implying ONE is not a professional
>>
>>134589051

Lets see

>The gay rapist
>The Pompadour
>The Dudebro
>The chuuni
>The comical relief 1
>The giganigga
>The comical relief 2
>The "dark and mysterious like my soul"
>The detective
>The All mighty powerful hero that all bow to
>The kid
>The japanese representative
>The iconical old master
>The comical but powerful relief 3
>The jobber
>The protagonist

How is this original?!
>>
>>134589051
Why did Murata and the Anime ruin Tatsumaki? She looks great in this picture, but most of the time when she is on screen, they make her look too pretty and cute.

She should look like hag like in the ONE original.
>>
>>134589240

Tatsumaki is a proportionally sized midget
Those are cute as fuck man

Deformed midgets are not tho
>>
>>134589051
Can you name a single character designer?
>>
>>134589051
>ONEfag still this delusional about their chicken scratch of a webcomic
>>
You One Punch Morons are fucking terrible people.
>>
>>134589266
She looks like a hag in the original. She has the kind of curly hair my grandma used to have.
>>
>>134589051
>anime based on a serialized redrawing of a webcomic
>thinking the webcomic artist is the character designer
0/10, see me after class.
>>
>>134589051
Stop being delusional, all those characters are cliché and ONE can't draw for shit.
>>
>>134589051
People complain about OPM all day but those are the people making 5 to 10 trollpost about it, kind of like this one.
>>
>>134589184
/thread
>>
>>134589051
You secondaries really need to stop sucking ONE's dick as if you know anything.

>Unique character design
The whole point of OPM's character designs and personalities is that they're supposed to be stereotypes and not at all "innovative", idiot. The main character is literally scribbles.
And Murata =/= ONE.

>the next season which is basically 100% made of generic shit
This is just not true and I doubt you even looked at the next season's chart.
>>
>>134589184
there's a dogman there anon
>>
Jesus christ fucking kill yourself you dumb cockmuncher OP
>>
Successful bait.
>>
>>134589051
>this is what opmfags actually believe
Worst fanbase since Kill la Kill.
>>
>>134589240
She really doesn't have much of the creepy factor in Murata's design
>>
>>134589051
Another ONE dicksucking. Remember each medium has their own canon. You folks angering murata because thinking if he meddling. the manga is not canon. Even the anime is canon too obviously. Stop being newfag i blame dbfags.
>>
>>134589754
I agree even murata is the writer of the manga. The manga still canon. It's manga canon and one have his webcomic canon. It is separate canon that's it. no need to disturb the artist and the staff for these silly matters.
>>
>>134590043
A bait thread isn't truly successful until it reaches bump limit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.