[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this show just a ripoff of Fate/Stay Night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Is this show just a ripoff of Fate/Stay Night?
>>
>>134571522
heh so I wasn't the only one who noticed that
>>
The anime cut out how the MC cut through the rest of the 11 knights of the round
>>
And that's why Fate is one of the worst fanbases on this board. Stop making retarded threads for no reason.
>>
>>134571879
Yes, you need to have valid reason to make retarded threads.
>>
File: the-sword-in-the-stone.jpg (38 KB, 856x482) Image search: [Google]
the-sword-in-the-stone.jpg
38 KB, 856x482
So is this just a ripoff of Fate/Stay Night?
>>
getting real sick of CG shit
>>
>>134572077
I've been sick of it for a while.
>>
Nasu created King Arthur and Excalibur.
>>
>>134572057
Yes, can any show be original nowadays?
>>
>>134571522
Does fate/stay night pick up? I'm 10 episodes in and so far it could be called commute to school and have breakfast the anime.

Fate zero at least had some action here and there.
>>
>>134572180
Which stay night? DEEN one or UBW from Ufotable?
>>
>>134572282
The 2006 one.
>>
>>134572308

what the fuck nigger just watch ufo if you don't want to read the VN
>>
>>134572308
You fucked up.
>>
>>134572180
It never picks up and the second season is worse. It's not a good adaption at all.
>>
>>134572308
It's shit don't waste your time on it, UBW has a lot more action than Zero, sometimes even too much, but overall it's fine at least.
>>
>>134572382
Alright then, moving to zero.
>>
>>134572308
You dun goofed
>>
>>134572057
Disney made it better by making Arthur a shota as it should have always been, Nasu is a hack.
>>
>>134571767
It was deemed to be too edgy.
>>
>>134572399
No. Continue watching.
It may be shit, but it would at least give you an overall idea of the story. Zero is a prequal so it will spoil you lots.
>>
>>134572399
At least move to Ufotable's version. Ditch that DEEN shit, the quality difference is worth rewatching from the beginning.
>>
>>134572180
It does when you read the VN you fucking secondary
>>
Guess /a/ is the new >>>/v/.
>>
>>134574079
why is it that in an anime and manga board there is an expectation to consume media that isn't anime and manga?
whats the point of /jp/ then?does that not seem ludicrous?
>>
>>134574302
/a/ and /v/ have been the same for years. Only elitist morons didn't realize it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.