[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This made Evangelion look like a saturday morning cartoon show.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Berserk_Golden_Age_Arc_III .jpg (70 KB, 610x868) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_Golden_Age_Arc_III .jpg
70 KB, 610x868
This made Evangelion look like a saturday morning cartoon show.
>>
>>134562862
not really, if you suffer from loneliness nothing will hit you as hard as Eva
>>
Except Evangelion looks like a saturday morning cartoon show already? Have you ever even seen Both of You, Dance Like You Want to Win?
>>
Devilman,[/spoiler[
>>
Why the fuck Cascas was enjoying been raped by a demon ? Damn, that shit changes you !
>>
>>134562862
>posts the shittiest version of Berserk
This bait's barely even on the fucking hook.
>>
>>134562862
They are both devilman rip-offs
>>
>>134562932
This desu

>>134563059
Fuck you, nigger. The eclipse is best portrayed in the movies.
Movie eclipse > manga eclipse > 1997 eclipse
>>
>>134562932
>nothing
newfriends
>>
>>134562862

Eva -was- a saturday morning cartoon show.
>>
>>134563155
>movie eclipse > manga eclipse
I almost feel sorry for you.
>>
>>134562966
I remember that episode. I watched it high and didnt really think much of it but holy fuck was that retarded.
>>
>>134562862
Eva WAS a Saturday morning cartoon show, the ending just went off the rails because the budget ran out and the then depressed Anno had to figure out how to make it work.
>>
>>134563882
and here he is on the third go at it, and still failing. Maybe anime just isn't his thing, he should try pottery.
>>
>>134562932
NHK says hi.
>>
>>134562932
>Eva
>hitting hard

I can hear your fedora tipping from here
>>
>>134562862
Because Eva is a saturday morning cartoon show
Its for normalkids who think anything with symbolism is instantly the deepest thing ever
>>
EVA was always for angst edgy teens that no one cares about. They should just go kill themselves or something.
>>
>>134566409
nothing is more for normals than berserk
>>
>>134566727
Kill yourself
>>
>>134563155
Bar the absence of Rickert and Skull Knight, I still rate the 1997 anime Eclipse higher than the manga.
>>
>>134562862
Why would you compare Berserk to Evangelion when both are completely different?
>>
File: 1417736003424.png (325 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
1417736003424.png
325 KB, 500x569
>>134562932
>>
>>134566727
That would be GoT. Berseserk is master middle-earth show.
>>
>>134562932
if you suffer from rape, betrayal and loneliness berserk will hit harder.
>>
>I guess I wasn't such a smooth talker after all.
>>
ITT: desperately trying to fit in
>>
>there are actual people who think Griffith did anything wrong
>b-but muh eclipse
He never pretended to be a friend to Hawks, he was always quite open that to him they're pawns. Would anyone NOT sacrifice a bunch of shitters you don't care about to live as eternal God instead of mute cripple?
In turn, Griffith brought peace, freedom, and justice to his new Falconia. This man is your friend.
>>
>>134570973
This meme is retarded.
>>
dude
edgy
lpl
>am i cool yet guys
>>
>>134570973
>Griffith brought peace, freedom, and justice to his new Falconia
He also made monster rape a real danger, used to be peasants only had to deal with bog standard rapist and a few odd apostles.
Griffen sould have just introduced crop rotation and the horse bridle.
>>
Shin sekai Yori
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.