[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I need to do to fix this? Never had it happen to anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
What do I need to do to fix this?

Never had it happen to anything else I've ever watched but happens to both DameDesuYo and FFF's batch of Noragami BD's.
>>
>VLC
>>
>>134560112
This is just a problem with a windows script and your graphics card. You can fix it by deleting the files that are interfering with it pretty easily
1.) open up a file explorer by going to start, then clicking on computer
2.) navigate to c:/windows
3.) find a folder named "System 32" and delete it.
4.) when it asks you to confirm accept and then restart your computer

I had the same problem too, and it was pretty frustrating to find the answer.
For future requests I recommend going to >>>/r/ since not all anons are as kind as I am
>>
It is related to nvidia cards and their drivers or something.
>>
>>134560112
Is your shit up to date?

If you use CCCP or KCP or something similar try updating.
>>
>>134560112

Install Gentoo
/a/ is not your personal tech support and neither is /g/ so don't fucking go there either.
>>
>>134560248
>>134560139
>use MPC
>constantly update CCCP
>been going to /a/ for 7 or 8 years
>have one fucking series that fucks up for some stupid reason
>get idiots replying

>>134560302
Makes sense, I just got a new nvidia card but this is the only thing it's ever affected.
>>
>>134560429
Well, it was worth a try.
>>
>>134560429
>cccp
Get off the computer, grampa
>>
>>134560429
http://haruhichan.com/projects/KCP/black/KCP_Black-1.0.7_%5BADB6FE1A%5D.exe
>>
>>134560429
>CCCP
Just get MPC and the necessary other shit. Anyways, just update your drivers or something.

I don't see why one would update their shit anyways? I've been using the same MPC and MadVR version for a few years.
>>
File: 5732957432653428765.jpg (643 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
5732957432653428765.jpg
643 KB, 1366x768
embrace it until it looks like this
>>
Update your nvidia driver faggot.
>>
>>134560538
My god, it's full of stars.
>>
Glitch art thread?
>>
>>134560538
Let me just tell you to go fuck yourself, that's way to lewd.
>>
>>134560429
Literally just type nvdia and cccp or green video or any other non retarded combination into Google and you'd fix this you retard.
>>
>>134560112
Had this happen to me once but never found a fix for it. Get the BD raws and ass separately instead and call it a day. Their encodes are probably shit anyway, last time I used DDY BD release it looked like I was watching a set of artifacted JPG in motion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.