[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gintama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: CVxwQ8fUwAARmt5.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CVxwQ8fUwAARmt5.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
Gintama episode thread

>When a comedy anime has better fights than a lot of action anime

https://twitter.com/yutannpo02/status/674523992254898176
>>
>>134537782
Gintama is best whenever it tries
>>
>>134537782
subs when?
>>
>>134538029
30 mins
>>
It's fucking Sun... I mean Bandai Namco Pictures.

Why they change studio name when most of the staff is same?
>>
>>134537782
It's a nice scene and all, but Gintama rarely has good animation.
>>
>>134538469
but when they do they go all out.
>>
>>134538469
wat. It doesn't rarely have good animation...Gintama is always animated really well
>>
>>134538583
No different from any long-running show getting the occasional special episode treatment.
>>
>more happenings are happening today
Can't wait to have my heart and mind broken again.
>>
>>134537782
>comedy anime
Not anymore.
>>
>>134538669
Have you watched any of the series?
>>
>>134538703
especially after this arc
>>
Will the anime end after this arc ? I don't want it to end.
>>
>>134539133
Considering the new OP and ED announcment for 2016 and the fact this arc will be a max of 10 episodes(easily less at this episodes pace), no it won't. But there's a good chance it will take a break/end after the next season
>>
Some of the happenings in this episode, holy shit.

Was kinda dissappointed with Sougo vs. Kamui but I guess they don't really have the time or budget to have a massive long fight like Gin vs. Housen. Still the Shinsengumi were so based this episode.
>>
>>134538721
Look man, I like Gintama as much as any other fan and this episode was fantastic. But even then, the fight scenes themselves weren't that spectacular. The movies, yeah. TV series? Decent at best.
>>
>Shogun is dead but actually he isn't
what the fuck is happening here ? What head does zenzo have then ? Monday Shogun ?

>that Shogun kayo at the end
excellent
>>
>>134539487
Did you miss the part where they prepared tons of body doubles? It was just another one of them.
>>
dat fight thou
>>
>>134539660
I request the WEBM now and some dongos!
>>
Dumbasses
>>134535489

Saged
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.