[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to have a parasyte discussion, I just finished the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: righthand.png (1 MB, 1281x715) Image search: [Google]
righthand.png
1 MB, 1281x715
Who wants to have a parasyte discussion, I just finished the series.

I honestly thought it was pretty good. The action was good to great, and the dynamic between his hand and himself worked really well in my opinion. It went kind of off the rails at the end with all the talk about the Earth and relationships between "organisms", but I can see why it was there.
>>
>>134533665
Its a great show, and its due in part by the adaptation being so in tune with the original work, seldom well done adaptation of a manga
>>
File: 01.gif (2 MB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
2 MB, 500x310
>>
>>134533947
Madhouse seems to be one of the few shows that is really on point when it comes to adaptions.
>>
>>134534011
Just working closely with the author to create a close as possible presentation of the original material is mostly all it takes, the rest is talent and budget
>>
>the dynamic between his hand and himself worked really well in my opinion
I know what you mean, but this joke will never not stop being funny.
>>
Can someone explain why people hold this show in high regard? I really didn't care for it personally.
>>
>>134533665
I thought the action was pretty bad, actually. There were a couple fights, especially the one with the parasite that killed his mom, that were just dull.
>>
>>134534198
fuck you
>>
>>134534294
I mean, whatever. I thought I asked pretty politely. I'm genuinely curious; I found the show itself mediocre in almost every regard and was wondering if I was missing something. I guess not though, you guys just have shit taste I suppose.
>>
>>134534198
The manga is overrated so retards think the show deserves praise too. It was a solid 5/10 badhouse adaptation.
>>
>>134534198
>>134534351
>Faithful adaptation, despite the time differences?
>Not moeshit?

I personally like it, but I can understand not loving it and/or being bored with the action.
>>
File: 1407179904501.jpg (77 KB, 674x670) Image search: [Google]
1407179904501.jpg
77 KB, 674x670
>>134534397
Fuck, there were supposed to be check-marks next to my greentext...
>>
>>134534397
>Not moeshit?
Everything makes sense now. Thanks anon.
>>
>>134534393
6/10 because Aya Hirano made Migi much better.
>>
I liked it, anon.
>>
>>134534011
>Madhouse seems to be one of the few shows that is really on point when it comes to adaptions
>Madhouse
>adaptations
Those poor guys have no idea what the word adapt even means, they only do one thing : paste mindlessly.
>>
>>134534198
I would imagine it has to do with the premise how the main character evolves, at least in the first 10 or so episodes.

I thought it was really interesting to see the dynamic between the parasyte and the main character, and that is was essentially the entire show hinges on. If you do not like that or find it interesting, you really will not like the show.

I thought the action, at least for a few key segments, well done. There were a lot of places it could have been better, but for those essential moments I thought it did a commendable job.
>>
Does the anime have the same last scene as the manga? I ask because that was really powerful with Shinichi coming to terms with the insignificance of his and everyone else's existence. It was something like "I just want to feel and enjoy that which even death would take away from me".
>>
>>134534397
>>134534419
Fucking /v/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.