[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kawoshin canon? Why or why not? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Is Kawoshin canon? Why or why not? Pic related.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>134517266
Why?
>>
>>134517309
Why not?
>>
>>134516110
well it's canon that they want to fuck
especially in the manga where shinji isn't interested in bitches.
>>
>>134517352
Where in the canon does it say that?
>>
>>134516110
It's not. Because it makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>134517478
What kind of rates are you importing straw at these days?
>>
>>134516110
No, that would make them fags.
>>
>>134517541
And?
>>
>>134517598
It's unnatural.
>>
>>134516110
Yes.
Shinji and Kaworu both vocally state they are in love with eachother in NGE + Manga. Kaworu shows up to tang Shinji in EoE. Rebuild is about their timelooping lovestory.
Eva staff confirm it on multiple occasions.

>>134517436
>In fact, Shinji and Rei, and Shinji and Asuka, their touch stopped at holding hands. Every time they hold their hands, it has a different meaning. >It is one fun fact about EVA…… So I never intend to let the children’s relationship go beyond that. On the contrary, Kaworu is the only one who overstep the boundary, he breaks the rule.
--Sadamoto
>>
>>134517657
Says the guy who probably buys food grown with the help of unnatural tractors and drives it home in his unnatural car to his unnatural house where he cooks it in an unnatural oven and eats it while reading memes on an unnatural computer. None of those things occur on their own, ergo are not natural.
>>
File: not gay at all nope.png (367 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
not gay at all nope.png
367 KB, 500x312
They're just friends, OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.