[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: one-punch8.png (659 KB, 846x475) Image search: [Google]
one-punch8.png
659 KB, 846x475
Why didn't he just punch the ship?
>>
>>134500784
Why would Saitama risk to accidentally kill anyone who can put up a remotely decent fight?
>>
>>134500784
Same reason he was disappointed when Genos just blew up the House Of Evolution building, without even seeing what they have.

It's boring like that.
>>
>>134500784
He isn't a speed running scumbag like Genos.
>>
>>134500784
He's looking for a decent fight. Just destroying the ship in one go would just ruin the fun
>>
>>134500784
>speedrunning
Where's the fun in that you fucking faggot
>>
>>134500784

to avoid collateral damage you dufus
>>
>>134500952
>>134501621
Both of these. Saitama is both Lawful Good and really fucking bored.
>>
>>134500784
he was punching it, did you not see the explosions while he was running
>>
>>134501621
>collateral damage
>the whole city is destroyed already

Sure, bud.
>>
>>134500784
He's bored. Too much free time.
>>
>>134500784
I thought the scene where part of the earth's sky was blown off was the result of him punching the ship.
Kinda disappointed, really.
>>
>>134501621
>not just launching the ship into space with the sheer wind force of his punches
Yeah I'm not buying it.

Though when Genos Scumbagged the building, Saitama told him that he should have at least given them a chance and walked into the building rather than just toppling it
>>
>>134503180
That hasn't happened yet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.