[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Aoi Bungaku?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Opinions on Aoi Bungaku?
>>
File: haha.jpg (13 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
13 KB, 299x169
>>134500342
>posting a pic of light yagami
>>
I stopped watching after the first 2 stories. I don't know why.
I should probably just finish it.
>>
>>134500421
Get out
>>
Pretty good. Human was probably the best story. But Kokoro was almost as good..
>>
>>134500342
I really liked it.
Run Melos and the last one were my least favourite stories.
>>
Really interesting, the premise with each series being based off authors who commited suicide certainly made it stand out.

A lot of the stories a hit and miss, the first one is generally liked though(No longer human, the one which main character you have posted)

I'd really recommend it if you get bored with the standard anime cute girls things, and if you want a glimpse into some famous japanese novels.
>>
They should do more series like this. The Perfect Insider doesn't quite scratch the itch. But imagine if some of Murakamis work was done as anime.
>>
Shit for plebs. Read books instead.
>>
Only first story was good
>>
I've read No Longer Human but I haven't watched this yet.
>>
>>134500342
You're supposed to watch it while being familiar with the respective books.
>>
I loved the different art styles for the different stories.
>>
I like Death Note.
>>
>>134501021
No Longer Human>The Last Two>Kokoro>Run Melos for me
>>
>>134501646
edit No Longer Human>The Last Two>The one with the monk>Kokoro>Run Melos
>>
>>134501098
I already have the book i bought it right after i finished episode 3
>>
Kokoro was an interesting take on the theme of perspective and misunderstanding in the novel, although the art could have been better. Run Melos was well directed, emotional, smartly written, and in short fantastic. The Akutagawa Ryuunosuke ones were a little lacklustre, relying mostly on edgy dramatic visuals to carry their appeal. Cherry Blossoms was interesting in the way it blended moe and anachronisms into an otherwise old story, but I can't say I cared too much for its story. Its darkness and violence didn't feel substantiated well enough to be powerful.

Haven't finished watching the rest.
>>
>>134501377
This is why I haven't watched it yet. Haven't read any of the novels.
>>
Simply a masterpiece.
adapting old novels into a modern anime with a breath taking art-direction is just amazing.
Kokoro was my favorite.
Also why there's no OST of Aoi Bungaku ;_; ? i couldn't find them anywhere
>>
>>134503496
He was better than the guy with glasses
>>
Loved Run Melos and No Longer Human. One of my favorite anime for episode 10 alone.
>>
>>134501254
I read Hashire Melos but you could also read the ballad by Schiller or the original Greek story.
>>
>>134501300
Lossy adaptation of a great novel, watch it without expecting anything.
>>
>>134505734
really is it that much better? i loved it in the Anime just wish the ending was better
>>
>>134505734
Besides the part of him going to an asylum, his relationship with the pharmaceutic and the reader of the notebooks meeting that one woman, what did the adaptation miss?
>>
Okay direction, terrible scripts.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.