[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else loved this series? Hard to find another one like it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Another 01.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Another 01.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Who else loved this series?

Hard to find another one like it.
>>
>>134475057
>PA works
>>
>>134475119

Finish your thought anon.
>>
File: bestgirl.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>134475057
>Hard to find another one like it.
HAHAHAH SO FUNNY
>>
>>134476090

Lol, thanks anon. I just want recommendation for other anime's like this one.
>>
>>134475057
As a comedy, right.

>>134476204
>>>/r/
>>
>>134476298

Nope, not as a comedy. And how many of you on /a/ actually use /r/ ? And why don't you guys have a sticky btw ?
>>
File: ouch.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ouch.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Best comedy of 2011.
>>
>>134476415
>And how many of you on /a/ actually use /r/ ?
I lurk there several times a day to field /a/ questions. They usually get answered, even without me.

>And why don't you guys have a sticky btw ?
The problem is laziness, not ignorance. It won't prevent newfags like you who don't put in the effort.
>>
>>134476472

Ok, I'll go to /r/ in the future, then.

Yes, it would. I'm only a newfag on /a/ and have no idea of the board culture etc I just took my best shot which was this thread.

I bet /a/ has a shit ton of anon's and so that was surprising to see no stickie and I really wish I did not laugh at this >>134476467

Though I do not remember it. Nobody laughs at Final Destination is my response to that image, I guess it looks funnier animated.
>>
>>134476719
>Nobody laughs at Final Destination

Now that is a fucking joke.
>>
>>134476719
Just remember that the idea of "lurk more" is for your own benefit too: you will get more out of the site. Newfags are usually wise enough to shut up and lurk until they know how to not to shit up the board. Do the same.
>>
>>134476719
>Nobody laughs at Final Destination

Really? I thought everyone treated it as a so bad it's good comedy.
>>
>>134476754

You actually are right. Alright, well in the first one at least?

>>134476825
Fair enough and I could have been more patient. Got it anon!
>>
>>134477074

Well at least in the first 2 it wasn't the case but after that it was pretty much just a exploitation movie.
>>
Chuunibyou
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.