[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a good place to keep track of all the manga I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1445914179574.png (666 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445914179574.png
666 KB, 900x1200
Is there a good place to keep track of all the manga I've read aside from myanimelist?
>>
What's wrong with MAL (besides the shit community that you shouldn't even be taking part in, in the first place)
>>
>>134470965
On any notebook, written with any pen
>>
Make a Google spreadsheet.
Easy to do, easy to keep track of and looks nicer than MAL
>>
>>134470965
Just use MAL. It's not like you have to get involved in the community or anything.
>>
Excel.
>>
Or learn SQL and get a cpanel account
>>
>>134470965
Don't worry. /a/ is full of MAL apologists so you'll fit right in anyway. People say the problem is the community, but they're already here so it doesn't really matter.
Just remember to watch at 2x speed, skip OP/EDs, dubbed so you don't have to watch the screen and you're well on your way to become a true /a/non. "muh convenience" is the key.
>>
I really don't think OP was asking for a spreadsheet or a private cpanel database...
>>
>>134470965
Your mind
>>
>>134472228
What else could he mean?
>>
>>134472825
Something that doesn't require a really annoying interface or learning a programming language
>>
>>134473008
>spreadsheet
>annoying interface

How fucking stupid do you have to be?

Literally a table
>>
>>134473254
Its worse than MAL. And anyway, who uses a spreadsheet to keep track of manga
>>
NOTEPAD.EXE
>>
>>134473327
How so? It's the exact same thing, except you can type in whatever you want
>>
>>134470965
Notepad
>>
Nothing wrong with the listing aspect of MAL, just the community.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.