[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Owarimonogatari
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Watching Monogatari is like the Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit, and no fucking redemption.
>>
The first servant wanted to die, right? That's why he walked into the sunlight in the first place. So why does he suddenly have an abnormally strong will to live that let him resurrect himself from ash?
>>
>>134471359
People can change their minds after attempting suicide.
>>
>>134471359
He had a strong will to live when he was alive.

But also a strong enough will to kill himself when he became a monster.

But since then he's changed, losing the humanity that made him reject living as a vampire.
>>
>>134471359
Wasn't he still partially conscious when he died? I'd be pretty pissed if I was forced into immortality and stuck in a state of limbo.

Revenge is a powerful motivation tool.
>>
Why did he suicide by sunlight instead of committing sudoku with his anti-supernatural katana?
>>
>>134473962
He thought it would be enough.
>>
>>134470887
I wish Araragi had homo sex just like Tim Robbins character in that movie.
>>
>>134471359
I assume he had pinned his hopes on being able to truly die when reduced to dust and ash. When he found that even after having "died" he was not in a peaceful void state but perpetually dying and being reborn in hellish half-existence, he probably resolved to try and reincarnate for real.
>>
>>134473962
Was the power behind the katana ever explained?
>>
>>134473962
Because in universe that's the traditional way for vampires to off themselves.
>>
will crab be relevant ever again?
>>
>>134480551
Unlike snake, yes.
>>
>>134480779
Snake is roughly as relevant as Crab in the books not yet adapted.
>>
>>134482462
Crab has her own arc. Snake has a couple of chapters.
>>
>>134482712
Hitagi Rendezvous has about 5 chapters of Crab, but in that story it's the scenes with Ougi (or even Ononoki) that are more relevant to the plot that's going on

Snake plays a significant role in Koyomi Reverse and Tsukihi Undo
>>
>>134482462
Or so snakefags keep deluding themselves
>>
>>134483279
Just don't act like no one warned you when she carries on putting in appearances
>>
File: 1445872027035.png (486 KB, 463x597) Image search: [Google]
1445872027035.png
486 KB, 463x597
I want Ougi to put her sleeves close to my erect dick.
Then, I want her sleeves to slowly descend over my erect manhood so that I can feel her soft, pale hand stroke my dick as I ejaculate all over the insides of her sleeves.
I don't want to see her hands though.
>>
>>134483705
domo arigato sleeve-kun
>>
>beg for jewgolds
>no new releases
Does anyone else sub monogatari right like Commie? Last time I watched horriblesubs of one it was near-incomprehensible.
>>
>>134483705
No, seriously, why would you feel her hand directly if she's wearing her bodysuit thing?
>>
So from what I'm hearing, Gaen pretty much ruined Owari. How much will I be missing if I skip her episodes?
>>
>>134484559
Well the entire fucking story
>>
>>134484559
just 1 episode. she goes on a monologue for like 10 minutes
>>
File: 639685.jpg (2 MB, 6268x4290) Image search: [Google]
639685.jpg
2 MB, 6268x4290
who would you rather have as a daughter?
>>
>>134488092
Why would I not pick Hanekawa?
>>
>>134488199
Because it's a trick question, you pick snail.
>>
File: trash.png (143 KB, 299x449) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
143 KB, 299x449
>>134488092
>glasses
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.