[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been given the responsibility of producing a CGDCT,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 14
File: qgsg.png (890 KB, 1419x879) Image search: [Google]
qgsg.png
890 KB, 1419x879
You've been given the responsibility of producing a CGDCT, Slice of Life anime which will air next season. However, falling sales have forced the studio to deviate from the normal formula.

You are allowed to choose the age group of the 5 members (toddlers through high-school) and the setting. The characters can be from other productions or your own creations. However, all 5 of the characters must all share at least one of the same tropes/clichés.

What do you decide to make? 5 genki blondes? 5 flat red-haired tsunderes? 5 smug vampire lolis?
>>
toddlers
kinda like Hanamaru Kindergarten
Except younger

And they're all cock hungry sluts.
Like Panty.
>>
>>134462824
> CGDCT
> falling sales
Pick one.
>>
File: ayayayayayayas.jpg (30 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
ayayayayayayas.jpg
30 KB, 599x337
5 Ayayas.
>>
>>134463098
wow
>>
File: kinmoza 1253.png (142 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kinmoza 1253.png
142 KB, 600x600
>>134462824
>金髪がいっぱい
>>
File: 1448094415854.jpg (92 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1448094415854.jpg
92 KB, 436x436
>>134462824
They're all gyarus. But not fake gyarus like Wakaba, I mean real gyarus, you know, sluts.

So it would be a comfy SoL about them slacking in school, gossiping about other whores, having flings with popular guys, bullying unpopular beta male otaku and Tomoko-esque bitches, underage drinking and partying, making money from compensated dating and having affairs with older fat bald men, etc.
>>
File: 1376234222025.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1376234222025.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
>>134463205
Kyouko
Karen
Cocoa
Sakurako
Erica
>>
>>134462996
yuyushiki
>>
5 sad black haired girls.
They talk about how bad life is in school even though nobody pays attention to them.
>>
>>134462824
loli swimclub
>>
File: 1395786428488.jpg (120 KB, 942x1080) Image search: [Google]
1395786428488.jpg
120 KB, 942x1080
>>134463632
dropped
>>
I spent ten minutes pacing around thinking about this and how to make it feasibly a money maker with the restrictions you have on character type. Each girl needs to be distinct enough and the gimmick has to be enough to not drive people away by being too anime otaku or a huge niche that only 4chan fuckwits can relate to. K-On is what I'm aiming for as it is both very cute and has some depth to it, so both moefags and general anime audiences can watch it and not be bored to death.

Using existing characters is a straight up no if you want to make money, it'll just be seen as a cheap crossover where hurr durr these idiots just got the same girl from five different shows this is fucking boring

My gimmick is tomboys.
That allows me to cheat a bit and make more distinct characters since many define tomboys as just 'athletic girls' and that's great because five short haired masculine girls would wear out its welcome in maybe three episodes.
So all of my girls would be 'tomboys', five girls who are the member of the same track and field club. They're all friends and it's not a track and field anime, the real gimmick is that they're making a movie. One of the girls has bypassed the entry level arthouse barrier with Bergman, Passolini and the French New Wavers(the list could go on /end meme) so she wants to make a movie like that with her friends.

The idea of making a movie would provide a frame for whatever stories to tell with the girls and show exactly what they're slacking off from because girls need to slack off in shows like this. Because of the nature of them being part of the track and field club, you could have a character who is part of the club but not the movie making team show up in a few episodes to be like what's up and to have some conflict with one of the girls, for example one of them is the ace but she's wasting her time making movies instead of practicing so this sixth girl wants to know what's up, perhaps a senpai kouhai thing

This is just super rough
>>
File: nasuno .jpg (35 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
nasuno .jpg
35 KB, 600x330
Five of this girl. That's like five times the amount of money they get to burn on rich girl escapades.
>>
>>134462824
You need a trop that has a lot of scope in it so I would make the Class Rep Club. a kind of Love lab for bob cut class reps with glasses. You can have the oppai shy class rep, the almost loli class rep, the bossy tsundere class rep, the strict yet pervy class rep and kind quiet class rep. they will all meet and talk about how boys do not notice them and moan about having to do all the class administration.

I would watch it.
>>
File: 1449451601998.png (175 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
1449451601998.png
175 KB, 600x614
>>134462824
5 high schoolers.
The setting is high school/normal day activities
As for tropes/cliches, they are all in the bird watching club and love birds.
Its animated by Kyoani.
>>
File: KyokoThumb.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KyokoThumb.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>134464001
a stretch, but I like it.
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 260x194
>>134462824

The girls are high-schoolers and they are all mangaka. It will probably get an anime in 2017 or so.
>>
5 girls falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, they are gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, they immediately call her, and are overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on each of them as well.

But, the next day, when they recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at them with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, they find out that the girl they called is not the same girl they fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. she is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU selves, who too are blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the six strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the six chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
5 muslim girls discussing Islam.
>>
>>134464241
Based keit-ai

5 of the long-haired smart girls with varying degrees of smugness as seen in Squad 35 and GJ-Bu (suginami and shion, respectively). Since the unifying trope is being brutally book-smart, the varying degrees of naïvete, social awareness and conceit give a writer plenty of room with which to work on for a banter-heavy show.

Here's an example: computer science club at a school, girls don't really have some big project that they develop through the show but rather bant it up updating their git clones, complaining about lack of hardware until the richest one saves the day, and acting as tech support for groups of other girls that could, for comedic effect, also be comprised solely of a single SoL girl trope.
>>
So this is where japs get their ideas.
>>
>>134463632
Would watch.
>>
>>134463098
id watch it
>>
>>134462824
>5 vampire lolis
Heh, there you go. 2 out of 5 voiced by Yuuki Aoi. Each has their own castle. One has a maid character, one has a butler, one has a knight, and they're all little girls as well. One vampire is hime-cut Japanese.
>>
>>134464461
>girls don't really have some big project
Awful banter cannot carry a 13 episode show about Japanese cartoon girls
>>
>>134464902
It's a CGDCT, so they need to program in Lisp or B or something.
>>
>>134463750
Why would the track and field club be making a movie?
>>
>>134464945
I don't know what that means but you need some kind of conflict or goal to keep a CGDGT moving

>>134464978
I said it's not the track and field club
It's girls from the track and field club
>>
>>134462824
Done. With the ending arc fixed.
>>
>>134463369

This shit would be fucking amazing, just for the originality of it.
>>
>>134465146
We need more sly Eiken references in anime.
>>
>>134462824
>5 girls
Sorry, but no.
>>
>High School
>Cooking Club
>MC loves to cook, so much that she fantasizes about doing it in class
>MC's childhood friend doesn't like to cook due to a bad past experience, but wants to get better
>Random student in the club becomes MC's friend. Meek, modest, and likes vegetables.
>Overseas exchange student who isn't blonde or busty, and knows how to make a kickass lasagna
>Transfer student from the country. Extremely energetic and cheerful, makes mashed potatoes taste like a godsend
>They aspire to work as a team and appear on a cooking show as contestants
>Chef Ramsay is the host of said show, but he's not vulgar; just really irritable
>MC's friend has a crush on Ramsay
>Animated by Gainax, all cooking scenes are intense and action packed, while the rest of the show is relaxed, calm, and comfy
>>
>>134462824
Saitou-Ke.

Hitagi, Homura(chuuni)/Moemura(normal) and Hazuki

They're all in love with a guy voiced by Kamiyan.
>>
>>134463369
gyaru poi!
>>
Everyone is voiced by Mizuki Nana.
>>
>>134462824
>5 girls
Why would you do this? how do you pair everyone.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.