[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beautiful Bones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
My roommate, and friend and I watched the first episode of this. I thought it was pretty neat, but my friends thought it was too weird...

Is the rest of it good? Or am I wrong?
>>
>>134459146
you should head back to reddit, friend
have a feeling you're not gonna fit here
>>
>>134459146
Watch the rest of it? Why do you need an anon's approval that your very limited impression is right?
>>
It would have been 10/10 AOTY if it had focused on /ss/ romance and not this mystery shit. So much ruined potential. I'm so fucking disappointed.
>>
>>134459321
Cause I don't wanna invest time in more of it if the pilot is the only interesting part.
>>
>>134459381
you should seriously go back to reddit
>>
>roommate
So this is how poor people live, smelling some stranger farts next to you?
>>
>>134459462
Don't be gross, anon.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>134459367
Shonen fuck off and stay fuck off.
>>
Is she autistic?
>>
>tfw no onee-sama character gf to cuddle with
>>
I've got a bone for her to look at
>>
>>134459146
Do they ever fuck?
>>
>>134459367
>/ss/ romance with that faggot MC
Fuck no.
>>
>>134459146

Don't know why they need to include a fucking sailormoon-esque transformation sequence everytime she sees bones. I don't do a sailormoon transformation when I do a maths or science exam and it doesn't fit in this anime and detracts from it.

I know it's saving money but they could of done a lot better.
>>
Mary Sue.
>>
>>134459367
You're a fucking degenerate, m8.
>>
>>134460428
Why?
>>
>>134460437

Wanting to watch some shota romance a woman basically means you're a gay pedophile kek.
>>
>>134460481
>not pretending you are the little boy
>not wanting to be dominated by a beautiful onee-chan
>>
>>134460437
This show is in it's very core a mistery shit and getting upset on an aspect of the show which was never advertised to is stupid.
>>
>too weird
WHAT? How? This shit is like the most normalfag friendly shit I've seen in years.
It's basically Bones without guns.
>>
>>134460514

Sorry m8, I don't want to insert into little boys
>>
>>134460481
Fuck off you fucking normalfag,
>>
>>134460655
Fuck you.

This >>134460657
>>
>>134460657
>>134460666

Who's a normalfag? Isn't it considered perfectly normal to be a queer these days?
>>
File: image.webm (999 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
999 KB, 1280x720
>>134460863
>not wanting a hot onee-chan taking care of you
>>
>>134460646
Its murikan weird, Like posting "knewfohivrjvw" on facebook followed by an emoji.
>>
There are huge asspulls with how MC manages to solve every case but other than that, Its shit.
>>
File: missus marple.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
missus marple.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>no magical grandma sequence

I would've lost it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.