[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (21 KB, 200x321) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
21 KB, 200x321
How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword.

What's your opinion on this manga?
I personally think it's very entertaining and a great amount of detail has been given to character development, considering it's based on Dragon Quest V.

Personally I think it's a lot better than the other fantasy manga out there currently.
>>
>>134455284
>the other fantasy manga
You're going to have to name names, because there are a lot and some of them are much better than this. Are you talking about This LN Is Set In A Game-Like World And Has A Long Title and other stories?
>>
>>134455342
Not game like. Just fantasy in general. And it's made by some guy on 2chan.

Fantasy manga (not strictly speaking) such as Gate, Fairy Tail (I don't read it any more so I might be wrong), Nanatsu, Doulou Dalu etc.
>>
>>134455457
Bump
>>
Nobody?
>>
The name sounds try hard as fuck.
>>
>>134456390
It's comedy. It's on purpose.
>>
I like it and nothing much to discuss sadly since Im not really a DQ fan. Author other just got canned manga is as good.
>>
>>134456544
Yes, that my point.

The name scream "LOLOL LOOK AT HOW FUNNY THIS MANGA NAME IS"
>>
>>134455284
I found out about it by accident and it turned out to be pretty good. The art is rough but very good and the story and characters have retained their novelty for much longer than I expected them to. I think this mostly has to do with the fact that I have never played Dragon Quest games.
>>
>>134455284
Love it. Is better than Monster X Monster, but I honestly still liked MxM a lot. And the guy got his own loli now, loli/11.

This is better than the other reincanation shit, because the MC actually grows as a person without shitty power fantasy plot development.
>>
>>134456560
And it actually delivers, too.
>>
>>134456560
Chill out faggot. As someone already said, is just for giggles, the manga have substance and quality.
>>
>>134456630
>Monster X Monster
I love that. So you know why there haven't been any new chapters?
>>
>>134456690
It got axed, but it got serialized again. But is starting over from chapter 1. So at least 4 month before we get new materials, though there still a couple untranslated chapters left. Monster X Monster don´t have either Baki nor Slan, which is the reason is not as good, Neet being a rotten guy after his character development is dragging the story down, unlike Baki which mature as a person, mentally and physically.
>>
>>134456623
I actually find the art to be quality, he suffers from same face syndrome when it comes to the ladies, but they are hawt nonetheless.
>>
>>134456797
Fair enough. The neet thing got annoying but the death of his mother was heart wrenching.
>>
>>134457178
Neet being a NEET is not bad, is that after his mom´s death he still regress to his former ways more often than not. Is not just for giggles, guy just an overall douchebag. Which is fun. But is just doesn´t give you the same good feeling as seeing someone grow as a person. At least Neet is great when he gets serious, so as said, MxM is still good. Also art is gorgeous.
>>
>>134455656
Dump images, how the fuck would anyone read it with OPs image?
>>
Considering no one has probably heard of Boon anymore, you're probably not going to get much of a response.

>better than the other fantasy manga out there currently
That's not a very high standard.
>>
>>134456797
>It got axed, but it got serialized again.
No, according to the translator on batoto: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/monster-x-monster-r11923
>Whelp... Seems like I've misinterpreted his meaning of "revival" in his initial tweet a few months back.
According to his tweet on Dec 2nd, it seems like "revival" just meant rehosting the chapters on the mobile app. The series still ends at the same point. Makes sense, I guess, since otherwise he'd have to retcon the ending in the printed version...

>He does have omake pages on the app that weren't on the Club Sunday web reader, so I'll be doing those though! And it seems like he's got a new work planned for next Spring!
>>
>>134458519
Well fuck, is he at least picking back up Exposed Nipple again?
>>
>>134459599
Man I hope so.
>>
MONSTER TAMER ARC BEST ARC
>>
>>134460524
I agree completely.
>>
>>134460302
>>134459599
No, he has a new project for spring
>>
>>134455284
Only gripe about it is that it's sketchy and samefaces a lot. But the materials solid, comedy is present more in the beginning and slowly fades to adventure. But like all decent manga that aren't well known, it's ignored here. But that's better than attracting cancerous shitposters
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.