[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will /a/ admit that the dub is better than the sub?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Will /a/ admit that the dub is better than the sub?
>>
No. It is though.
>>
>>134450250
We won't admit it, but it was.
>>
No. No one can scream like Megumi Ogata. No one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CokRWP9Ywro
>>
>>134451317

She really did sound like a little faggot getting it up his ass for the first time.
>>
Not really, during the back end of the series the dub got more bearable, and in the movie it could be considered good. But it really doesn't trump the original Japanese cast.

Most of the time it wasn't even the voices in the dubs that were bad, they suited the characters well enough, just the strange clunky English translations and static boring line readings made it painful to listen to.
>>
>>134450250
I don't see how someone with working ears would have that opinion
>>
Nope.
English is not my mother language and its spelling is just confusing. Even if dub is well done i wouldnt understand much of it but subs help a lot.
>>
>>134450250
NO. Dub is wooden garbage. Every sub VA is spot on. Especially shinji, gendo and misato.
>>
>>134450250
Probably after hell freezes over, thaws, and freezes again.
>>
>>134451907
>derp_commander

Get out.
>>
>>134451907

why do you post here? everyone here is a faggot but you are a special kind of faggot
>>
>>134451907
Go away.
>>
>>134451907
>Idiot, tasteless, new as fuck tripfag is also a dubfag.
When will the mods finally remove trips as a feature and end this misery?
>>
>>134452022
Not to say that he's not a total fucking faggot, but he's saying that the sub is better.
>>
>>134452107
No, he's agreeing with the OP in that /a/ will never admit that it's worse. I don't even care that everyone else in the thread who disagreed with the OP phrased their disagreement in the same way.
>>
Yeah it's pretty good.
>>
File: rad 80s shades.gif (1007 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
rad 80s shades.gif
1007 KB, 500x281
Misato's dub makes me rock hard and fall in love at the same time
>>
>>134451907
Fuck off tripfag, no one likes you.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-06-23h32m43s850.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-06-23h32m43s850.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>watch NGE with friend
>every time two girls come on the screen at once, he just says "lesbians"
>it becomes a running joke

>watching EoE with him
>pic related
>"LESBIANS"
>what the fuck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.