[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This series used to be super popular but is now nearly forgo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 000[1].jpg (629 KB, 2800x1200) Image search: [Google]
000[1].jpg
629 KB, 2800x1200
This series used to be super popular but is now nearly forgotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HxBjP0_Ho
>>
The social aspects of the fan meltdown was more interesting than the story.
>>
>>134445502
What happened?
>>
>>134445645
Nothing. It was one pic of an otaku having ripped up his collection.
>>
>>134445463

Honestly, I didn't like the main heroine very much. Zange-chan was a lot more attractive. (Also, fucking hot.)

I'm amused by the whole 'used goods' thing, but it's a good reason for disliking the heroine as any.
>>
Is it still ongoing? I never heard about it again after the dam otaku shitstorm.
>>
>>134445738
The mangaka got really sick and stopped for a couple of years.
>>
>>134445645
FeMC said she had a lover once in her 1000 year long lifetime and otaku were butthurt and started a flamewar against the mangaka because there is a small possibilty that feMC might not be a kissless virgin anymore. It resulted in >>134445815
>>
>>134445696
>>134445891
Makes sense. Spoiled goods are worthless.
>>
>>134445891

She didn't have anything going for her besides being a virgin. If she doesn't even have that, what's the point?
>>
>>134445645
Nothon much, really. There was a chapter where it was suggestef that Nagi may have had a boyfriend at some point in the past, a couple of autistic otaku got assblssted an posted pictures of them breaking their Nagi merch, then Yaraon and Shitkaku tried to make it look like there was a massive shitstorm and a bunch of idiots felt for the clickbait and still parrot it to this day.

>>134445738
It went on a hiatus shortly aftter the non-troversy because the mangaka had health issues, it came back in 2012, but the realease has been irruegular due to her poor health,

Also, contrary to what iditots like >>134445891 would like you to believe she was was, in fact, hospitaziled before the "shitstorm" chapter was even printed
>>
Is Yamakan still alive?
>>
Buttmad pimple faced fat shit otaku. There wasnt even any true confirmation she fucked in that month. It was generations past, not the fast and loose modern world.
>>
>>134446098
WUG! movie releases on the 11th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomHiJAIOxA
>>
can't see how anyone would want used beef
>>
The only thing I remembered from this series is the good fap that I had.
Man, Nagi was the reason I jump ship to DFC.
>>
This and Nyan Koi never getting a second season. How sad.
>>
>>134446245
I totally forgot this series existed. I liked the first few episodes but it was kinda bland after that. Wonder if the movie will be better.
>>
>>134446375
Yamakan should be making more Senyuu instead of another generic idol show.
>>
>>134446279
Tell that to Symphogear fans.
>>
Sluts should burn.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.