[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When this get bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: bleach.jpg (59 KB, 576x521) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
59 KB, 576x521
When this get bad?
>>
It always bad.
>>
it has its ups and downs.

you'll see eventually.
>>
A lot of people say right after soul society.
I think many people's opinions are poisoned by the Anime's filler not quite sure why they don't just skip them.
>>
It gets bad when Renji shows up. It never recovered.
>>
>>134441960
Talking about the anime or the manga?

Some of the anime filler was nauseating, but overall I loved the show. I did think it left off on a poor note with the fullbring arc.

I really enjoyed the manga up until recently. For instance, the fight with yhwach vs old man yama was fucking crazy. But it seems the recent fights have been just dragging on and on. Ichigo hasn't done anything in years. I still read it though.
>>
Since the beggining
>>
>>134441960
It am bad get is end of Soul Society.

You is watch not read I think am.
>>
>>134441960

I quite liked the Mexico arc but I'm guessing that's because I didn't watch it weekly where it no doubt would've dragged the plot at a snails pace, it's tolerable after Aizen.
>>
It started to slip after Ichigo vs. Grimmjow (although that might just be because I caught up around then).

It got really bad after the either 0th Espada twist or "THIS ISN'T HOW I WANTED TO WIN!"
>>
>>134443356
> Mexico arc
Hahaha that's awesome
>>
The absolute second the Soul Society arc ends it goes to shit.
>>
I think it's good
>>
Right after Ichigo fights Byakuya... then it gets good a hundred episodes later when they go into the hallow world and stays good till he fights Aizen.
>>
>>134441960
it's great in the soul society arc and stays pretty decent the whole hueco mundo arc with a lot of great moments and a few slips. It gets fucking horrible in the quincy arc though, most people only read it to watch it end.
>>
Some of the arcs felt like big fillers with pointless development to character's we'd never see again. Wish they did it up like DBZ: Kai and started it up again.
>>
Everything post Aizen is completely garbage and it's actually a pretty satisfying ending if you stop there.
>>
Lets eee, it starts getting over filled with filler with the bount arc.

Fillers you should skip: Bount arc, Captain Shūsuke Amagai arc, Zanpakutō arc is not that bad if I remember right but it is filler.

I'd stop after the end of the Arrancar arc if I could go back in time, the fullbring arc is a complete waste of time [SPOILER]it basically retcons everything that happened up until before the Aizen fight with Ichigo power wise. First he gets his new power he's trained for the whole arc taken and then his old powers are completely restored and he kills the villan last 5 mins of the arc{/SPOILER}

desu I haven't even looked at the quincy arc.
>>
A few minutes into the first episode.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.