[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future Diary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 230px-Mirainikkicover.jpg (23 KB, 230x320) Image search: [Google]
230px-Mirainikkicover.jpg
23 KB, 230x320
I probably sound like a newfag but what does /a/ think of Future Diary?
>>
>>134439818

once a shit, always a shit
>>
I think its called Mirai Nikki you filthy casual.
>>
>>134439818

It's pretty good desu senpai, but /a/ will say it's shit because they think that makes them l337 kewl kidz with superior taste. You need to hate anything popular if you want to be part of teh seekrit clubhouse.
>>
File: 1420198216370.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1420198216370.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>134440169
>>
>>134440169
Yeah, that sounds like /a/. Thanks for an honest recommendation.
>>
Fucking poisoned tomatoes.
>>
>>134439818
Personally I didn't like it. I didn't find any of the characters interesting, so maybe that's why I couldn't get into the story. It would be better, in my opinion, if it wasn't focused so much on Yuno: after the main character started to fall in love with her they should have stayed a "stable" couple, without Yuno kidnapping him and going even more batshit insane, or the revelation that she actually came from another dimension, killed her parents etc. This could have left room for actually badass villains and better storytelling.
Overall I sort of enjoyed the first part, before Yuno kidnaps Yukiteru, but it went downhill from there imho, and the ending was a trainwreck.
In other words: a lot of wasted potential
>>
>>134439818
Old and busted only pleb like it now, while /a/ has moved on onto the new hotness.
>>
>>134440219

>future diary sold more than any of the obscure unknown shitty animes that you like
>it even got translaeted to like 6 languages and aired on tv in several countries (unlike the animes you like but nobody has even heard about?

You can call it b8, but you know that popular anime became popular for a reason.
>>
>>134439818

I thought the story was great, pretty well balanced. What I mean by that is the show gives you certain elements right when you need them, like if somethings really bad that you want something good to show up and it delivers. My other favorite thing about it was that the mystery thing with who is Yuno was really engaging, and that's something I always look forward to when I'm watching an anime. I ask myself "Is this show going to suck me in to it's bizarre drama inducing world." and It did. Last personal opinions is that, it's really good all things considered however, it's one of the many "acquired taste anime's.
>>
>>134440391
>falling for the classic double-bait
>>
The last 15-20 chapters were terrible and the ending was so fucking dumb it was amazing to read when it was ongoing.
>>
>>134439818
Overwhelming average. It would be bad but Yuno carries it.
>>
>>134440391
>le its more popular than your obscure favorites maymay XD
>>
File: yuno-harem.jpg (97 KB, 800x690) Image search: [Google]
yuno-harem.jpg
97 KB, 800x690
I dropped it when it was still just a manga.
>>
>>134439894
>>134440169
It's good if you haven't watched more than 100 animes. It's full of dumb plot devices.

I enjoyed it when I had only watched 20 series.
>>
>>134441573
Being reddit ironically is still being reddit
>>
>>134440169
Half the things you said is barely comprehensible.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.