[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just out of curiosity, are there any series where not only does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: irohades.png (495 KB, 525x768) Image search: [Google]
irohades.png
495 KB, 525x768
Just out of curiosity, are there any series where not only does the first girl not win, bu neither does the second frontrunner? What I mean I mean is something like this:
>1st season
>two girls have a crush on MC, as usual
>threads are filled arguments over best girl
>halfway through the series another girl is introduced who is clearly the best
>explosive chemistry with the MC, almost everybody starts shipping them.
>this new contender ends up winning

Has this ever happened?
>>
>>134433748
Love Hina, ,Mutsumi winning was exactly what you describe.
>>
File: 1456864589453.jpg (89 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
1456864589453.jpg
89 KB, 500x698
i dont know bro
irohaordeath m8
>>
Monogatari series if you ignore the messy airing order
>>
Haganai to a certain extent
>>
>>134434052
Well if you watch Monogatari in it's it intended and BEST order, the first girl wins
>>
>>134434080
The winner wasn't considered one of the main two, but she was still there from almost the start. OP's scenario would have been Kate or one of the student council winning.
>>
>>134434187
>>134434080
Is Haganai any good, i like the premise. My scenario was pretty specific, but it would be any for any unexpected girl to win, which is kind of what happened in Kokoro Connect based of it's first arc
>>
>>134433854
Uh, Mutsumi didn't win, though. He married Naru.
>>
>>134433748
You're a delusional Irohafag, you know that?
>>
>>134434575
Don't do that. I don't like her either, but provoking them like this isn't going to achieve anything productive.
>>
>>134433748
The first girl is going to win in Yahari, and the first girl still has the largest shipping. How anyone could think different is beyond me. I guess you must not have watch and read many harem and rom-com yet.
>>
>>134434575
No, i like yukino the best. I'm a sucker for kuuderes. Iroha is just a good example of of a girl who comes out of nowhere
>>
No, even second girl winning is incredibly rare. The notion of third girl winning is too advanced for otaku manchildren to process
>>
>>134434315
Well, MC is a huge beta faggot, and ends up with nobody. He had a relationship with a reverse trap, but he fucked it up. So no, not worth it.
>>
Mashiroiro Symphony did something like that. It focused on two girls (+ some irrelevant ones) and then MC went for best girl.
>>
>>134433748
School Rumble? MC shoots for first girl, the retarded Tenri, then comes the awesome frontrunner sister to first girl, but then shitty tsundere comes as third girl and end up winning. Well, you might like her, but second girl was just too good.
>>
>>134435301
Yeah sister was the best.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.