[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann is literally the best anime that was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann is literally the best anime that was EVER made and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
>>
I wish I was on /a/ while it was airing
>>
>>134418329
I really enjoyed it, but best ever made? I don't know about that OP.
>>
>>134418329
TTPG is literally piece of trash.
>>
>>134418329
Why state the obvious? Unnecessary thread.
>>
Gurren Lagann, not so good.
>>
>>134418329
I agree with that sentiment

Also people who think it should have ended with the Spiral King without realizing the second cour was the meat of the story should kill themselves
>>
>>134418329
it's so trash the only thing going for it was the girl with jiggly boobs
>>
>>134418329
I don't consider it the best but it was definitely the most fun one while watching.
Didn't leave much of a lasting impression though.
>>
>>134420238
>Didn't leave much of a lasting impression though
>Not having a burning ambition to break through the heavens, defeat every foe and surpass the person you were each and every day
Step it up senpai
>>
Shin Getter Robo was better desu
>>
>baby first anime with good opening
>>
>>134420345
Didn't DBZ do that like a decade earlier or so?
>>
Gurren Lagann is one of those shows where, if you dismiss it, you're flat out not worth taking seriously.
>>
>>134420815
If anything TTGL did the things that DBZ did wrong, right. Which are quite a lot of things.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.