[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overlord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 123
File: disgusting.png (47 KB, 150x192) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
47 KB, 150x192
Why does human meat disgust CZ?
>>
>>134177279
I don't know about this...
>>
Can you imagine the report they gave to the emperor afterwards?
>>
File: 494cc1f186030c51aabb272f8064940c.jpg (675 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
494cc1f186030c51aabb272f8064940c.jpg
675 KB, 1000x1414
>>134177335
Jesus Christ, I just made the previous thread because I had finished watching the anime, I didn't expect there'll be this much interest
>>
>>134177968
we used to have daily multiple Overlord threads until the translators caught up to the LN's latest volume
>>
>>134177836
>that remains to be seen.
you are saying this after all he did for the Lizards and Carne?

Seriously?
>>
>>134177836
>Agreed, but when an inhuman monster slays 250.000 of them (because the Kingdom's soldiers are conscripts after all), this isn't just an attack on a few uppity noblemen, it constitutes an attack on mankind. The LN explicitly states that this what most humans on the field felt that day. Even the Empire's soldiers felt sick.
I understand that, but at the same time it is not relevant to most people not directly impacted by the deaths. An 'attack on mankind' matters very little indeed when your own land benefits. That's how humans are, esp. if the attacker of mankind ceases to attack mankind.
>Well, that remains to be seen. If Ainz will for some reason stop being such an asshole now and treat his human subjects fairly, then I will accept that it might have been worth it. But as is, it's not looking too bright.
Yes, that's sort of the hinging point. I do doubt he'll be an asshole however - he has never, EVER harmed his own subjects after they've accepted his rule and in fact is incredibly offended when someone even suggests trying to, since they are considered people he has sworn to protect.
>What an odd example. Vlad Tepes is regarded by modern Romanians to be a hero, but that didn't really matter for his situation at the time. Certainly, a lot of people supported him because they feared the muslims from the east, but I don't really see how it relates to Ainz.
In that his actions are hardly humane (imapling 30k dudes on sticks to make a forest isn't the height of being humane) but he is still regarded with awe and respect, not hatred.
>you're just too afraid to accept that some people find certain parts of the LNs imperfect
I'm not even him but this is a ridiculous accusation.
>>
>>134177279
Because she sees all the disgusting shit lolibug devours.
>>
why the hell she even eats?
>>
>>134177836
>Plenty of options really. It depends on his goal.
His goal was to take E-Rantel as well as smoke out players in the Kingdom once and for all.
The Kingdom would not have given E-Rantel up without a fight and simply putting down the Super Tier magic after setting it up would've been embarassing to say the least.
>He could take given other terms instead of just bullying them into going to war against the Kingdom. That is what motivated the Emperor to conspire after all.
Actually, the Emperor himself was surprised at how damn good the terms were and how little Ainz pushed for better terms.
>Or, he could just assassinate the emperor.
Can you actually, you know, tell us WHY you think killing the leader will do something instead of claiming over and over that it will in fact work when evidence to the contrary, both logical and historical example-wise, has been provided repeatedly?
>>
>>134176837
>Ainz didn't even WANT to defend the village
Sure, but that doesn't really solve the problem: Ainz' insta-transformation into a dickhead from a demure MMO player in a span of a few chapters. That's not interesting character development, that's jumping the gun.

>We're going forward seeing Dorfs
Yes, so as suspected, Overlord shares many things with ASOIAF: Great and entertaining world-building, but lack of meaningful plot development. I absolutely LOVE the world that the author paints and even the base characters he introduces, but I'm consistently disappointed with what he does with them after that.

>From volume 10 on he'll have a new problem
And hopefully it will be a bit different from how it is right now! Like I said in my very first post ITT, volume 9 was a mixed bag to me, so I hope future volumes will spice things up.

>This is the reason why arguing plot is pointless
We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one. It is pointless to argue "to be right" of course, but it's still possible to discuss how you feel about each volume, and whether or not you like the direction the story is moving.

>It's not meant to be shocking
I disagree. Especially volume 7 reeks of "oh boy, I bet you thought these characters were pretty cute, NOW WATCH THEM DIE HORRIBLY! :D:D"

>It tries to tell you that yes, people die, and plot armor isn't a thing.
Again, this is good in doses, but ASoIaF feels like a parody of itself at this point. (A matter of taste of course.)

>>134176847
>I think I understand your point better now
Cheers!

>a word that stands out is "unmotivated."
I'd advise you not to think so hard about individual words, but rather consider the whole post in context. What I mean by "unmotivated" in this particular context is that it doesn't serve a good purpose for the overall narrative. It feels like "violence for violence's sake", so to speak. Ainz might have had the best of reasons for it, but that doesn't mean it fits into the story.
>>
>>134178204
Because she can and it tastes good.
>>
File: Awoo~.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Awoo~.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
I want to fuck an Awoo~
>>
>>134177878
>the sorcerer king has utterly annihilated the opposing army with his opening spell, which killed the entire left wing of their force at the start and then summoned 5 horrific creatures that proceeded to eliminate the remainder
>Gazef Stronoff was effortlessly defeated by the sorcerer king himself in single combat
>our forces did not move from their position and incurred no losses, but morale is at an all time low
>>
>>134178363
>demure MMO player
Are we even reading the same series?

Ainz was an edgy chunni ronery kissless virgin faggot that cried like a bitch and refused to acknowledge his guild fell apart.

Im surprised he hasnt gone full power fantasy and wiped the entire world, like most angsty faggots post about doing.
>>
File: 53656710_p0_master1200.jpg (432 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
53656710_p0_master1200.jpg
432 KB, 600x600
>>134178386
Truly the best meido.
>>
>>134178448
>Shit's fucked man!
>It's game over!
>>
>>134178363
>demure MMO player
Ainz had serious psychological issues from the very start.
>>
File: ainz lets roll.png (3 MB, 780x3120) Image search: [Google]
ainz lets roll.png
3 MB, 780x3120
>>134178422
>>
>>134178463
>master1200
Not that it matters for a 600x600 image.
Also hot
>>134178448
>no losses
They killed quite a few of their own via trampling.
>>
>>134178386
i want her to pull pull my dick off
>>
>>134177968
Shalltear.
>>
>>134176988
If you didn't notice, this isn't the real world. Ainz could EASILY murder the heads of state, and repeat it endlessly regardless of security measures. But like I said, that's just one of many possibilities.

>>134177021
>1. Ainz's goal is not conquest but security and finding any friends that might be stranded in the world.
Then I would argue he's going about it the wrong way.

>2. He needs to keep up the image of overlord in order to prevent rebellion as the NPCs are capable of independent action.
I understand this, but it doesn't seem like he even wants to do anything else at this point. He's basically given up, he's just following whatever Demiurge says now.

>3. Torturing his prisoners for information was perfectly expected, seeing that these guys totally had it coming, Ainz lost his human squeemishness and they had no knowledge of their surroundings or the world.
That isn't relevant to the argument. I'm saying it would be more interesting to have character development than to... NOT have character development.

>4. Song of Ice and Fire is not overindulgent in unmotivated violence and gore, pretty much all of it happens for a reason. Only one who was overindulgent in that area was Joffrey.
I disagree, and I can see you also misunderstood what I meant by "unmotivated violence". It's unmotivated in the context of the narrative, not that people in the story don't have motives for it themselves.
>>
>>134178526
>the only losses we suffered were from troops trampling over one another while fleeing in terror

That's even better
>>
Where was the Emperor during all this anyways?
>>
>>134178652
Nothing, presumably, since he can't see what's going on.
>>
>>134178672
what?
>>
>>134178652
Masturbating to the memories of the amazing taste of Sunny D.
>>134178695
He probably means he can't see the events of the battle itself
>>
>>134178652
Shiting his pants in fear of Ainz and his awesome power.
>>
>>134178629
>If you didn't notice, this isn't the real world. Ainz could EASILY murder the heads of state, and repeat it endlessly regardless of security measures. But like I said, that's just one of many possibilities.
But it dosn't do anything at all besides make people mad as fuck.
>It's unmotivated in the context of the narrative
Ok, I get it now.
You like closely-tied stories with a main group of characters, that's the problem here.
>>
>>134177045
>Ainz has the means to do both, but NOT before gaining territory and subjects of his own.
It's not a great way to start off, in my opinion, but fair enough. I hope you're proven correct and Ainz will show a more magnanimous side.

>even showcasing all of Nazarick before the Empire did not work.
Demiurge never intended it to work.

>He says "fear is good, love is better, both is best, but never, EVER get yourself hated"
Umh, that's exactly what I said as well.

>Ainz hasn't gotten himself hated.
By pretty much all humans present at the battle, he has.

>He's feared by his enemies, loved and viewed with awe by his subjects (if carne and lizards are representative)
Pretty much all of was given to him for free. Still, good point about the lizards and Carne village. I hope we'll see more of them, and that E-Rantel will prosper likewise under his care. If that happens, I will be most pleased.

>Which would do squat besides making the subjects angry, see Archduke Ferdinand
I think you're severely underestimating Nazarick. WW1 could have been averted if suddenly a Guardian came and murdered not just one, but EVERY head of state who ever tried anything. It's not like anyone can even touch the Guardians. This would have been both effective, and caused less loss of life. Of course, somehow I think the objectively evil Demiurge would take issue with that.

>Leaders are not powerful men, they are intelligent men who know how to manage shit.
Exactly, which is why brute-force killing the entire peasant army of a nation is a bad idea. I'm not suggesting killing every capable leader in the country, but definitely make sure that whoever is on top is loyal to Nazarick. But who knows, it was just an alternative idea.
>>
>>134178833
>By pretty much all humans present at the battle, he has.
Terrified and detested are different. Biblical angels are fucking terrifying but they are not detested.
>>
>>134178636
Im pretty sure the 6 legions the Empire had there are no longer combat ready since they now consist of stringless puppets.
>>
>>134178629
Even if you murder heads of state repeatedly, that only leads to the conclusion that nobody's going to become the head of state.

What you'll be left is a splintered nation or a nation that has it's strings being pulled from shadows by terrorist organizations.
>>
>>134178899
>>134178833
>>134178785
>>134178629
>>134178363
>>134178321
>>134178083
>>134178066
Guys, can we leave this debate until the end of the thread?
>>134178916
To the contrary I doubt they'll falter in face of anything short of Nazarick now.
>>
>>134178833
>By pretty much all humans present at the battle, he has.

No, the humans that survived that battle, are too fucking terrified to do anything but cry.

TheEmpire soldiers were weeping and praying for the Kingdom soldiers ffs.
>>
>>134178968
>To the contrary I doubt they'll falter in face of anything
Brain was a mess after his encounter with Shalltear.

Im guessing most of the Empires Soldiers are facing the same trauma.

They cant sleep because of nightmares.
They cant eat because of hopelessness.
They cant get it up because pull pull
>>
>>134179100
>Brain was a mess after his encounter with Shalltear.
But Brain was a mess primarily because he literally thought he was the STRONGEST or at least close to it and his entire life revolved around this axiom being true.
>>
>>134179019
Hey, they asked a guy called the Sorcerer King to cast a spell. And that's what he did. They have nobody to blame but themselves. Actually, they could blame the Emperor for asking him to do that.
>>
>>134179134
well then look what happened to Brita.

Im willing to bet the Empire is going to have massive desertion problems.

1 of the 4 Elites basically said "Im fucking off as soon as I can" to the Emperor himself.
>>
>>134179206
They asked him to cast his strongest spell actually. Drifting Master Mine is one of his more commonly used spells, Ia Shub Niggurath isn't.
>>
>>134179265
la Shub is way stronger than master mine. I don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>134178629
>Kill the king
Everyone is mad as fuck. The guy next in line takes the throne and declares war on you.
>Kill that guy.
Everyone is doublemad and the guy next in line takes the throne, but works behind the scenes to undermine you.
>Kill that guy once you figure out what he's up to.
Nobody wants to become the ruler. You install a puppet.
Nobody gives a shit what the puppet says. The loyal citizens will conspire against you in the shadows.
>You kill the leaders of the rebels.
The rebels scatter and go underground and operate independently.
>You kill the leaders of the independent cells and detain the activists.
Now everybody hates and fears you, but will not speak out against you.

OR!

>Single handedly defeat the opposing army in the first battle.
>Citizens and their leaders fear you.
>They look up to their leaders for guidance instead of turning into rebelscum.
>People live in fear of you, but do not need to live under an iron fist.
>>
>>134177100
He doesn't have to reveal that he's undead though. He has clearly demonstrated as Momon that he's capable of deceiving them. And what he's currently doing isn't exactly making a good case for himself.

>>134177112
I guess we see things differently. Peasants are needed for tending to the farms, while a puppet king is easily replaced, especially if you give the people incentive to rally behind you instead.

>>134177170
I believe I already answered this one. The parameters for Overlord and WW1 are very different.

>>134177290
Perhaps you should heed your own advice. Anyway, it's not like Machiavelli is right about everything. My point was that people often misunderstand that quote to mean "good rulers are cruel", what that isn't what he meant at all.

>>134177361
>the fact that there's somebody with a world class item running around that's hostile
...is another good reason to lay low. It's a matter of opinion, but bursting out in the open like this only exposes you. Regardless, I don't think that's sufficient justification for not calling the slaughter of 250.000 people evil.
>>
>>134179252
Only if they want to keep fighting him. Now is a good time to get on good terms with Ainz, Jircnev - oh wait, you have nothing to offer. Good luck, roll 1d20 for survival, DC is 10.
>>134179300
Meaning [a] spell might be DMM, [strongest spell] is going to be a super tier.
>>
>>134177609
>puppeting rulers isn't a good way to make your subjects happy
Like another anon said, at the end of the day the peasants care about food on their table, not who's king. Of course the nobility will be unhappy, but they're less sympathetic than the peasants from what we've seen.

>Irrelevant
Yeah sorry, that got a bit short since I was running out of space. My point was that after Ainz threw the mask off, it's more of a species survival situation for the humans. It's more akin to an alien force landing and making us slaves, which is a lot harder to swallow than another warlord coming to rule over you.

>Has never worked in the long run in the history of mankind.
Because they don't have overwhelming power like Ainz has.

>As an undead he is subject to eternal suspicion and there is no reason to remain as a subject when he can be the liege.
No need to show them he's undead. And it all depends on his goal. If his goal really is to find his friends, then making a ton of enemies might not be the best way to go about it.

>That's true but also unlikely to be to his taste.
Right, but that's hardly an argument not to do it, or that there aren't more effective ways. This is sort of my point actually, that Ainz is kind of a dick for no reason other than "screw you, I make my own rules" (or rather, "Demiurge makes them for me".)

>Which is true of any intelligent war, getting soldiers into the right place at the right time so you can kill them all.
That's kind of a depressing view of history. I think it's more realistic to say that it's to get soldiers in a position where you get what you want, preferably without any fighting at all. Killing people have never been a goal in itself.

>>134177652
Haha, well Demiurge inadvertently manipulated him into manipulating them I suppose!
>>
>>134179306
>I guess we see things differently. Peasants are needed for tending to the farms, while a puppet king is easily replaced, especially if you give the people incentive to rally behind you instead.
I'm not sure about the farming thing, he does have outside knowledge (I seem to recall Renner introducing revolutionary three-field crop rotation, not even four field) as well as skellington farmers if needed.
Also, the thing is that puppet kings are obvious puppets and it's easy to get people to rally behind resistance, especially since Jircnev was a ruler more or less beloved by all.
>>
>>134179482
>another anon
That was me, but the death of a ruler is very easy to get people riled up especially since it's assassination as opposed to war. Yes, it's semantics but semantics is surprisingly powerful in the battle for followers.
>depressing view of history
I did say war. Most of the time the goal is solve the problem without war because it's bad for both sides.
>>
>>134178833
>WW1 could have been averted if suddenly a Guardian came and murdered not just one, but EVERY head of state who ever tried anything.

Not really, what would have happened is that all the empires would have fell into a state of civil war as there were a fuckload of countries that wanted independence.

>Russian Bolshevik revolution, Turkish revolution starts and rest of the Ottoman empire starts to fall apart as in series of civil conflicts, Finland secede from Russia and goes civil war, Austria-Hungary goes into civil war, Poland tries to secede from Germany and another civil war sparks, India sees a chance for indepence with the british royal family constantly being killed off and goes into a civil war over trying to gain independence.

Most of WW1 civil wars were averted by promising independence and land after the war to those that desired it, if they were to become allies of the powers they currently belonged to.
This is also one of the reasons why the war lasted so long as it did. Even after everybody's professional armies were wiped out and only conscripts were left.
>>
>>134177968
When you make a controversial claim like "I found the latest volume to be lacking", then of course a lot of discussion will be generated.

>>134177669
>"Hey emperor, I found a tomb with a fuckload of treasure."
That's basically entrapment though. For all anyone knew, the tomb was empty and abandoned.

>And no, if you said "I have a lot of cash in my house" to someone, he would still be the bad guy if he tried to steal from you.
Right, but in this situation, you'd tell someone that they OUGHT to do it, and wouldn't tell that it was actually owned by you and that you'd get really mad if they did it. That changes the situation quite a bit, especially when you afterwards decided to retaliate by having random underlings eaten to death by cockroaches for following your plan.

It's hard to describe that plan as anything but evil.

>>134178066
They're well off now, and I would like it if E-Rantel turned out the same way. But so far, Ainz doesn't really seem to care about their well-being, it just kinda turned out that way.
>>
>>134177968
i want to fuck that bat
>>
>>134179908
In what way has it seemed like he didn't care about them? He has one of his Battle Maids stationed in Carne Village for protection and has basically given them anything they requested. You guys want walls? Here's massive golems, the walls will be done in an hour.
The only reason he hasn't done more for them is because they haven't asked for more.
>>
>>134177968
>she's lesbian
WHY
>>
>>134180089
I'm p. sure she isn't, she's just wants her first bone to be from Ainz.
>>
Where the fuck are all the doujins? Even Shimoneta doesnt have any
>>
>>134178083
>not relevant to most people not directly impacted by the deaths
After such a loss, it will be felt by the Kingdom, especially since they were conscripts. (Think of all the families and friends, etc.) There's also something about the nature of their deaths. Being killed in glorious combat is different from being horribly massacred by an massive lovecraftian monster.

>An 'attack on mankind' matters very little indeed when your own land benefits
That's not how it appeared though, with even the Empire's soldiers being terrified and feeling sympathy for their once-hated enemies.

>That's how humans are, esp. if the attacker of mankind ceases to attack mankind.
Unified threats to the existence of a group will generally speaking stop the internal feuds, but perhaps not in time to stem the tide. (Especially not in the case of Nazarick.) If aliens attacked the US tomorrow, I don't think the russians would be all happy about it, because they would understand that they would be next.

>he has never, EVER harmed his own subjects
Well, it seems likely he had a hand in sending hordes at Carne village to test their defenses. Of course, he guaranteed the safety of his assets (Nfirea and Enri), but the villagers were free game. But I do hope you're right.

>he is still regarded with awe and respect, not hatred.
Eh, that's mostly for romanian nationals. By historians, he's considered a deft general, and by most, he's considered a bloodthirsty vampire. (lel)
Point is, the relevant thing is how he was regarded when he was alive, not after.

>I'm not even him but this is a ridiculous accusation.
Really? Because this happens in every "X general" thread when you criticize the source material. Of course the reasons might be more complex, but it more or less breaks down to "how dare you criticize my favorite animu!"
Of course, discussion has been mostly civilized, so I'm happy to retract that statement. (Though all these replies makes it hard to keep up...)
>>
>>134179908
>I would like it if E-Rantel turned out the same way.
Didn't volume 9 end on an outright statement that stuff went well for E-Rantel?
>>
>>134180195
>There's also something about the nature of their deaths. Being killed in glorious combat is different from being horribly massacred by an massive lovecraftian monster.
hey now, a third of them died peacefully and with no pain. That's gotta mean something.
>>
>>134180175
Gone.
>>
>>134180174
>you will never fuck a vampire
still. WHY
>>
>>134178321
>His goal was to take E-Rantel
Why though? I'm fairly certain it's because Demiurge thinks he wants to conquer it all, but really, all he has stated he wants to is find his friends.

>the Emperor himself was surprised at how damn good the terms were and how little Ainz pushed for better terms
Exactly. He could have done something more there instead of just immediately deciding to push for mass slaughter.

>tell us WHY you think killing the leader will do something
I regard it as self-evident, but okay: You kill the head of state and install a puppet. If there is a usurpation, you repeat the process. No doubt the usurper will have massively increased security since he knows what happened to the last one, but it's not like that would matter against Nazarick's agents. Now, you can also just post a single maid or perhaps just a Death Knight to "guard" your puppet to avoid this situation altogether.

>evidence to the contrary, both logical and historical example-wise
Not sure you've made any attempt at explaining why it wouldn't work logically, but like I've already said, historical examples are of little worth when nobody in history had access to the sort of personal power Nazarick can muster.
>>
>>134180383
Vampire brides probably would if you were on good terms with Shalltear.
>>134180407
Can we stop this argument?
>>
>>134180450
Why? It beats maidposting by a vast margin.
>>
>>134180407
But Ainz didn't push for the slaughter. The Bloody Emperor did. He was the one who told Ainz to use his strongest spell. We don't know what Ainz's initial plan was, but he must certainly changed it after being requested to demonstrate as much power as possible.
>>
>>134180089
>she's lesbian
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

It's true that vampires have more homo tendencies than other types of monsters, but that doesn't mean she's exclusively a carpet-muncher
>>
>>134180450
i have a better idea. just go to see shizu
>>
File: awesome.png (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
awesome.png
57 KB, 600x600
>>134178457
To be fair, we don't really get a good description of him before he's transformed into a lich, so it's hard to say. It might have been like you said, but that wouldn't explain why he's so afraid to take command of the situation.

>>134178485
Yes, but the salient point is that he has very little character development, since he's just IMMEDIATELY a dick. Currently, he's kinda just sinking into corruption by power. I hope we get to see a sort of redemption arc at some point, but I doubt it.

>>134178785
>But it dosn't do anything at all besides make people mad as fuck.
It removes the head of the snake, and then you can insert a puppet. (Preferably with strings still intact.) This would accomplish a lot, I think.

>You like closely-tied stories with a main group of characters, that's the problem here.
Hmm, no. I don't think that's right. I merely dislike the author trying to impress the audience with shock value time after time again. It gets old.

>>134178899
But he's clearly not an angel, but a monster. An overwhelming one at that, but there's no reason to make everyone think Armageddon has arrived just because you want to conquer a few countries.

>>134178943
>the conclusion that nobody's going to become the head of state
Well, except for your puppets of course.

>or a nation that has it's strings being pulled from shadows by terrorist organizations.
Like... Nazarick for example!

>>134178968
>Guys, can we leave this debate until the end of the thread?
Why?
>>
>>134180728
>she never fucked a guy
>she fucked a lots of girls
>she probably have orgies with brides
>>
>>134180753
The puppets only hold power in name. If you don't constantly support them, they're fucking useless.
>>
>>134180731
i see what you're trying to do here
and i agree. that's a great idea
>>
File: 23838379379833738379837393.png (478 KB, 796x720) Image search: [Google]
23838379379833738379837393.png
478 KB, 796x720
You would ______ a Narberal?
>>
>>134179019
Well, eventually they'll sober up.

>>134179304
>Everyone is mad as fuck
Nobles yes, peasants less so.

>The guy next in line takes the throne
...and he works for you. Of course you don't ONLY kill the king, without grooming a good replacement for him beforehand.

>Nobody gives a shit what the puppet says
They will once he's the one who controls the grain distribution. Also, this doesn't need to be done in pubic. It might be better to make a more subtle approach.
Anyway, I think you vastly overestimate the average citizen's initiative.

>They look up to their leaders for guidance instead of turning into rebelscum
Except since armageddon has clearly arrived, there will be anarchy and chaos, especially with the army also acting as a sort of police force gone.

>>134179484
>skellington farmers
Now that is a brilliant idea!

>puppet kings are obvious puppets and it's easy to get people to rally behind resistance
The people will be calm as long as they get their food and safety, especially against an overwhelming force like Nazarick. (You could show your might in other ways than to murder that many people.)

>Jircnev was a ruler more or less beloved by all
Yes, it would be a shame to replace him. Unfortunately, that is going to have to happen anyway, as he's far too conniving to let live in either scenario.
>>
>>134180753
>[H]e's just IMMEDIATELY a dick. Currently, he's kinda just sinking into corruption by power.
Are we reading the same series? He's not being corrupted by power, he is having his "humanity" suppressed by his existence as a Lich.
>But he's clearly not an angel, but a monster. An overwhelming one at that, but there's no reason to make everyone think Armageddon has arrived just because you want to conquer a few countries.
Other anons have already pointed out why it was necessary to display overwhelming power.
>Why?
No argument here. This losing has been much more interesting than 600 posts of "IMAGINE FUCKING LUPUS"
>>
>>134181039
send her to school
>>
File: hory shitto.jpg (524 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hory shitto.jpg
524 KB, 1280x720
>>134180728
>the text on that pic
>アインズ様もお美しいけれど…
>プレアデスたちもなかなかでありんすぇ
>Ainz-sama is beautiful but...
>The Pleiades are quite beautiful as well
Yeah, she definitely wants some Pleiades pussy
>>
>>134181078
Anon, stop talking about killing the ruler. Demi has absolute mind domination to people at lower levels. He can assume direct control of a government.
>>
>>134181039
educate
>>
>>134180731
>getting turn into a girl only to get in chair's bed
i forget about chair. i would masturbate for whole next week
>>
>>134179566
>the death of a ruler is very easy to get people riled up
I see your point, but you could also go for the other option of doing it behind the scenes. It should be easy for Ainz to cause a sudden heart attack for example, and groom someone else to take the throne. (Consider how quickly he convinced Fluder. He's a special case, but it demonstrates how easy it is to get a few key people to support you without having to go to war.)

>I did say war
You did, but even so, Sun Tzu teaches us (sorry, that sounds rather corny doesn't it) that it's better to let the enemy have an opening, that just so happens to beneficial for you, even in a pitched battle. The goal is for the enemy to surrender, not to kill them to the last man.

>>134179800
>civil war
Right, hence the puppets.

>WW1 civil wars
I honestly have little interest in debating speculative history with you. My point remains, Overlord has too many factors that don't exist in the real world, so it's folly to compare them so directly.

>>134180070
>He has one of his Battle Maids stationed in Carne Village
Yes, to protect Nfirea and to a lesser degree Enri, because they're assets to Nazarick. The rest of the villagers can die for all he cares. This much is clear by his own admission, and his actions.

>>134180214
I think that remains to be seen. At least there wasn't a immediate sack and massacre, and the kid survived, but I'm not sure I'd count that as a win. (Also, the kid was forced into it by Demiurge, that asshole.)
>>
>>134181383
>As a result, E-Rantel became a place the neighboring countries scarcely believed could exist, a peaceful city without bloodshed, existing under the rule of Ainz Ooal Gown.
>>
>>134181383
The order of priority is: Nifrea, Enri, Lizzie and nemu. Perhaps Nemu is in equal priority with Enri though
>>
>>134181039
perform abortion
>>
>>134181540
Nemu called his friend cool. She's probably higher than Nifrea.
>>
>>134180450
>Can we stop this argument?
Why? /a/ is a board for the discussion of animu and mango, right? (Well, this is LN material of course, but I don't see why it's so bad.)

>>134180615
Well, the emperor didn't know anything about how strong it would be. Ainz did. Ainz is a free agent, certainly in this situation. He doesn't have to adhere to the emperor's wishes.

>>134180933
Right, so you support them. In the current situation, the heads of state WILL eventually be puppets or killed regardless. (We'll see about Renner though, I have a slight hope she might provide some amusement.)

>>134181106
>Are we reading the same series? He's not being corrupted by power, he is having his "humanity" suppressed by his existence as a Lich.
Well, that and he has found out that practically nobody has the power to stop him from doing anything. That is essentially what the whole "absolute power corrupts absolutely" quote stems from. Of course, his existence as an amoral lich certainly helps this development.

>Other anons have already pointed out why it was necessary to display overwhelming power.
And I've pointed out that I think there are other ways to do that, and indeed that it's not all that necessary at all!

>No argument here. This losing has been much more interesting than 600 posts of "IMAGINE FUCKING LUPUS"
I agree. I generally steer clear of these threads because there's very little of actual substance being discussed. Of course, replying to everything is very tiresome, so I think I'm gonna stop soon. But thanks for indulging me. I can definitely see your points, I'm not saying you're all wrong. My first post was bluntly stating my opinion on volume 9 after all.
>>
File: overbone218.png (1 MB, 1033x1522) Image search: [Google]
overbone218.png
1 MB, 1033x1522
Why would you kick Cocutys?
>>
>>134181783

Aura is a meanie.
>>
>>134181039
All Pleiades are for lewding
>>
>>134181203
Ah shucks, you're right! Hmm, that really does beg the question why you'd go to all this effort to conquer the lands though. With Ainz illusion spells (though I'm sure best boy has access to some of his own), Demiurge can surely infiltrate any nation and gain control over it from the shadows without any of this "display of power" nonsense.

Thanks anon, that's a really good point.

>>134181513
That is definitely a good indication. Let's hope they don't end up like the lizardmen, being a footnote for the rest of the story. It would be a bit of a cop-out to leave it at that one line.

>>134181540
>>134181700
Ah, forgot about Nemu. I think the best option for any citizen of the NW is to get the opportunity to give compliments to Ainz about him or his guild. That really seem to be the way to his "heart".
>>
Is there volume 10 in moon or something?
>>
>>134181904
About Demi mindcontrol, maybe I'm wrong, but didn't the emperor's amulet block it?
>>
>>134181904
Even before the line saying he managed to pull it off we already knew that the plan was to live peacefully with them, remember when Demiurge 'understood' why Ainz created the adventurer Momon?

The incident with the child was also orchestrated for the purpose of keeping the peace, by letting Momon start 'protecting' the people as soon as Ainz arrived so I don't think it's fair to call Demiurge an asshole for doing it.

>>134182065
Not yet.
>>
>>134182115
It did.
>>
>>134181902
outta the way retard, need to fuck a magnificent beast
>>
>>134182115
>>134182155
I thought Demi wasn't really trying there; he just spoke authoritatively without casting a spell and his powers were strong enough to naturally dominate most people there. Any DnDfags know more about how mind control would work there?
>>
>>134182316
Think of it as a combination of diplomacy and intimidate rolls
>>
File: 53819973_p0.jpg (822 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
53819973_p0.jpg
822 KB, 2000x3000
>>
>>134182388
Hmm. I thought intelligence would come into it somehow since Demi is so good at it, but maybe it's a racial ability.
>>
File: 1446929673438.jpg (44 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446929673438.jpg
44 KB, 200x200
>>
>>134182654
Ainz life in a nutshell.
>>
File: sweat.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
sweat.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>"...Although, by my estimation, the exact nature of those motives can be narrowed down to two options, but which of them is correct? Or perhaps, the third…”

>Demiurge was immune to fire, [b]yet sweat drops began forming on his forehead.[/b]

From the looks of it Demiurge might be in the same position as Ainz
>>
File: 53820807_p0.png (485 KB, 800x1083) Image search: [Google]
53820807_p0.png
485 KB, 800x1083
>>
>>134182766
Demi is just really good at rolling bluff checks.
>>
I want to lick a meido navel!
>>
>>134182803
Worst maid after Terminator
>>
File: 1444551130583.jpg (290 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444551130583.jpg
290 KB, 1000x1000
Slime pussy.
>>
>>134182969
>genderbending acid
>>
File: Shalltear and Albedo.png (127 KB, 1023x445) Image search: [Google]
Shalltear and Albedo.png
127 KB, 1023x445
>>134182703
Xykon is surprisingly similar to Ainz... In several aspects.
>>
>>134182766
Overlord end with all of them going "I acted evil because I thought everyone expected that from me"
>>
File: 53760253_p0.jpg (600 KB, 2500x1331) Image search: [Google]
53760253_p0.jpg
600 KB, 2500x1331
>>
>>134183050
Ainz always reminded me of Larloch from Forgotten Realms,seriously check his description you will understand why,
>>
>>134183076
It's more like "I need to act like a supreme ruler".
>>
>>134183105
...Please tell me this exists or will exist in colour.
>>
File: 53595727_p0.jpg (231 KB, 716x1006) Image search: [Google]
53595727_p0.jpg
231 KB, 716x1006
>>
File: 52898646_p4_master1200.jpg (159 KB, 741x1098) Image search: [Google]
52898646_p4_master1200.jpg
159 KB, 741x1098
>>
Why are all the meidos, sans CZ and Yuri, so lewd?
>>
>>134183034
I'd drink that so I can be Solution's little fuck toy.
It's like instead of eating the lollipop she just licks it over and over again.
And by lollipop I mean my pussy
>>
File: 53612640_p0.jpg (1 MB, 4110x5813) Image search: [Google]
53612640_p0.jpg
1 MB, 4110x5813
>>
>>134180753
>since he's just IMMEDIATELY a dick.

I hate to resurrect this argument, but that other anon is right. It seems like you're reading the entirely different series. How many times have people pointed out to you that his humanity is almost gone ever since the beginning? How exactly is he an IMMEDIATE dick when it's already stated from the very beginning? Hell, even if you're anime-only watchers, it's clearly stated, not in anyway subtly hinted that his morality is fucked when he transformed to a real Overlord Elder Lich. Really, how exactly you get the idea that it's immediate? For someone who constantly bitch about narratives and whatnot, aren't you the one that fail to grasp that point early on, and build your entire ideas from your own misconception?

Oh well, I rather this argument just die asap because we're just going in circles now, but I just feel like I needed to point that out.
>>
>>134183445
>solution
literally worst meido
>>
>>134183105
Faces and expressions suck ass.

(Is to be taken as an encouragement to improve the drawing)
>>
>>134183967
I think they're ok.
...Yuri's totally gonna choke some poor bitch though.
>>
>>134183967
Lupus and Solution aren't too bad in that area I think.
But Entoma is completely wrong, she shouldn't have any form of facial expression considering.
>>
>>
>>134184311
Eww
>>
Would human players have human lifespans in the New World?
>>
>>134184471
Probably. Maybe. Now that I think about it, was it this series that I read the stronger you where the longer you lived?
>>
>>134184471
Didn't they die of old age?
>>
>>134184471

We don't even know for how long humans usually live in that world
>>
>>134184548
we do. until they don't piss off papa bones
>>
>>134183445
>tfw you would provoke them to do this to you. then pretend to hate this
being masochist is suffering
>>
>>134184616
>then pretend to hate this
No. Wait. Stop.
ala Willy Wonka.
>>
>>134184616
>pretend to hate this
do you even have male pride?
>>
>>134183050
I liked Tsukiko and her blatant necrophilia
Why the author kill her ;_;
>>
>>134182316
That's how Demi's Domination Mantra works, we don't know if he has actual mind control.
>>134182608
It is a racial passive.
>>134184497
No, that's just a general rule for any species that isn't affected by age (undead, demons, angels, etc.).
>>
>>134184764
>male pride
I'll take "life on easy as long as you have a good looking husband", as my sister says, instead of hanging up on pride like Gilgamesh and getting rekt for it.
>>
File: 53708253_p0.jpg (230 KB, 605x861) Image search: [Google]
53708253_p0.jpg
230 KB, 605x861
>>
>>134184907
wot
>>
Would a player be able to select Dragon as a race? If so were they literally dragons or dragonic humanoids? Is there any illustration available that shows Draudillon Oriculus (the dragon queen)?
>>
>>134184764
>male
>pride
>>
>>134178510
>Burger
When did that get added
>>134184959
They probably can and probably literally dragons (smaller, maybe).
Where did you get that name, no there is not an illustration of the not-loli Dragon Queen.
>>
>>134184959
Humans can't pick races as far as I know, only jobs. Might be wrong though. The whole race job thing is fucking confusing.
>>
>>134185011
Yes but Dragons aren't Humans.
You picked a basic race then tacked on 'evolutions' so to speak as you gained levels - humanoids didn't have racial levels (beyond maybe the label), demihumans can't evolve and heteromorphs can evolve.
>>
>>134184959
>Would a player be able to select Dragon as a race?
They probably unlock it after leveling up some other races.
>If so were they literally dragons or dragonic humanoids?
Both I think because Yggdrasil was described as a huge game with lots of options.
>>
File: Goblin_Troop.png (2 MB, 1455x965) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_Troop.png
2 MB, 1455x965
did they ever explain how the second goblin hoard summon 5000?
my guess is it summons the same number of enemies but there were 3 conditions that were never explained.
>>
>>134185094
No, they did not.
There are three conditions for summoning the full army that weren't given out.
>>
>>134184999
The wiki.
>>134185011
I meant before the New World, would players be able to pick a Dragon as their race (like they could pick skellington, jello, etc).

A Dragon Min/Maxer would probably be pretty OP. An Angel too, if Ainz was an angel the Theocracy would've probably welcomed him as their leader (or try to control him).
>>
>>134185113
that grinds my gears almost as bad as the rushed ending of volume 9.
am I the only one who enjoyed the lizard and climb arc? it was indirect way to show off the guardian's power
>>
>>134185181
well sure they could start of as something like dragon-kin or something and work their way up. But you can't just be human and take a dragon race level on.
>>
>>134185094
Are Goblins usually supposed to be buff and super manly looking?
>>134185186
I enjoyed Lizards. I detested Climb's introduction and any scenes with him involved but I liked the overall arc.
>rushed
How is it rushed?
>>134185181
>Dragon Minmaxer would be pretty OP
That depends on racials and weaknesses, and minmaxer is by definition OP.
>>
>>134185237
now there MIGHT be something like a Dragon Knight Job for humanoids, but that's just a guess.
>>
>>134185276
Dragon Knight isn't actually a dragon, it may as well be an order of knights with dragons on their tabards.
>>134185237
Probably something like Drake.
>>
>>134184764
>male pride
>being cute girl
what would you choose? if you pick first option, you really have some problems
>>
>>134185318
No, that's untrue. More to the point though,
>male pride
>being a cute girl with a chance, however marginal, at RotI
NOW if you picked the first you have problems.
>>
>>134185363
On that topic, how does it feel as a girl to take a dick?
Is it uncomfortable? I mean you DO have a large foreign object sticking into you.
>>
File: 53644710_p0.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
53644710_p0.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>
>>134185318
since when these two things exclude?
>>
>>134185434
I see perspective issues, but Ulbert.
>>134185437
Being a cute girl automatically means you can't possibly have male pride.
Unless you're a tranny.
>>
>>134185311
>Dragon Knight isn't actually a dragon, it may as well be an order of knights with dragons on their tabards
Not in Divinity.
>>
>>134185483
you can always be a tomboy
>>
>>134185533
And you still don't have male pride by virtue of not being male.
>>
>>134185186
Lizard was pretty fun, Climb not so much. I liked the chapters about Sebas especially when he arrived at the mansion and Ainz was waiting for him you could feel he was sweating bullets. The same happened to Lupus, those scenes were great.

>>134185237
Never said anything about humans. My doubt was if the Dragon race was an NPC only race or could be picked. I mean I could understand if you could pick a dragonic humanoid (not human, i mean 2 legs 2 arms maybe wings), but literally a dragon is kinda weird.
>>
>>134185552
>but literally a dragon is kinda weird.
No more weird than any of the other guys in the guild
>>
>>134185483
>being futanari
you could fuck everything in nazerick with no exception
>>
File: 53721635_p0.png (279 KB, 440x521) Image search: [Google]
53721635_p0.png
279 KB, 440x521
>>
>>134180753
>To be fair, we don't really get a good description
9 Volumes
3 Dramas
4 Specials

All have given us tiny hints each as to how Ainz was when he was human.

And it all paints a Loleny 30 something salaryman, that had nothing in life aside from his job and P2W MMO where he dumped 12 years worth of cash.

The dude had some serious issues and its surprising he hasnt gone power hungry like the greed kings did.
>>
>>134185552
You could literally be a slime, a goblin, an angel, a succubutt (in a SFW game wtf), a giant, a golem, or a goat-headed demon
This game pulled all the stops, there were probably level 100 no-class-levels Metal Slimes rolling around with infinite defense and even higher evasion.
>>134185615
No thanks.
>>
>>134184616
>then pretend to hate this
Why?
>>
>>134185647
Because he's a masoschist who wants to be abused, therefore he pretends to hate it to get more.
>>
>>134180753
>epicface
Were you shitposting all along?
>>
>>134181724
>And I've pointed out that I think there are other ways to do that, and indeed that it's not all that necessary at all!

Since Puppeting a King has been disproven by several times by things inside and outside the Novel, can you state any more ideas?
>>
File: 53721635_p1.png (142 KB, 467x778) Image search: [Google]
53721635_p1.png
142 KB, 467x778
>>
File: MercuryGirl.jpg (945 KB, 905x950) Image search: [Google]
MercuryGirl.jpg
945 KB, 905x950
>>134185638
>level 100 no-class-levels Metal Slimes rolling around with infinite defense and even higher evasion
Sort of wish Albedo was a metal slime now.
>>
>>134185797
Is it okay to call her overweight, because I'm sure she weighs at least a metric ton.
>>
>>134185680
This.
I want to be a cute meido molested by chair
what is wrong in that?
>>
>>134181904
>Ah shucks, you're right! Hmm, that really does beg the question why you'd go to all this effort to conquer the lands though. With Ainz illusion spells (though I'm sure best boy has access to some of his own), Demiurge can surely infiltrate any nation and gain control over it from the shadows without any of this "display of power" nonsense.
>Thanks anon, that's a really good point.

The Kingdom was a fractured country, with Nobles viying for power and on the brink of a civil war.

You kill the King, a civil war will break out
You MC the King, a civil war will break out

please state your next "Peaceful" scenario.
>>
>>134185843
The fact that you don't want to get spitroasted by PA's expressive dick and Demiurge's RotI instead.
>>
>>134181904
>With Ainz illusion spells (though I'm sure best boy has access to some of his own), Demiurge can surely infiltrate any nation and gain control over it from the shadows without any of this "display of power" nonsense.
>nonsense
And here is a man who has no idea how politics works and no idea how long-lasting peace can be obtained.
>>
File: whose keikau is it anyway.png (664 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
whose keikau is it anyway.png
664 KB, 600x850
>>134182766
>>134182828
>>
>>134185890
>implying it won't happen anyway
>>
>>134185938
It's Albedo's long-term and convoluted plot to get the dicks of everyone in NW inside her at least once.
>>
File: loomis you require more.jpg (162 KB, 630x546) Image search: [Google]
loomis you require more.jpg
162 KB, 630x546
>>134183105
>>
>>134183439
>Yuri lusts for Mare.jpg

Did someone save the specials that were posted 3 threads ago?
>>
>>134185843
>be meido
>everyone know how much perverted you are
how literally fucked are you?
>>
>>134181383
Puppet rulers CAUSE civil wars, not prevent them.
>>
>>134181724
>Well, the emperor didn't know anything about how strong it would be. Ainz did. Ainz is a free agent, certainly in this situation. He doesn't have to adhere to the emperor's wishes.
This is absurd and you are also moving goalposts now, your original statement was that Ainz pushed for slaughter and so is held responsible for his 'kill everyone' scheming, now you're saying that it's still his fault even though the Emperor asked for it.
>It removes the head of the snake, and then you can insert a puppet. (Preferably with strings still intact.) This would accomplish a lot, I think.
And what, you expect everyone to listen to the puppet?
>>134180753
>But he's clearly not an angel, but a monster. An overwhelming one at that, but there's no reason to make everyone think Armageddon has arrived just because you want to conquer a few countries.
Completely and utterly irrelevant to the point stated which is that terror and hatred are unrelated emotions.
>Why?
Mostly because you're repeating your arguments, half of which are opinion based and the other half of which are simply absurd.
>Yes, but the salient point is that he has very little character development, since he's just IMMEDIATELY a dick.
Like this one, when he was a dick from volume 1 before he even showed up at Carne.
>>
File: dragon growth.jpg (29 KB, 403x299) Image search: [Google]
dragon growth.jpg
29 KB, 403x299
>>134184959
you probably start as a hatchling level up across the Dragon Life Cycle if you level up your racial.
>>
>>134185094
1.-Be a leader
2.- Have goblins under command
3.- have tasted goblin sperm
>>
>>134186131
Grammar lesson
>everyone know how much perverted you are
Everyone in English is singular, it's weird but that's just how it.
"How [adjective] smthing is" shouldn't have a 'much' in front of the adjective, so the phrase should be
>everyone knows how perverted you are
To answer your question, since you're not subordinate to anyone but Sebas and by extension Ainz nobody but those two can rape you and both won't. Therefore you're as fucked as you want to be.
>>134186312
Don't do that because people will believe you.
>>
>>134186391
>Don't do that because people will believe you.
Like that ever worked for anything
Ulbert fucked Touchmes wife and daughter.
>>
>>134181383
>Right, hence the puppets.
To...I suppose, start the civil war quickly thus depopulating his subjects enough to prevent them?
>>134186483
Please stop, Ulbert and Ulbert's daughter had a purely platonic friendship / family relationship.
>>
File: 1420344865799.png (197 KB, 441x421) Image search: [Google]
1420344865799.png
197 KB, 441x421
>>134186522
>Ulbert and Ulbert's daughter
>>
File: Ainz turns anon into a girl.png (504 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ainz turns anon into a girl.png
504 KB, 640x480
>>134186522
>>134186566
here we go
>>
>>134186592
...what?
>>
>>134186312
>3.- have tasted goblin sperm
So in other words, you have to give birth to 5k goblins instantly as soon as you blow the horn?
>>
File: Ainz and Nfirea.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Ainz and Nfirea.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>134186616
>>
>>134186706
Yes yes but why in the fucking world did you post it in reply to the posts you quoted, neither of which have anything to do with genderbending?
I still don't know what the hell you're trying to do.
>>
How likely is it that the Eight Greed Kings and Six Great Gods were former guilds? And how would they compare in a guild vs guild against Ainz (the guild)? They all seem to be in possession of at least one world class item.
>>
>>134186792
The Eight Greed Kings are likely to have been a former guild since they have a floating city.
The Six Great Gods, we don't know. They might have been simply a full party at the time.
>>
>>134186792
>How would they compare in a guild vs guild against Ainz (the guild)?
Ainz' guild is effectively non-attackable and #9 overall and they have 11 WCI and at least one of the Twenty. It's unlikely that the other two guilds could compare.
>>
File: ainz ooal l.png (335 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
ainz ooal l.png
335 KB, 495x700
>>134186792
Very likely since most of the gear the BS has, is supposedly handed down from the 6 gods as well as having a WCI.

>>134186755
>>
>>134186899
If you didn't mean to reply you can just say so you know.
>>
>>134186899
...is that Arche?
>>
File: ainz surprised.png (322 KB, 634x589) Image search: [Google]
ainz surprised.png
322 KB, 634x589
>>134186945
>>
>>134186987
That's a rabbit
>>
File: 1433237939630.png (171 KB, 262x306) Image search: [Google]
1433237939630.png
171 KB, 262x306
>>134187013
>>
File: pleiades2.png (1 MB, 1278x715) Image search: [Google]
pleiades2.png
1 MB, 1278x715
>You'll never squeeze CZ cheek
why even live
>>
File: KOTAE WA DOKO.png (403 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
KOTAE WA DOKO.png
403 KB, 500x333
>>
File: ainz yes yes yes.gif (334 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ainz yes yes yes.gif
334 KB, 500x281
>>134187065
>>
>>134187262
>>
File: ainzmeido.png (17 KB, 344x135) Image search: [Google]
ainzmeido.png
17 KB, 344x135
>>134187285
>>
>>134187103
I like Solution eating fingers and ears.
>>
File: Ainz Peekaboo.gif (124 KB, 394x259) Image search: [Google]
Ainz Peekaboo.gif
124 KB, 394x259
>>134187363
>>
>>134187363
The meido to end all meidos
>>
File: 1445640939959.jpg (56 KB, 640x696) Image search: [Google]
1445640939959.jpg
56 KB, 640x696
SEASON 2 WHEN
>>
File: OVERLORD THREAD BINGO V3.png (276 KB, 1470x1656) Image search: [Google]
OVERLORD THREAD BINGO V3.png
276 KB, 1470x1656
>>134187520
thank, I finally got a bingo.
>>
File: flustered bug.gif (254 KB, 608x560) Image search: [Google]
flustered bug.gif
254 KB, 608x560
>>134187520
Never
>>
>>134187617
I'm glad I made your day anon

I just want more elder lich doing elder lich things.

>>134187697

WE CAN MAKE THEM DO IT probably IF WE TRY

we just need a plan of attack
>>
File: 4chan sends dicks to watamote.png (346 KB, 868x831) Image search: [Google]
4chan sends dicks to watamote.png
346 KB, 868x831
>>134187756
just gotta send them enough dick pics.
>>
Is there any art of Ainz with rabbit ears yet?
>>
>>134185839
>you'll never have a metal slime girl who's complexed with her wight.
>>
>>134187803
>they even thanked ups with a picture of her eating spaghetti

we can control the entire anime industry if we want. we can make season 2 happen
>>
File: just as keikaku.png (196 KB, 383x639) Image search: [Google]
just as keikaku.png
196 KB, 383x639
>>134187617
That reminds me

>tfw you will never be skewered by 3rd form [Aspect of the Devil: Rod of the Incubus]
>>
>>134187803
How is that possible
>>
>>134187617
Switch 'is it saturday' with 'muh hime', switch 'baby ported to nazarick' with 'Ainz shouldn't have killed 250k'
>>
File: 1420443574108.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1420443574108.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>134187978
>>
>>134188099
I thought Justice fags covered it, maybe I should change it to moral fags
>>
File: lewd.jpg (130 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
130 KB, 421x640
>>134188153
I see you've never been to an Overlord thread before, newfag
>>
>>134188169
In which case switch 'Baby ported to Nazarick' with 'Climb will defeat Ainz' or 'Touch Me will conquer Nazarick'
Also change 'the fic is coming' with 'Entoma has no friends'.
>>134188223
I've been here since Lizards Eternal, thanks. The baby hasn't shown up lately is all.
>inb4 it shows up now
>>
File: crush lulu.jpg (94 KB, 746x428) Image search: [Google]
crush lulu.jpg
94 KB, 746x428
>>134188289
You rang?

http://pastebin.com/6s6Vuuf9
>>
>>134188425
I was asking for it wasn't I.
>>
File: GbtgjvI.png (941 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
GbtgjvI.png
941 KB, 1000x1500
Would you a Victim?
>>
>>134188483
>literal fetusfucker
Meh, he doesn't even have a hole and I'm not sure normal angels do either.
That's a soft-looking hoodie though, I want one.
>>
>>134188483
No, but I'd rather PA reproduce with retard to make more doppelgangers, and form the Nazarick Youth
>>
>>134188586
>4ants
>>
>>134188483
Y'know, I get why Gargantua doesn't come to Floor Guardian meetings (what with being a mindless killer golem), but why isn't Victim told to join in the regular meetings? Is this elaborated upon somewhere in the LN? I can't remember.
>>
>>134188643
Mostly because he A. is needed to guard Floor Eight, which nobody was allowed in or out of for a good while, and B. because he's fucking slow as all shit unless someone picks him up and carries him around.
>>
File: 52550732_p0_master1200.jpg (778 KB, 1200x1179) Image search: [Google]
52550732_p0_master1200.jpg
778 KB, 1200x1179
>>134188425
Might as well post all the pastebins I still have

Spider Love http://pastebin.com/wN2ZxebB
Overlewd http://pastebin.com/BQgDu2K6
Climb http://pastebin.com/nN0ZCEQj
>>
File: OVERLORD THREAD BINGO V4.png (277 KB, 1470x1656) Image search: [Google]
OVERLORD THREAD BINGO V4.png
277 KB, 1470x1656
>>134188289
>>
>>134188708
>Climb http://pastebin.com/nN0ZCEQj
I feel happiness from the bottom of my heart and wish them many demidemon babbies.
Also I do NOT approve of that picture.
>>
>>134188586
PA's looking a bit poofy in the chest there
>>
>>134188708
>that picture
Nah.
>>
>>134188708
"Going to bed with Ainz Ooal Gown was a mistake." - Gazef.
>>
>>
>>134189324

>australian power

lost it
>>
File: 1444076510308.png (43 KB, 404x238) Image search: [Google]
1444076510308.png
43 KB, 404x238
>>134189419
>>
>>134189324
This shit never ceases to amuse.
>>
File: 1384729014261.jpg (22 KB, 272x348) Image search: [Google]
1384729014261.jpg
22 KB, 272x348
>>134183745
I suggest you read my other replies, as I have already addressed your points. (Yes, I know there are a lot of them, but that's what you get for just repeating things.)

>Oh well, I rather this argument just die asap
Yeah, you just HAD to get the last word, didn't you? Sorry, but you brought nothing new to the table.
>>
File: 52418117_p0.jpg (59 KB, 960x1024) Image search: [Google]
52418117_p0.jpg
59 KB, 960x1024
>>134188425
>>
>>134185763
>Puppeting a King has been disproven
What do you mean "disproven"? That it's IMPOSSIBLE to do? That they thought of that, but had some sort of explanation as to why it was a bad idea? Please enlighten us, preferably with volume and page number.

>can you state any more ideas?
Read the thread, several ideas have been suggested for you already. I'm not gonna bother repeating myself, or I'd have to stay up all night.

>>134185888
I don't see how that follows at all, since mind control can be subtle. Did you think the only way to do it would be to march up to the king and go "KING, DO THIS AND THAT FOR OUR GLORIOUS NAZARICK! I COMMAND THEE!"?

Besides, Demiurge has been shown to be able to pacify entire halls full of people. Use your imagination, it's not that hard to figure out alternative solutions. But I guess you've already decided that there is no way, NO WAY, that anything could have been done differently, haven't you?

>>134185931
And there is a poster with absolutely nothing to contribute but greentexting and telling me I'm stupid. How amusing.

>>134186178
They can, but it's not a given. It depends on the skill of the people involved.
>>
File: 1437951790377.jpg (802 KB, 846x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437951790377.jpg
802 KB, 846x1200
We need more art of the war boss
>>
File: 1437952054882.jpg (335 KB, 1000x705) Image search: [Google]
1437952054882.jpg
335 KB, 1000x705
>>
>>134185722
Hey there newfag

>>134186205
>This is absurd and you are also moving goalposts now
Eh, come on. That accusation is just rude.

>your original statement was that Ainz pushed for slaughter and so is held responsible for his 'kill everyone' scheming, now you're saying that it's still his fault even though the Emperor asked for it
The Emperor didn't ask for that spell in particular, he didn't know what he was getting into. I'm not excusing him in all of this, but it certainly doesn't diminish Ainz' blame to any notable degree. What is even your point here?

>And what, you expect everyone to listen to the puppet?
Yes, but of course you'd have to work for it. You might not wanna announce that he is a puppet. That would be kinda dumb.

>Completely and utterly irrelevant to the point stated which is that terror and hatred are unrelated emotions.
Well that entire issue (which you brought up) is rather irrelevant, I agree. If you wanna press the point that Ainz can pose as a divine being to cow the populace, that I can see merit in, but murdering a bunch of soldiers on the field isn't the best way to go about it. I think starting a cult would have worked better.

>you're repeating your arguments
Of course, because you guys are repeating your answers. I'd love if I could just answer you all at the same time, but you're structuring your arguments slightly differently, and I know you wouldn't accept a shared reply.

>half of which are opinion based and the other half of which are simply absurd.
It's a shame you feel you have to be so defensive. I'm not attacking anyone's opinions here, just stating my own. I have said so from the start. Just because you disagree doesn't mean it's "absurd", sorry.

>he was a dick from volume 1 before he even showed up at Carne
Well, that's your interpretation. I don't share it. He seemed like a lonely guy, perhaps a bit childish. Not prepared to torture people to death, because I don't expect that out of anyone straight out the gate.
>>
>>134191226
I think many anons are imagining something different than you. Who do you think the puppet monarch would be?
Also, what would Ainz gain by being the shadow ruler of the Kingdom? His primary objective is to spread the name of Ainz Ooal Gown. Someone else ruling with Ainz being the man behind the curtain directly opposes his goal.
>>
>>134191521
Nah, he just didn't even consider it.
He was okay with Jircniv leaving right after he got there. He's just a lucky idiot.
He said in the opening of vol.7 that the world takeover thing was just too risky for him to oppose and that he really didn't mind because it was in line with his goals.
Demi practically did one better with the princess anyways, why would you even need to exploit mind control when your enemy leadership isn't even interested in ruling at all?
Its like when the U.S installed that puppet shah in the 90s in iran after the iran-iraq war after fueling both sides, they rebelled and eventually became the U.S most open enemy with direct funding of terrorist groups.
>>
File: stuff.jpg (866 KB, 1212x1882) Image search: [Google]
stuff.jpg
866 KB, 1212x1882
Is the supreme being at the bottom of the panel Warrior Takemikazuchi?
>>
>>134192109
yup that's him. Don't know what the fuck he's supposed to be though.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 123

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.