[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids on The Slope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: coon music.jpg (101 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
coon music.jpg
101 KB, 640x960
Newfag here, just watched this. I thought it was interesting and nice to look at. How did /a/ receive it, get in here f/a/gs I want to hear it.
>>
Shameless selfbump
>>
>>134140450

I found the adaptation did a poor job with Kaoru and made him seem like a terrible bitch. The scenes from the manga with Sen that were omitted made you understand his tantrum better.

Nice music tho, but why the fuck the opening and ending weren't jazz.
>>
>>134140450

I like this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex46Nv5vi8g
>>
I also like this animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVxG1LOsm0U
>>
They cranked the fujobait too high
Gotta get that degenerate money i guess
>>
>>134140450
You may get more responses if you used Sakamichi no Apollon too since that's the title of the manga.

Nice series
>>
Oh shit I went to get a bite to eat, how the fuck is this thread still alive
>>
>>134142131
This ain't /v/ brother, threads can last a while.
>>
>>134140450
underwhelming as fuck.
>>
/a/ didn't like it when it aired, because it had been ridiculously hyped (award-winning manga + Yoko Kanno jazz). Take away the disappointment over the relative lack of musical focus and it was alright - not bad, not the greatest thing ever, but enjoyable.
>>
>>134141122
I have moanin' stuck in my head now thanks anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.