[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: disappointment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>find out only just now that there was a live action adaptation of Kiki's delivery service
>find out only moments later that it apparently sucked

well shit
>>
Japan blows ass at live action.
>>
>>134117504
>Live action adaptation
>Anything but totally shit

Come on now. You know better than this.
>>
>>134117504
oh and here's a kotaku writeup about it:
https://archive.is/u5S9h

>>134117549
dude just peep that broomstick flying screen on the page, i mean this is 2015 is it not? cmon guys...
>>
>just realized live actions suck

How's your first week here?
>>
>>134117608
>kotaku

Fuck off back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>134117649
>muh elitism
>>
File: L - death note live action.jpg (204 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
L - death note live action.jpg
204 KB, 852x480
>>134117602
>>134117626
n-not all live actions suck..
>>
>>134117661
Calling out a notoriously shit site that only goes for clickbait trash articles is elitism, ok.
>>
>>134117677
I liked the new tv series better
>>
>>134117649
i archived the page so you all don't give them clicks what more do you want from me?

just wanted the tl;dr on the movie to see if it's even watcheable

ill go and watch it now but i wont go in expecting it to be awesome like the miyazaki movie was
>>
File: crying akane.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
crying akane.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>134117702
shit i totally forgot they did that!!!

now i don't know which to watch DN-tv or kiki-LA

why is life so hard ;-;
>>
>>134117756
Would a Live Action Psycho-Pass work?
>>
>>134117878
The gratuitous gore (like when they blast suckers at full power) would be hilarious.
>>
>>134118060
lel the CGI would either be glorious or z-movie tier
>>
>>134117504
>find out only moments later that it apparently sucked
>that it apparently sucked
>apparently

Live actions usually suck, yes, but why would you take other people's opinions for granted? Do you only watch movies with good reviews?
>>
>>134118309
baka please, aint nobody got time to watch every single anime, LA, movie, read the manga, for every single series ever

i'll still watch it because i like the anime, but you have to choose stuff to watch somehow, reviews and what /a/ says is how you do it

fuck off
>>
>>134117608
>oh and here's a kotaku writeup about it:
>https://archive.is/u5S9h
>>134117649
This is "Kotaku East". Weeaboo-journalist magnet extraordinaire.
>>
>>134118539
>you have to choose stuff to watch somehow, reviews and what /a/ says is how you do it

This, gentlemen, is what /a/ has come down to.
>>
>>134119659
>I eat trash so you must eat trash with me
>>
>>134119729
I'm not telling you to do anything. I just can't understand why you'd decide what to eat depending on what others say about it. There's something called taste and it differs from person to person.

If you stumble on a movie that catches your interest, just watch it. Give it a try. You might get more out of it than watching something that got good reviews but doesn't interest you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.