[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
doujinshi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Image01.jpg (143 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
Image01.jpg
143 KB, 1200x850
A topic I don't see enough of on /a/

Who's your favourite doujinshi artist?
I am a fan of Fujibayashi Haru, created a great alternative ending to Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
>>
>created a great alternative ending to Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

You mean Takotsuboya, right?
>>
>>134112175
>Takotsuboya
I hadn't seen his work, I'm going to read it now. Thanks for that.
>>
>>134112134
Mogiki Hayami
>>
>>134112280
Great!
Go for that!
>>
>>134112175
>Takotsuboya
Is that the one where Kyosuke becomes the Prime Minister and changes the law so he can marry both Kirino and Kuroneko?
>>
>>134112371
Sorry, my mistake, I remembered who is Takotsuboya after clicking reply.
>>
>>134112371
You better be playing boyo, don't be spoiling my morning manga sesh.
>>
>>134112134

Is 5 out?
>>
>>134113571
Not that I can see, it's been almost a year too.
I really hope he continues the series
>>
>>134112280
Moment of silence for this one.

>>134112371
That would be Hyoco Road. Also the creator of Kirino - Yandere mode.
>>
>>134113898
moment of silence?
>>
>>134114238
A jest on my part. Takotsuboya's works are pretty infamous for their content, and this particular anon is about to experience it.

In other news, The God of Deluded Middleschoolers is still fucking hilarious,
>>
>>134114329
op here.
That was so fucked up.
>>
File: 009.png (820 KB, 1069x1509) Image search: [Google]
009.png
820 KB, 1069x1509
>>134114871
Well, I hope you had an interesting time, though I was not the anon who suggested it in the first place.

Might I direct you towards Yu-ji's nonH series or Hyoco Road to cleanse your palate?
>>
>>134115146
Shall do, I've only recently gotten into doujin, so finding new artists is great.
>>
>>134114871
.. I was expecting stronger reaction.

Its always fun seeing people's reaction to Takotsuboya's work.
>>
>>134115660
It's a disgusting doujin, no idea why anyone would want to draw something like that. Not that it actually bothers me, he got the characters wrong and it's not canon anyway.
>>
>>134115494
HOLY AVENGER also has two translated works that are good.

But if you find yourself leaning towards onee-sans, Ane Koi from Yuzuki n' Dash is also good. Do be warned: she makes some nasty NTR.
>>
>>134115768
>It's a disgusting doujin
You must be new here.. Wait, you ARE!

>he got the characters wrong
Thats just your (wrong) opinion.

>no idea why anyone would want to draw something like that
Just read about author's past and it will all make sense.
>>
I just remembered, that Saikawa Yusa also has a nice imouto series ending in oyakodon. Funnily enough, that's what its called.

Enjoy yourselves anons. I'm calling it a night.
>>
>>134112134
We have plenty of these threads, you're just not looking hard enough newfag.
>>
File: qt!.png (202 KB, 514x625) Image search: [Google]
qt!.png
202 KB, 514x625
napata
>>
Napata
>>
>>134115840
Yeah, I'm totally interested in the past of a not even that great artist who draws mediocre h-stuff with disgusting settings/stories.

>Thats just your (wrong) opinion.
Now I know you're retarded, assuming we're talking about his Oreimo doujin.
>>
>>134115926
>mediocre h-stuff with disgusting settings/stories
You obviously cannot recognize a masterpiece even if it hit you in the face. Go back to your Naruto and One Piece.

>Now I know you're retarded
What is retarded on character acting realistically and not being otaku wish-fullfilment waifu-bait?
>>
>>134115895
>plenty
>not looking hard enough

niec
>>
>>134116033
The grotesque can be art, honestly does anyone even know where the term sadomasochist comes from.
>>
>>134116033
>What is retarded on character acting realistically and not being otaku wish-fullfilment waifu-bait?
Made me laugh so I'll be generous, 4/10. And good job including the objectively superior taste and newfag Narutard "argument".
>>
>>134112134
part 4 was sad as fuck
>>
>>>/h/
>>
>>134117031
Doujins are amateur works, so /= hentai necessarily.
>>
>>134117008
At least it was a better resolution than the original works.
Kyosuke and Kirino agreeing to date for ~4months then split apart, while probably more realistic, this is a work of fiction.
>>
>>134115904
Yes
>>
>>134112134
Hisasi
It seems like he stopped making stuff though.
>>
File: [House of Karsea] 1-3.jpg (392 KB, 1069x1513) Image search: [Google]
[House of Karsea] 1-3.jpg
392 KB, 1069x1513
I miss House of Karsea. I'm glad he made a breakthrough as a mangaka, but I miss the extra sexy time we got in addition to his good sense of humor. I wish that at least he had finished doing the ZKC doujinshi for the other two main girl, before moving on to regular manga. At least we got Pretty Neighbor out of his douhinshi phase.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.