[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think of Silver Link? Most people know them through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 783x142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 783x142
What does /a/ think of Silver Link? Most people know them through Illya, which I think they've done a great job with so far, but I didn't realise they had 3 anime airing this season(Rakudai, Anti-Magic, Shomin Sample)
>>
Yuri Kuma > Watamote > Kokoro Connect > Baka to Test > Strike the Blood

That's all I've seen. They're okay, but I haven't watched their more popular works yet.
>>
>>134051667
Very underrated animators
Pretty good in my opinion
See C^3 as an example
>>
>>134051667
Bad studio that mostly does bad otaku garbage.
>>
I like them if only for NNB
>>
All three anime they're making this season are awful.
>>
>>134052054
/v/ermin get out
>>
They're pretty good, one of the best not-too-big studios
>>
>>134052054
I'd change that to "good studio that mostly does bad otaku garbage." They're good at adaptations, don't ruin the series and even enhance it sometimes, they just usually work on substandard series.
>>
>>134051667
My favorite studio.

I used to enjoy every show they had put out to a point but now they do too much so I doubt that still holds true. Overall very solid adaptations.
>>
>>134051667
They are good at making the most out of a small budget.
Usually solid adaptation with underrated animators but also a lot of reusing/recycling.
>>
Yuri Kuma gave me a boner. So did Illya. Not too many anime do that for me.
>>
Decent studio pandering to pedophiles.
>>
>>134053632
spot the normalfag
>>
>>134051667
>What does /a/ think of Silver Link?
They made the best SoL anime ever made in NNB so they're forever OK in my book.
>>
File: 1410446123002.jpg (35 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1410446123002.jpg
35 KB, 250x250
>>134051667
Will Silver Link ever start using their fucking budget on animation? I mean i love NNB but jesus fuck that animation is so fucking abysmal. When i just think about what a adaptation by a studio like KyoAni would look like it makes me fucking cry that Silver Link animates it.
>>
>>134051667

Not too bad, but they fucked up the anti-magic adaption.
>>
>>134054273
What'd they fuck up? Haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>134051667
The cool new studio for sure. Mark my words.
>>
>>134054298

Shoving entire volumes into 2 episodes, the plot is pretty rushed.
>>
>>134054225
>Will Silver Link ever start using their fucking budget on animation? I mean i love NNB but jesus fuck that animation is so fucking abysmal.
I don't think a show like NNB needs KyoAni-level animation, but for other genres I agree that Silver Link's animation can be underwhelming.
>>
>>134051667
I hate them for what they did to AntiMagic.
>>
>>134054380
Damn.
>>
>>134051667
They need to stop doing more than two shows a season.
>>
>>134054380
Nah. That's fine. If anything, that's the preferable format if the show wasn't 2 cour. The problem is that they have a shit director handling the show.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.