[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seishokuki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 053.png (1 MB, 1481x2178) Image search: [Google]
053.png
1 MB, 1481x2178
Why did they stop showing this best girl? Megane a shit
>>
Fuck your shit, megane is the fucking best.

Too bad whoever commissioned the translations apparently run out of money, this manga was hot as hell.
>>
>>133994744
Really? Fug.
>>
Is this still goin?

It was an amusing read but raws seemed to run dry after the queen was revived.
>>
File: seishokuki.png (283 KB, 514x724) Image search: [Google]
seishokuki.png
283 KB, 514x724
>>133993118
somebody please pick up this FUCKING manga NOW
>>
>>133994795
No, scratch that, I'm retarded.

Just went to Saha's website now, there actually have been releases, but I just looked at mangaupdates and missed them since no one bothered putting them up there. I thought it's been 3 months with no new chapters.
>>
Are there any series similar to Seishokuki?

I mean lewd manga that are not hentai, with a female protagonist who gets into ecchi situations for a bit(and not just with her boyfriend) and eventually loses her virginity after a while. Only thing I can think of that sorta fits is a doujinshi series.

It gets my dick diamonds.
>>
>>133995255
Keep your hands of my Daughter!

It was written by the same person who did dance in the vampire bund. It's about this parody of Power Girl who's daughter is a parody of Super Girl, they get into a bunch of japanese brand ecchi superhero antics, usually of which involved the daughter coming out fine, but the mother getting the raw end of the deal. Theres even a chapter dedicated to the mom enjoying the company of an atomic powered dildo while a super villain watchs in the closet.

There's 3 volumes but no one seems to give a damn so only the first has been scanned.
>>
>>133995961
Yeah I read the first chapter and then forgot about it because of slow translations. It's okay, just kinda not the same since the girl is experienced to begin with.

Doesn't really have to have any fighting elements or anything though, shit, what I'd really love to see is a series about a girl who is secretly a huge pervert but still scared and embarrassed about sex going around doing more and more lewd stuff. Doesn't seem to be an existing niche, sadly.
>>
>>133995255
the spinoff of Seishoki https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=111466
is just as interesting as the Main story and it is illustrated by Yuzuki N', my favorite mangaka

I wish Seishokuki was picked up by those people translating Tsugumomo because it is just as lewd.
>>
>>133996757
>Groups Scanlating
>N/A
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.