[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I guess everybody stopped caring about Heavy Object? Kamachi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
So I guess everybody stopped caring about Heavy Object?

Kamachi really is done isn't he?
>>
Kamachi isn't done so much as Miki is throwing him under the bus. Index is his cash cow and LN sales are plummeting with no anime bringing in new readers. Heavy Object is just a silly side project that didn't warrant its own adaption. Especially when you consider its dubious origins and premise.
>>
>HO is ded
>Blood Sign was failed from the start
>Index is dying more each year

Kamachi is finished.
>>
>>133974418
>as Miki is throwing him under the bus

What?
>>
File: 293665.jpg (16 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
293665.jpg
16 KB, 225x350
never heard of this anime? how old is it?
>>
>>133975789
>google is hard
>>
I think HO is selling poorly bacause of the troll shit they pulled with its announcement. That being said, even if they hadn't pulled a stunt like that, there might have still been plenty of people mad about no Index III, but probably not enough to tank the sales. THAT being said, I'm enjoying the anime, despite being a die hard Raildex fan with vol 15 as my favorite novel
>>
>>133976153
Even without people being mad it wouldn't sell, because it is a low budget poor adaptation with the fanservice pointlessly turned up in random places. Also I don't know if it is just the Funi rips, but also the sound quality for it sounds like shit a lot of the time.
>>
>>133976397
But the fan service in this show actually kinda makes sense. And is legit funny, unlike the "fan service" in Index.
>>
>>133976578
>But the fan service in this show actually kinda makes sense
It does, just the anime seems to just over the top. It never seemed so bad in the LN.
>legit funny
But it isn't. Example being right in the first ep where Quenser nearly kills Milinda because he was scared of touching her boobs.
>>
>>133976726
Yeah that scene wasn't funny as well as a few other scenes but Hevia and Quesner bantering with their commanding officer is hilarious, and there's far more of that than annoying and stereotypical fan service
>>
>>133974226
>>133974418
Just imagine it we are going to get a fourth season of DxD, but are still stuck with early level Index shit.
>>
>>133974226
THE ANNIVERSARY ANIME ANNOUNCEMENT WAS A MISTAKE.

MAMI KAWADA DID NOTHING WRONG.

FUCK YOU MIKI. IT'S A YOUR FAULT.
>>
>>133976898
It was enough to pit a fair few people off the show. I remember a lot of people saying they just dropped it right there and then in the threads at the time.
When you see that kind of shit, it makes the 3 ep rule seem really hard to hold on to, so it wouldn't surprise me if it had the same reaction in Japan. Meaning it did damage to sales.
>>
>>133976397
>poor adaptation
Unfortunately it's too faithful an adaptation, but one that doesn't try putting any flair into the translation to anime. The director is just shit and lacks the right kind of imagination.

>pointless fanservice
This isn't a defence: but it's no worse than most other LN series, and that's what makes it so bad - it's pulling the same stupid shit that so many other LN series do.

>I don't know if it is just the Funi rips, but also the sound quality for it sounds like shit a lot of the time.
Probably Funi rips? Try watching different encodes if you can be bothered to care enough about the show.

>>133976898
>Hevia and Quesner bantering with their commanding officer is hilarious
No it isn't, it's boringly predictable. HO is actually less funny than Family Guy, that's how unfunny it manages to be.
>>
>>133977165
>Unfortunately it's too faithful an adaptation, but one that doesn't try putting any flair into the translation to anime. The director is just shit and lacks the right kind of imagination.

This. Just watch the first episode. Instead of showing how terrifying the Objects are and how they changed how warfare was fought, it's

>exposition exposition exposition
>>
>>133977264
>>exposition exposition exposition
Sadly that is how most LN adaptations go. Rather tell than show as ends up being more budget friendly.

>>133977165
>Unfortunately it's too faithful an adaptation
Well that is true, but it is more that it is too faithful for certain parts rather than actually just showing things off. It really doesn't give off the sense of scale well or how fast and destructive objects really are. Which is probably partly because what you said
>The director is just shit and lacks the right kind of imagination.
>>
>>133976898
>but Hevia and Quesner bantering with their commanding officer is hilarious

Glad I am not the only one who feels this way.

Besides that, I kinda look forward to seeing what asspull they'll use to destroy each HO, which is quite unlike me desu
>>
>>133976153

First two episodes were horrible. They probably chased away a lot of people.

And it's a series about two guys. If it was about girls it would probably do a lot better.
>>
>>133976397
>sound quality for it sounds like shit a lot of the time

It's not just Funi. TV rips are just as bad. They rally fucked up the explosions.
>>
>>133976970
>we are going to get a fourth season of DxD
What?

No, no no fuck off, fuck that shit. S3 was fucking abysmal and it should fucking kill the whole series with it. I wanted a whole 52 episodes of this shit before S3, and now I just want it to be forgotten and erased from the world.
>>
>>133974226
Started poorly, got gud, got worse. It's really inconsistent and most arcs end disappointingly. Last episode a gen 2 came out of fucking nowhere like Spiderman and got it's shit wrecked to lousy jrock. I don't think there's a worse way to end the arc.
>>
>>133974418
>Especially when you consider its dubious origins Elaborate?
>>
>>133974418
>and LN sales are plummeting
I love this meme. While it doesn't sell like it used to be (thanks Miki), the LN sales are fine. NT14 sold "poorly" because Mahouka got released in the same week.
>>
>>133983044
>NT14 sold "poorly" because Mahouka got released in the same week.

I love this meme.
>>
File: 1429290355970.jpg (45 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1429290355970.jpg
45 KB, 225x350
Oh, are we doing this again and just blaming the anime studio ot whatever for the poor adaptation like all the time?
>>
>>133983044

LNs are not anime BDs. Buying two costs maybe ten bucks.
>>
after that shit they pulled

i lost hope

promoting a series in order to announce a series is a big mistake
>>
File: 1446070333752.png (91 KB, 210x763) Image search: [Google]
1446070333752.png
91 KB, 210x763
>>133976898
>bantz

Probably one of my favorite things about this show. It's obviously a budget show, but at least they're still able to bro it up like they do, sasuga Kamachi.exe.
>>
>>133980364
They're not going to fuck with the other seasons like they did with S3, they said it.
>>
>>133974226
I like it, it's great.

Don't care if the anime does well or not, it's just publicty like Index anime was. Which is why you won't get your season 3, stop crying already.
>>
WHY did they choose Heavy Object and not ZASHIKI WARASHI HIS -BEST- NOVEL.
YES, BETTER THAN INDEX FAGGOTS
>>
>>133983044
Still sold more than NT13, and will sell more the next weeks.
>>
>>133985141
I like it as well, its fun if you don't take it seriously.
>>
>>133985341
>its fun if you don't take it seriously.
That sums up the majority of Kamachi's novels.
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-23+at+11.54.46).png (3 KB, 198x163) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-23+at+11.54.46).png
3 KB, 198x163
>>133982059
The worst part is that that fight was anime original. Did they just have to shoehorn the Princess in or something? It's not much of a scene in either the anime or the LN, but it definitely does not benefit from how it was handled in the anime.
>>
>>133980251
On Nicovideo you could see the salty comments over the video.
Otaku nips are fucking petty.
>>
>>133985099
Yeah, that's if the go ahead is given for a fourth season. It's not up to TNK to decide that.
>>
>>133974418
Raildexfags gonna stay mad.
I think it's fun to explore his side projects, but raildexfags are boring farts who would prefer to wank off to Mikoto.
>>
>tfw there is a post ED scene in the last episode
>it's Hamazura and Saiai shitting on Heavy Object in a movie theater like in NT1's prologue
>>
>>133980251
>And it's a series about two guys. If it was about girls it would probably do a lot better.

If the producers were savvy, they could have attracted the fujos instead

But now you have a product that appeals to no one
>>
>>133974226
You'd be surprise
>>
>>133986708
>Raildexfags
>liking Mikoto
Fuck off, she is a example of the negative side of every fucking novel discussion thread.

The only series that is arguably shit is Blood Sign.

Only Nagaifags will bait post Mikoto.
>>
>>133985571
From what I heard arresting the politican was also anime original but in this case it was actually a good thing to show his comeuppance.
>>
>>133988014
No, that part was in the epilogue, so was him having a personal object. The anime only stuff was the actual fight, the LN cut it off as a joke cliffhanger.
>>
>>133988069
Ah, I guess I should have little faith in this director then.

I do agree with whoever said it above, it is an enjoyable show if you just go with the flow and try not to nitpick things. Still, the shoehorned fanservice is annoying. Really, you don't want to risk touching the girls breasts even though she's suffocating and could die? What a prick.
>>
MC didn't give give a girl CPR because he would touch her breasts. Idiotic and dropped that early.
>>
>>133988172
The first volume was the worst one since it still hadn't gotten it's flow yet, hence that one scene. I can't off the top of my head think of anything that gets close to as bad at that part in the rest of the novels.
>>
>>133988237
I thought it was the Editor mandated fanservice scene that all LNs need and that's why it was in there. I mean it was stupid but not nearly as overt as other LNs have been.
>>
>>133988221
>CPR
This was a month ago, faggot, how poor can your memory be?
>>
>>133988270
Dunno, there's fanservice in all of the novels I think but they fit with the flow a lot better since the two bros enjoy it when they can rather than that unnatural bit with the seatbelt.
>>
>>133988509
Yeah, unlike others I don't mind their and Froytalia's (or however her name is spelled) banter. At least she is an active participant and holds her own so it doesn't come across nearly as skeevy or stupid as fanservice does in other shows.
>>
>>133986708
It's actually against the norm to like Mikoto now, at least here on /a/. Most novelfags wank off to Othinus now, metaphorically and literally
>>
>>133986708
>>133988750
I shouldn't say it's "against the norm", more like if you come in a novel thread saying you like Mikoto, you'll get a generally negative reaction
>>
>>133984242
>It's obviously a budget show
>yfw this is deliberate because it is actually a B-Movie serial in the Raildex world
>>
>>133989067
Theory time. Heavy Object is a light novel/anime/movie written/scripted by a liberal arts/humanities focused school in Academy City
>>
>>133989227
Further down the theory rabbit hole:

The Academy City student who wrote Heavy Object wrote it as political satire. The Objects are high level espers (high end level 4s and the level 5s). Quesner and Hevia are based on rumors of Touma outwitting level 5s and the entire series expresses that low ranked esper's frustration with AC
>>
>age of discovery
>Don Quijote
>complaining about using taxpayers money
>rapier

These are some bizarre attempts at European stereotypes but I like it.
>>
What is the name of the first flute song played in episode 6?
>>
>>133989686

I generally like the setting.

Shame everything else is mediocre.
>>
>>133987324
>>133988750
>Implying Mikoto isn't popular and still isn't wanked
And people actually are going to believe these trolls trolling.
>>
>>133989832

Railgun is still popular and manga is selling great.

It's Index that's dying and indexfags hating on her.

Which shows how torn "Raildex" fanbase really is. It's basically two separate groups at this point.
>>
>>133989832
Mikoto is old and busted.
>>
>>133989904
Nonsense. Index is dying because the series itself is losing steam and interesting. That's Kamachi fault, things have been going down hill since the Magic Gods business started. Mikoto won 1st place again in the LN ranking, so I'm positively certain Indexfags still love her. But even Mikoto can't save Index from dying as seen in NT13 sales. Index is over.
>>
>>133989904
>>133989832
Current standing according to a Raildex thread a few days ago was Birdway > Saiai = Othinus > Mikoto > everyone else. That's the current top 3.

Haters stop baiting and fans stop taking bait already please.
>>
>>133990219
Judging just by the harem images only a few bothered to make isn't fair. In reality Othinus should be above everyone else.
>>
>>133985341
Same as index.
>>
>>133987324
>>133990097
>>133989904

Mikoto the QUEEN again fuckface, just like always. Take your trash "god" with you along with your circlejerking garbage.
>>
>>133990342

To be fair Index is even dumber. Angel's Fall anyone? Or the recent NT shit?

Index peaked during the GRS/WW3 arc.
>>
>>133990219
But Mikoto really is hated on /a/. Not saying she doesn't have trolls just stirring shit for the lulz but she actually does have more haters than fans these days
>>
>>133990296
Except in reality Mikoto would be above everyone else. Othinus would be second by a fair margin. But this is /a/, and things are a bit different with the rest of the world. Current standing does reflect how things are lately with those who are active and make posts, so it is not far from the truth.
>>
File: my style is impetuous.png (142 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
my style is impetuous.png
142 KB, 276x280
>>133974226

I can only hope.

Never been a fan of his works or the fanbase of his works.
>>
>>133990477
It's literally a few Othinus shits that circlejerk about hating Mikoto.

Mikotofags don't give a fuck about them because why would number one argue with filthy peasants? Thats like Saberfags arguing with Rinfags about their garbage waifu when they get carried on.

Let the kids talk
>>
>>133990441
Why should I care about popularity when Othinus has more plot and character relevance in the story?
>>
FLESH-AND-BLOOD FLESH-AND-BLOOD FLESH-AND-BLOOD FLESH-AND-BLOOD FLESH-AND-BLOOD
>>
>>133990555
>anyone who hates muh waifu must be an Othinusfag!

This isn't the thread for your idiocy, Mikotofag.
>>
>>133990555
I dislike Othinus and her fanbase too but not because I like Mikoto- I have plenty of issues with her, too.
>>
>>133990555
I don't disagree with the main point, but take it down several notches. You are starting to sound like a falseflagger.
>>
>>133990569
She's an irrelevant new waifu shit that appeared like the others, she'll go back to be irrelevant in a little while, like the others.

And talk to me again when Othinus gets her own manga and that manga gets two anime seasons. Until then I'll just laugh at you.
>>
>>133990676
I hate Othinus and her circlejerky fans too but if you think Mikoto is more relevant because of Railgun, you're delusional. Mikoto herself conceded that she was irrelevant in NT13.
>>
>>133990676
Honestly as an Othinusfag I wouldn't want her to get the Nagai treatment. Mikoto is best when she can relax and be a bro rather than the stuttering blushing bullshit or anything Nagai shoved into her character. Characterization resets is one of the major things keeping the series from making the next step since it keeps fucking up any growth.
>>
>>133990676
Oh yeah, an irrelevant "waifu shit" that in a single volume got more development than Mikoto in the whole series and set the bar so high no other girl will be able to outdo her.

>she'll go back to be irrelevant in a little while
That's what you retards said in NT10 too. NT12 as well. You keep shooting in the dark and pretending to know how Kamachi wants to write his story, I'll keep laughing at your ironic statements instead.
>>
>>133990785
>I don't understand that's just Kamachi making Mikoto search for a way to be useful again

Not him but you people always bring this shit up. It's just beyond pathetic, it even happens at the end of the volume so that the reader gives it more attention.

It's like you faggots never read a damn book, watched a damn anime or a movie. You try too hard to grasp at straws. Or do you really think Kamachi will just drop Mikoto out of the blue? Do you really think that scene of her realizing she wasn't useful is the end for Mikoto, a character known for being stubborn?

Honestly, you can try harder than this anon. And it doesn't bother me because you talk of Mikoto, it bothers me because thinking retards like you can't understand basic shit are posting here like you do.
>>
File: 1527275145449167910.jpg (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1527275145449167910.jpg
92 KB, 800x600
>>133990837
kek, stay mad retard.
>>
>>133990981
>Mikoto is with Touma in the first place
>Othinus down there alone
>Even index is with Touma
>Othinus still alone
>>
>>133990981
>I got proven to be a fucking retad
>I better say he's mad to save face

You're beyond pathetic.
>>
>>133991051
I already told you up there, Mikoto has her own manga and anime, she's Kamachi's favorite girl by a long shot and she's number 1 in popularity pretty much every time.

Did you missed my post saying that Othinusfags circlejerking is just ignored because you're street dogs barking at the moon?
>>
>>133990785
>Mikoto herself conceded that she was irrelevant in NT13
Not that guy, but what the hell are you talking about here? Mikoto only realized that she wasn't standing on the same stage as Touma. It's not a matter of powerlevel, but something else that makes him not within her reach yet. But of course being Mikoto, she took that realization and made a new goal in mind to become stronger so she could.

>>133990837
That's not true. Othinus may have more development in one volume than Mikoto does in several combined, but when you combined all of her character development, Mikoto would have more overall. Othinus is a new heroine that could argued to be the 3rd main heroine now, but she still doesn't have Mikoto's advantage of being a long work in progress character like Mikoto.
>>
File: 1428475563958.png (328 KB, 1000x687) Image search: [Google]
1428475563958.png
328 KB, 1000x687
>>133990925
Her being stubborn is exactly why she's irrelevant. If she focused on what she could actually do rather than just being raw power she'd be great, though that would make her a bit of a gamebreaker similarly to Misaki. Mikoto trying to be the muscle is why she never accomplishes anything, Othinus stayed relevant for the same reason Index can always quickly become relevant: information. Mikoto's information and gathering skills are top notch for anything that can be gathered electronically, and her variety lends to a lot of potential.
That said, she's better as a bro than a potential ship if that's what you're into.
>>133991025
Othinus is with Touma in Index's picture though.
>>
>>133990837
You know Mikotofags have been getting teased for their ship for years only to get blue balled every time? You're absolutely retarded if you think Othinus isn't getting the same treatment. Touma will end up alone and every single pants shitting, autistic retard that thinks their girl will win that piece of shit will get BTFO
>>
>>133990837
Not at all faggot, Mikoto has more development. She's been around since the beginning so hers is slowly. Othinus had quick development but she has no charisma, she's been around since a little while.

Maybe you need to read Index again? I know you don't know what you're talking about but whatever.
>>
>>133991106
>Mikoto has her own manga and anime
True. But this has absolutely no bearing on the quality of a character.

>she's Kamachi's favorite girl by a long shot
Absolutely false. That's factually Birdway.

Stop talking out of your ass, retarded Mikotofag.

>Did you missed my post saying that Othinusfags circlejerking is just ignored because you're street dogs barking at the moon?
It must be fun being delusional and far away from reality. Too bad any serious discussion ends up with Mikotofags getting BTFO for being retarded, like you just now.
>>
>>133990441
>>133990569
>>133990676
>>133990837
>>133990981
>>133991051
>>133991106
>>133991189

Hey, can you stop sameafgging? Thanks.
>>
>>133991108
>Othinus is a new heroine that could argued to be the 3rd main heroine now

She's already more of a main heroine than Mikoto given her closeness to the MC and her better relevance to the story.
>>
>>133991117
Except she being stubborn is the point of her not giving up just because Touma was being a dick and say fuck it I'll do it anyways.

Which is why Kamachi gave focus to that scene, which is why she'll come back and be useful later.
>>
>>133991123
You're totally missing the point.

>>133991178
Mikoto has more one-sided develoment, you mean. Othinus' development is better and carries more impact on the setting and Touma's character by a long shot. You can't even begin to fucking compare.

You're the one who has no fucking idea of what you're talking about.
>>
>>133991226
>She's more relevant in volumes focused on her
>That means she's more relevant overall

See this is the reason nobody takes othinusfags seriously. Othinus is a new heroine, she's using her role for a while until she fades away like the others did before.
>>
>>133991278
Because Mikoto is her own character and not Touma's character?

You're only proving that Othinus is so fucking garbage that her character development is Touma's character development.

Mikoto's character development is purely hers, not Touma's. She's not Touma, she just loves the guy.
>>
>>133991304
>Comparing Othinus to others throwaway heroines
>Implying she will go away

Sure your same shortsighted predictions back in NT10 and NT12 turned out to be true, right?
>>
>>133991226
Mere closeness alone doesn't automatically make a girl into a main heroine, or more of a main heroine. And it isn't a matter of closeness, but that she and Touma understands each other. They're not romantically close or anything.
>>
>>133991357
It's been a couple volumes since then. And she hasn't been irrelevant at all in other volumes than the ones focused on her.

But do keep going anon, don't really have time to care about what literally who character fags say. Too busy liking the most liked and most important girl
>>
>>133991349
You're totally twisting my words like the giant retarded Mikoto fanboy you are. Good job.
>>
I like how retards will autistically argue over which Raildex girl is most relevant but none of them are currently relevant beyond wanting MC's dick or being a current/former villain.

Othinus barely got plot relevant focus in an arc centered around a guy that wanted to and could successfully kill her. Sure she got shippy scenes and spouted off some knowledge but NT14 was about Kamisato, Touma, and the Birdways.

You kniw who else was pretty irrelevant in a novel centered around her possibly dying to some guy that Touma having to protect her from him? Mikoto, volume 3.

It's the same shit. Don't act so superior, Othinusfags. It's obnoxious to everyone, including people who don't ship or waifufag
>>
>>133991349
>>133991401
If this isn't a retarded falseflagger making Mikotofags look bad, I don't know what it is.
>>
>>133991440
I think the one falseflagging is the othinus guy because he's being too delusional, he's not even trying to make othinusfags look good.
>>
>>133990296
People who answered in just text were counted too, it's mostly accurate, certainly no one jumped up in outcry as it was posted.
>>
>>133991434
Mikoto has never been central to the Index plot. Other girls like Index, Othinus, etc, have been the literal focus of the story.
>>
>>133991511
Nice try, falseflagger.

Fuck off.
>>
>>133991440
See what I said, here >>133991524 he's just trying to start drama by falseflagging.

Or he's just deluded don't know, shipperfags aren't usually the most intelligent of the bunch.
>>
>>133991511
Take a look again. It's one guy falseflagging as a Mikotofag and Othinusfag. The extremity, delusion, and fanboyism comes off too tryhard, so it's obvious.
>>
>>133991394
>And it isn't a matter of closeness, but that she and Touma understands each other
It's the same thing though. They're close because they understand each other.
>>
>>133991434
Mikoto was at her best in vol 3 though. It was that volume that proved she never expected to actually harm Touma with her lightning after the first couple attempts, as she was properly terrified when they actually did damage. That volume is what initially made me interested in her as a character, sadly it never really grew from that.
>>
>>133991574
There's nothing wrong or false about the post you quoted.
>>
>>133991619
Railgun is where Mikoto is at
>>
>>133991625
There's nothing wrong or false about Mikoto being number 1 then.

Just shut up already falseflagger. You're shitting a thread that has nothing to do with Index.
>>
>>133991581
The only delusion comes from the Mikoto "fan", even going as far as outright lying about Mikoto being Kamachi's favorite character and acting as if Mikotofags are too good to be talking with other girls fans.
>>
>>133990676
>Othinus spin off
Won't happen even if she's popular due to how much we know of her story already. Only thing it could cover we don't know would be before she ever showed up, and would involve no other Index characters except a couple Gremlins towards the end, it would be like making a spin off about Index.
>>
>>133991660
As long as we're talking the manga sure, but her best parts still came from the Sisters arc. I honestly don't care much for the "cute girls doing cute things" in Railgun, it just feels off.
>>
>>133991704
>Says the falseflagger who started this shitfest by pushing his retarded delusions about Mikoto

End yourself.
>>
>>133991587
Semantics. The only reason they became close in way of familiarity is because they spend countless years together, with Touma getting killed and tortured by Othinus. Through his struggle, Touma was able to understand her and figure her out. They understand each other, but they're not close in the way you're implying.
>>
>The Mikoto and Othinus falseflagger is still talking to himself
Get a room for yourself already.
>>
>>133991744
Sisters arc Mikoto in Railgun is Mikoto at her best, before she becomes crying retard with Touma. She would have been a better character if she'd kept that kind of badassery up with less shipfagging and "waaaaaahh I'm so weak and helpless" bullshit tears. Mikoto has better chemistry with every single character she's ever met (minus Kuroko) than she does with Touma
>>
>>133991951
The way I'm "implying" is something you interpreted in my post. Closeness is closeness, and I never meant to say it was of the romantic type. They're still the closest.
>>
>>133991951
Dude what? You can argue it's not romantic all you want, but they're definitely close, or did you drop the series at NT9?
>>
>>133991989
There is no Othinus falseflagger.
>>
>>133991994
> Mikoto has better chemistry with every single character she's ever met (minus Kuroko) than she does with Touma

This is true.

Too bad Kamachi seems to have forgotten her great relationship with Kongou already. Even Misaki is nowhere to be seen nowadays in Railgun.

No one fucking cares about Kuroko, Saten or Frenda.
>>
>>133992105
Then it's just a delusional sperg baiting people? nah you won't trick me, still this is not the place.
>>133991951
>>133992049
>>133992054
This is not an index thread. Just stop, let it die if you don't want to talk about HO but don't derail it into another thing. Make an index thread and you can tall about shipfaggotry and things that come out in haremshit.
>>
>>133992208
The discussion about HO died hours ago anon.
>>
>>133992208
>Then it's just a delusional sperg baiting people?

Yes? You should have noticed it right when he started his shitpoting routine here >>133990441 >>133990555
>>
>>133992234
Because you people filled the thread with Index. Like I said just let it die, i'm pretty sure you can make an index thread and you'll get posters.
>>133992240
I'm talking about that and the retarded "othinus"fag talking stupidities, it's the same guy samefagging.
>>
>>133992309
Seconding "make a Raildex thread"
>>
>>133992309
You're retarded yourself if you think those were "stupidities" and came from the same guy.
>>
>>133992367
Then it's other sperglord falseflagging, is it you? You seem upset by the fact people take your delusions as a joke when you were trying hard to shitpost.
>>
>>133992405
More like you got shamed so badly you now try to save face by implying the shitstorm was wholly orchestrated by the same guy falseflagging.

Kill yourself and stop polluting the board, please.
>>
>>133992367
You're the guy saying Othinus is the main heroine because she's been relevant for 3 volumes.

This is so retarded I can only laugh
>>
>>133992448
Nigger why the fuck are you so upset? I just told you to stop falseflagging, why are you getting mad at me like I give a fuck about your arguments with yourself? Jesus how is this NOT falseflagging? you're giving the image of Othinusfags as being huge delusional cunts.
>>
>>133992561
Reminder people claiming Mikoto is the main heroine are just as bad.
>>
>>133992561
No one ever said that. Nice try, though.
>>
>>133992049
You were the one using "closeness" to say she's more of a main heroine, which is not a good argument at all. The most you can say is the two have a special relationship that's based on understanding each other. They're not close to be romantic, intimate, or even good friends.

>>133992054
Read above. No scenes after NT9 suggests they're close for the above reasons. Touma is just being Touma complaining and saving to another girl and Othinus is still a haughty sadistic, but they interact in a way that befits their relationship that is about understanding.
>>
>>133992599
Index is the only main heroine. And she hasn't been relevant since forever.

Unless your waifu is named index you can just stop posting.
>>
>>133992628
Read above.
>>
>>133992597
And I'm telling you that no one is falling for your falseflagging game. You're not even being subtle about you being the only shitposter in this thread anymore who tried to play with fire and got burned instead. Stop exposing yourself.
>>
>>133992642
By your logic Index and Touma aren't close either then? She's still just a spoiled kid and he's just helping her out because that's who he is?
>>
>>133992656
What part of "just as bad" doesn't point out to you I'm not that guy and that I'm agreeing neither are main heroines?
>>
>>133992709
You're the only guy being overly defensive here. Mikotofag already went away, he hasn't even been posting anymore just like he said when he paraded you around with Mikoto winning the first place.

You're fighting ghosts and now getting mad at me for telling you to stop falseflagging and making Othinusfags look bad with your shitty attitude and short fuse
>>
>>133992708
>Read above
>Index is the only main heroine

Index is the title heroine. Kamachi himself stated that this series has a dual heroine system and that Mikoto and Index are the main heroines for science and magic, respectively. But that was way back, even before WW3. Now given that Othinus is pretty much another Index in terms of role as Touma's freeloader and source of magic info, it's not farfetched to say she has, at the very least, the role of second main magic heroine for the series.
>>
>>133992840
>Mikotofag already went away

Of course he stopped posting when all his attempts at arguing were either debunked or called out for being retarded. And of course he would later try to save face by implying the people arguing with him were falseflagging like him too, so he could look not so bad in the end. Oh wait, you're so fucking obvious. Just stop posting.
>>
>>133992855
>Kamachi said thing
>Doesn't count anymore because I say so

Pathetic
>>
>>133993014
Except I never went against Kamachi's words in my post. But I'm sure you're just pretending to be retarded to get a reaction from me, so here's your reply. Are you happy now?
>>
>>133992855
>I-i-it doesnd't count anymore because my garbage waifu needs to be a main heroine!!!!!!!
>except the author already said there was only 2 heroines and that's how it works?
>B-but that was old!!!!!

Your average newheroine shit
>>
>>133992733
Quit oversimplifying it all. Index, like Othinus, have a special relationship. Index is someone precious in a non-romantic manner to Touma and that is why he lets Index have her way in spite of his complaints. They're only close in such a way.
>>
>>133992840
Othinusfags don't need that guy to look like shit in the eyes of people who don't ship or waifufag. They are in the same boat as Mikotofags except they will yell and scream and shit that they are superior, even though they're the exact same as the rest
>>
>>133993095
You fail at basic reading comprehension as well.

Christ, since when did the Index fanbase get filled with mouth breathing retards like this?
>>
>>133993106
Mikotofags know she's a main heroine and the most popular LN girl. Othinus shits just push their headcanons.
>>
>>133993106
>Othinusfags don't need that guy to look like shit in the eyes of people who don't ship or waifufag

Who cares about you again? You can whine and bitch all you want, but the fanbase will always be 90% waifufags.
>>
>>133993190
Reminder that exact same fanbase has chosen Mikoto as their goddess. >>133990981
>>
>>133993100
You're making it really hard to tell if you're agreeing with me here or not champ. You can't say they're not close and turn around and say "well maybe, but only in this way" it still counts, like I said, make it non-romantic all you want, it hasn't been confirmed one way or another, but they're certainly close.
>>
>>133993179
>it's headcanon because I can't prove it wrong

And only Mikotofags are retarded enough to think being the most popular means anything.
>>
>>133993106
>same
Worse actually for being vocal out of insecurity rather than with confidence.
>>
>>133993217
Again by the way
>>
>>133993142
When the majority of the fanbase became shippers and waifufags, forever tormenting the fans that like it for the plot and not Touma's love life or girls
>>
>>133993256
>plot

The plot is garbage and so is Touma
>>
>>133993240
Mikotofags? Yeah.

Like, using popularity as only proof of the greatness of their girl? You can't get any more insecure than that.
>>
>>133993239
Main heroine.

Othinus is what? Oh yes the new heroine that's only relevant until expiration date.
>>
>>133993321
Touma is garbage. I agree. So is the plot it's trying to shove "Touma is a special snowflake" down our throats but I like it when it's not doing that.
>>
>>133993343
When was the last time a new heroine was relevant for the next 5 volumes and then faded into obscurity anyways? Index?
>>
>>133993330
Sure Mikotofags are insecure by Misaka being the most liked LN girl for like 6 years.

I'm sure they feel threatened by Othinus anon!
>>
>>133993343
>she's the most popular so she's the main heroine

The brilliant Mikotofag logic strikes again.
>>
>>133993387
Index and Mikoto are the main heroines you fucking sperglord.

AHAHAHAHAHA. You're so fucking stupid you don't know that even if it was posted minutes ago. 10 IQ like Othinus
>>
>>133993382
>b-but she's the main heroine guys, everyone likes her!
>b-being the main heroine that she is, she is the most relevant girl in the story, she undergoes the most development in every arc, she can beat saints, she can beat even Accel when she goes Nuit, believe guys, she's the best at everything
>>
>>133993368
I like the universe, the world building and powers. Everything related to touma is shit.

I'm all in for Kamisato killing all magic gods and fucking Touma's head.
>>
>>133993466
>She can't blow shit up so she's doesn't matter

I think you can find Dragon Ball threads on /a/
>>
>>133993466
This is the most retarded post I read in an index thread. Feels like i'm reading superman vs goku or something
>>
>>133993482
Same. I kind of hope Kamisato decides to not leave it alone and ends up erasing Touma and Othinus. Plus Aleister and Laura. Series ends with a normal world with everyone happy bad no one giving a single fuck about Touma
>>
>>133993425
You really can't follow a chain of posts, can you?
And nice irony with your own spergy reply, by the way.
>>
>index thread
OP was right, people can't even remember what thread they're in.
>>
>>133993330
>>133993466
>insecurity
Point in case.
>>
>>133993522
>>133993556
>being so dumb and dense and failing to recognize a Mikotofag mocking post
>>
>>133993581
>Series ends with a normal world
How boring, I came for the science bullshit not the SoL scenes.
>>
>>133993639
Read Railgun or Accelerator.

The only good thing to come out of index
>>
>>133993629
Yeah. We can conclude Mikotofags are the most insecure shits in the fanbase.
>>
>>133993639
Well you could have your science shit in the form of the Kiharas fuck shit up and the Level 5s crushing them, right around the same time Kamisato is erasing all the people he needs to erase
>>
>>133993633
>I was just PRETENDING to be retarded
>>
File: 1406487218260.png (59 KB, 477x343) Image search: [Google]
1406487218260.png
59 KB, 477x343
>>133993675
>Read Accelerator
>>
>>133993712
No, you're just absolutely retarded and new.
>>
File: 151031-0042530027.jpg (325 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
151031-0042530027.jpg
325 KB, 1920x1080
>>133974226
Reasons to watch HO
>maximum bromance
>Froleytia's big juicy thighs
>a setting that makes so little sense it's amusing
>>
>>133993698
Not him but I already told yoy that Mikotofags have nothing to feel insecure about. Mikoto's been the queen of all LNs since quite a while. The rest are just scrubs
>>
>>133993718
Accelerator is why I love this series and always will be, even if he gets a bad end, which I doubt he will. Even if he dies, I'm sure Will-chan will come "get him" and he will get his forever he said he wanted in WWIII.
>>
>>133993761
Froleytia is beyond hotness.

The setting makes all kinds of sense though and it's not hard to follow. Maybe because we just finished the first volume you think there's too much unexplained?
>>
>>133993813
Accelerator himself is fine, but claiming his manga is "the only good thing to come from the series" is laughable at best.
>>
>>133993770
Sure. You're so confident and secure about your liking of Mikoto that you have to spam how she's the most popular LN girl anytime anyone says something bad about Mikoto or other girls that aren't Mikoto get love.
>>
>>133993836
I did say Railgun was the other good thing.

What did I miss? Pretty sure nothing. And Accelerator as a character is not that great, he's a huge edgelord. Still he's not bad and his story is good enough
>>
>>133993843
Mikotofags just can't stop getting BTFO.
>>
>>133993836
I never claimed that, anon. Wrong post. I just said I liked him the most, who is more subjective than what that other anon claimed
>>
>>133993883
You're just replying to yourself at this point. And the inly BTFO here is you.

You claimed Othinus is a main heroine, she's not.And besides from that Mikoto is number 1 best girl.

Stop losing anon, it's embarrassing. I'm out to sleep because this is just too hilarious
>>
>>133993884
My bad anon I thought you were this moron >>133993880
>>
>>133993940
You mad Touma is generic garbage mc and that index is his generic haremshit story?
>>
>>133993938
>You're just replying to yourself at this point.
No. Your delusions won't change the fact you're getting rekt for being stupid. Stop embarrassing yourself, it's getting sad.
>>
File: img000004.png (247 KB, 952x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000004.png
247 KB, 952x1400
>>133993966
I'm not mad, I'm incredulous you can claim Accelerator's manga is even good nevermind the best thing to come from the series. Unless you meant the idol spinoff, in which case you're 100% correct.
>>
>>133993966
Anon, stop sperging. Its embarrassing, and I even agree with you on Touma being garbage.
>>
>>133993817
No, I just feel it's an inherently silly and contrived scenario.

But thankfully the show seldom tries to take itself seriously
>>
>>133974418
>Heavy Object is just a silly side project that didn't warrant its own adaption. Especially when you consider its dubious origins and premise.

Like 90% of LN garbage?
>>
>>133993698
You're only hurting your side by playing dumb and acting even more insecure, Othinusfag.
>>
>>133994146
The only people that hurt their side by pretending to be retarded and acting insecure in this thread were the Mikotofags.
>>
>>133994095
This is below the average LNshit
>>
>>133994146
>>133994261
You're both insecure and genuinely retarded, no pretending to it.
>>
>>133994322
Hey, I'm just correcting the first faggot.
>>
>>133994294
>This is below the average LNshit
I don't even watch the show but even by just reading the premise I can tell the author put more effort than the average LN writer.
>>
>>133994353
Don't worry, you're still insecure and retarded. Fuck off.
>>
>>133994378
Nah.
>>
>>133994261
>pretending to be retarded
You here >>133993330 >>133993466 >>133993698. Fact.
>acting insecure
Every single one of your desperate and delusional Othinus posts advertising her because people are saying Mikoto is more popular, which is not false.
>>
>This thread
Looks like Othinusfags really are the new worst fans. Mikotofags have to settle for second place. Misakifags are now third.
>>
>>133994474
Mikotofags are still the worst. They literally derailed another thread again this time.
>>
Latest episode is the best out of all the entire series. I felt satisfied seeing them winning this time.
>>
>>133994474
>Misakifags are worse than Frendafags
>>
>>133994474
>new
Othinusfags have been worst fans for a while now.
>>
>>133994391
Except those posts were related to the events of this thread, you retard. They weren't random accusations.

>Every single one of your desperate and delusional Othinus posts advertising her because people are saying Mikoto is more popular, which is not false.
In your twisted version of events, maybe, but Mikotofags clearly started with the desperation and delusions, which went beyond simply stating Mikoto is the most popular. Quit your tunnelvision.
>>
>>133994474
One bad thread doesn't discount a history of popping in to derail ontopic conversation to steer the conversation to Mikoto.
>>
>>133994474
Anti-fandom shitpost ranking: Anti-Mikotofags > Anti-Frendafag > Anti-Othinusfag > *

There's a correlation here.
>>
>>133994579
>replying to yourself

Shameful. Too bad that's not what was agreed in Raildex threads. Mikotofags invading NT14 threads with character hate and waifufaggotry still keeps them at worst fans.
>>
>>133994648
Not everyone who dislikes Othinus is a Mikotofag
>>
>>133994648
Nice paranoia. We should add that to the list besides insecurity.

>invading NT14 threads
>with character hate and waifufaggotry
Nice lies. Typical Othinusfag.
>>
>>133994698
I'm obviously talking about the faggots who tried to turn NT14 threads into Mikoto imagedump threads.
>>
>>133994474
Othinusfags are fucking cancer. All the muh girl is #1 and shitting on other girls while fawning Othinus got them somewhere and that somewhere is cancer.
>>
>>133994731
You must not have been there if you didn't see threads talking about the new chapters suddenly turn into "Hey guys, who cares about that, Mikoto a best, let's talk about Mikoto guys, stop talking about Kamisato and his harem" several times.
>>
>>133989904
NT14 actually sold better than NT13
>>
>>133994648
>>133994698
In addition, not every Mikotofag ships Kamikoto or dislikes Othinus because of shipping. There are plenty of reasons to not like Othinus that aren't "she ruined a ship that's shitty anyway"
>>
>>133994753
Every shipfag is fucking cancer, holy shit. And what the fuck am I doing in this thread even though there is nothing new to discuss.
>>
>>133994648
Othinusfags complaining about invading with character hate and waifufaggotry is the peak of pot calling the kettle black hypocrisy when they do have all the time since NT9.
>>
>>133994731
>nice lies
For example, did you forget this thread already, you retarded Mikotofag? >>133431523

Stay retarded and wrong. Too bad you can't change history and you can't change too the insecurity Mikotofags showed in this thread.

>>133994753
>shitting on other girls

That almost never happens, and the only times it happens, it's in response to other fans doing the same. Stop making shit up.
>>
>>133994810
Othinusfags weren't even that active during the NT11 and NT13 times.

You're just proving how new and full of shit you are.
>>
>>133994753
All shippers and waifufags are cancer.
>>
>>133994765
>Implying things that didn't happened
>Implying NT14 during translation period weren't full of Touma vs Kamsiato shitstorms and waifufaggotry about Touma's harem vs Kamisato's harem and harems in general
Keep reaching.
>>
>>133994902
Except those things happened and even an example was linked above.
Quit pretending to know anything about Raildex threads. You're just proving that Mikotofags aren't even true Raildex lurkers.
>>
>>133994825
I'm not a shipper or waifufag but I have to step in and call you out. Yes, Othinusfags are guilty of shitting on other girls and invading threads with faggotry, just like all the other camps. I'm not calling other-girl shippers innocent, but Othinusfags aren't innocent either. You're all shit
>>
heavy object is very mediocre
I really don't know why I continue watching it, I know it's not going to get any better
>>
>>133994902
So I was right, you weren't there.
>>
>>133994863
>weren't even that active during the NT11 and NT13 times.
Except they were still active, very and especially so for NT13 because they wanted to spam against Misaka.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact Othinusfags do that in general.
>>
>>133994951
I dare you to find an unrelated Index thread Othinusfags invaded or tried to invade.
>>
>>133994989
This very thread. They may not have started it, but it takes two, you know?
>>
>>133994969
>very and especially so for NT13 because they wanted to spam against Misaka.

You're assuming that Othinusfags have it against Mikoto and that people who shitposted Mikoto in NT13 threads were Othinusfags. Too many biased assumptions to take you seriously.
>>
>>133994949
>Grasping at straws because one thread had a couple of Mikotofags who posted an opinion about Mikoto and hated Othinus
Trying too hard much?

>>133994965
Too bad I was and I know exactly what you trying to do and it isn't going to work. Keep reaching.
>>
>>133995041
If you're going to blame them for being successfully baited into a thread, might as well blame all of us as Raildexfags for derailing this HO thread with meta Raildex garbage.
>>
>>133995132
Well it's a well known fact 95% of the fanbase is cancer anyways so that might not be far off base.
>>
>>133995076
>assuming that Othinusfags have it against Mikoto
Most of them do. To think they don't means you must not lurk Raildex thread a whole lot.
>who shitposted Mikoto in NT13 threads were Othinusfags
It's not hard to spot when some of them post Othinus or show their bias for Othinus and use her to undermine Mikoto.
>>
>>133995117
So now your "lies" changed to "grasping at straws".

Nice backpedalling. You're still full of shit and fail to convince anyone who actually was there.
>>
>>133995132
Wasn't that what I was saying
>>
mods just delete this thread thanks
>>
>>133995184
>It's invading because he made an opinionated post I don't like!
>It's waifufaggotry even though they weren't spamming or forcing her, only said they like her and hated Othinus
Keep reaching, pathetic Othinusfag.
>>
>>133995176
>Most of them do
Not really. You're letting the shipper wars distort your view of a whole fanbase.

Let's say what you said is correct, it doesn't mean it's exclusive for Othinusfags to be against Mikoto. I see far more posts crying Othinusfags than Othinus posts insuting or badmouthing Mikoto.
>>
>>133995176
What if I'm an Othinusfag who just hates Mikotofags and thinks as a character she's fine?
>>
>>133995323
Still defending that Mikotofaggotry even when you got told off in that very thread as well?

Talk about being pathetic.
>>
>>133994825
>Linking to a thread that shows a mad Othinus causing a small shitstorm because he was baiting and was butthurt about a post that was made many hours earlier

Are you sure you aren't actually a Othinus hater falseflagging?
>>
>>133995408
The shitstorm was caused by the Mikoto shitposters pretending they weren't in fact, shitposting. Their defensive troll logic got so fucking stupid at the end that it was just embarrassing.
>>
>>133995485
if the shitstorm was caused by Mikoto shitposters as you claim, then why did it took like over 10 hours later for there to be a shitstorm? The shitstorm only started because that mad Othinusfag replied over 10 hours later to bait and engage in a retarded argument to get himself out of the corner he backed himself into when he tried to deny that he was mad and baiting.

You didn't thought this out, did you?
>>
>>133995399
>No argument after the flaws in his shitposting got outed
Yeah, I thought so.

You don't even know who I am. Stay salty, shitposter.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.