[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: v3.png (170 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
v3.png
170 KB, 600x857
Dragon ball Super or Dragon ball Multiverse which one is better?
>>
>>133933903
Dragon Ball super is retarded
>>
>>133933973
I like DB but the super saiyan blue is too much
>>
>>133933903
funny how the fan stuff is better than the original
>>
>>133934179
Why Blue though? Why not red? Purple? Pink? White? Why blue?
>>
>>133934796
Super Saiyan represented a fire aura. I believe Blue is a hotter flame, so that's the natural growth of the "flame" motif
>>
>>133933903

It's sad that it used to be king of shonen manga and anime and then comes out of retirement not doing anything better than what's coming out now. And then they show flashbacks to DBZ and that still looks better.

You know what? Super is worse than GT. Yeah I went there.
>>
Multiverse is kind of boring, but it's not as stupid as Super. Salagir isn't perfect or anything but he's a hell of a lot better than Toei.
>>
>>133933903
both are shit
>>
>>133935458
Toriyama said red>blue

SSB is weaker than SSG
>>
File: shrug.jpg (106 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
106 KB, 347x346
Why the fuck are they redoing the Resurrection of F movie in DBSuper? It'd be exactly like if as they had shoehorned, say, Tree of Might or Broly into DBZ with entire episodes about it. This doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>133938639
Because Toriyama wrote BotG and RoF.
>>
>>133935591
GT and Super have the same problem; everyone is a fucking jobber, only Goku (and Vegeta) is allowed to have cool hair.
Multiverse has the same problem; Salagir wants to pander the feminist with Mary Sue Bra and the power levelfags.
>>
>>133938639
Money and they want the series to stand in its own.>>133933903
>>
Dragon ball GT
>>
>>133934179
>>133934796
I just realized that Goku will have to eventually get his end of Z/GT blue and yellow clothes. That shit will look horrible with blue hair.
>>
>>133941497
>blames the clothes over the hair
>blames the first idea instead of the latter

Do you have shit in your brain or something?
>>
>>133941730
>implying I blamed anything
Both things will look horrible together
>>
>>133933903
Young Jijii's AF is better than multiverse
>>
>>133941872
>That shit will look horrible with blue hair.

Clearly you blamed blue/yellow clothes here, else the statement would have been
>That shit will look horrible with blue/yellow clothes

Blaming both
>That shit will look horrible

Was that hard?
>>
>>133941996
Blue/yellow clothes look ok, blue hair looks ok, those clothes with that hair will look horrible
>>
>>133938639
It would not be exactly like making episodes about those movies because they are not canon, filler in the original tv anime is one thing but movies that would fuck up the plot can't happen as episodes.
They're also changing certain elements of Resurrection F just like they did Battle of the Gods, so esentially those movies are now non-canon as well, as things happen differently in Super and Super is the true new canon
>>
>>133940731

At least GT tries in other departments. SSJ4 looks so much better compared to red hair and blue hair and golden shower frieza. When the biggest villain in the series comes back and his ultimate form is worst than a non-canon movie villain from a decade ago, you know you fucked up.

There's no effort in any of this. GT may have been shit but it tried to to not be shit. Super could care less and just wants to cash a check.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.