[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiyoshi x Hana Shinanigans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21
File: 654236.png (614 KB, 795x651) Image search: [Google]
654236.png
614 KB, 795x651
Literally the only reason I find myself still reading prison school.

Kind of disappointing to admit I dont care much anything else going on anymore.
>>
>>133898844
Same here OP... can't get enough
>>
File: hana-san.jpg (321 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
hana-san.jpg
321 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>133898844
doesn't he love another girl in anime?
>>
>>133898844
There have been many other highlights, but this current part has been a bit of a drag. I feel like the payoff for the VP becomes helpless arc is never going to be big enough to justify the rest of it.
>>
It moves really slow.
I just want them to look at each others medusa/mushroom
>>
File: kiyohana.png (554 KB, 1095x1600) Image search: [Google]
kiyohana.png
554 KB, 1095x1600
>>133901095
he does, but further in the manga his feelings for Hana develop
>>
>>133902634
Nah he doesn't even care for Hana
>>
I agree he needs to get with Hana that's the only thing I'm waiting for, and if he is to be with Chiyo they should hurry and get together so I can stop reading
>>
>>133898844
/a/ is not your blog, faggot.

>>133900356
>...
Stop doing that.
>>
>>133902830
Exactly, the mangaka needs to hurry up and have another arc between kiyoshi and Chiyo again
>>
This week has chapter, right?
>>
>>133903840
No
>>
>>133903990
Another week without, why live.
>>
>>133904327
I don't know brother, but we must remain strong in Gakuto we trust.
>>
>>133898844
Hana fags plz
>>
>>133898844
>Kind of disappointing to admit I dont care much anything else going on anymore.
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>133903347
nah
>>
>>133903532
yeah so Kiyoshi can realize he don't feel shit for Chiyo and that Hana is the best girl
>>
Whrns the new chapter supposed to be out? we've had alot of breaks lately
>>
>>133898844
The series is good, but Hana x Kiyoshi moments are what make this series amazing.

Nothing has topped the futon scene thus far.
>>
The slow arc coupled with several breaks have really destroyed the fanbase here. People will blame Hanafags but its more that nothing happens and it still hasn't hit the calvary battle. The Risa vs Hana race was really awesome atleast.
>>133909368
Probably this week. Usually the magazine will say when manga return but no one cares to look
>>
>>133908363
you got them mix backwards, the only one who feels anything is hana, kiyoshi just doesn't know how to act after being molested by a girl for over a month.
>>
Hana know deep inside that she loves Kiyoshi. He belives that love Chiyo, but I hope that in the future he realizes its just a "first love" and that Chiyo is his friend, maybe best.
>>
File: t173-011.jpg (197 KB, 862x1225) Image search: [Google]
t173-011.jpg
197 KB, 862x1225
chiyofags don't know when to give up
>>
>>133910653
>thinking lust is the same as love

>being this naive
>>
>>133910772

they're 15 year olds in an ecchi manga
do you think they know the difference
>>
>>133910884
yes.
>>
>>133910772
>Ignoring the fact that Chiyo doesn't care about Kiyoshi that much.
>>
>>133910772
>>133910928
0/10
>>
>>133908363
>Women throw themselves at MC
>He feels nothing but goes with it anyways
>Best girl gets shafted

Nice boat end coming soon?
>>
>>133911399
>Nice boat end
Hanafags literally want this without even realizing.
>>
File: Volume_14.jpg (287 KB, 850x1195) Image search: [Google]
Volume_14.jpg
287 KB, 850x1195
>>133911399
>>133911479

>yandere
>>
File: nope.jpg (262 KB, 862x1225) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
262 KB, 862x1225
>>133910653
Not a Chiyofag, but you forgot to mention how literally two pages after that one Kiyoshi thinks that Hana is insane.
>>
>>133911714
You know that the true Hana x Kiyoshi moment is after this, right?
>>
>>133911807
In which Kiyoshi reacts with complete puzzlement? Yeah I know the one.

I'm not saying that Hana X Kiyoshi won't happen but Kiyoshi hasn't really done much to show that their feelings are mutual.
>>
>>133911871
He's show he's attracted to Hana at least. That's more that can be said of Chiyo.
>>
>>133898844
I really just want to see what would happen at the cavalry match.
>>
Like I said, she's just his first love, but he will realizes that she's just a great friend.

And Chiyo probably lost some of the magic that she had in the start. God, she still believes that Kiyoshi likes Sumo and that he wasnt in the girls room invasion.
>>
>>133898844
Drop it already.

Shipperfags are retarded, you're trying to make a "ship" in a manga about pissing and S&M and other retarded garbage.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: p014.jpg (243 KB, 728x1037) Image search: [Google]
p014.jpg
243 KB, 728x1037
>>133911807
Hanafags are beyond stupid.

Did you miss the entirety of the next chapters where Kiyoshi reveals he doesn't know what to do with life because he was pissed on?

He doesn't care about Hana, he never even implied it. He was mindfucked because it's a fucking comedy and you still like to cherrypick you fucking sperglord.
>>
>>133912762
This.

He though the whole thing was terrible and fucked up. Kiyoshi literally had to compare himself to Gakuto's shitfest just to feel good about himself again. If that doesn't say how he honestly felt about the whole futon experience then I don't know what else does.
>>
File: 13.jpg (165 KB, 866x1229) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
165 KB, 866x1229
>>133898844
>Hanafags will never not be in suicide watch
>>
File: 1432512854108.jpg (19 KB, 370x347) Image search: [Google]
1432512854108.jpg
19 KB, 370x347
>>133912762
Oh wow, I've never seen anyone completely miss the point of those chapters so much.
>>
>>133914707
Oh wow, I've never seen anyone trying to grasp at straws so hard.

This is Kiyoshi's face when he thinks that Chiyo likes him. This is his face when he thinks about confessing to her.
>>
>>133915027
>>
>>133915027
>Still completely missing the point.
I'll give you the general conclusion. Hana knows what Kiyoshi is and what he has done and then accepts and loves Kiyoshi, Chiyo must tell herself that Kiyoshi is something other than what he really is. Now try to figure out what that means for the story.
>>
>>133915326
>>133915326
>Implying any of these faggots give a shit about the storys progression

Come the fuck on now just look at this fucking retard >>133914218 that completely missed the huge comedic misunderstanding setup for disaster behind the pic he used because hes just another moron using chiyo to troll threads with.
>>
>>133915509
>He shuts my trap
>He's trolling guise!!!!

>I say Hana is going to win
>It's totally not trolling and baiting chiyofags

You're fucking stupid, you're denying the simple fact that Kiyoshi clearly loves Chiyo yet you're grasping at straws for Hana and Kiyoshi.

The manga couldn't be more clear about his feelings since chapter 1, yet you're a fucking retard that chooses to deny all that and even the most recent chapter so that you can enjoy your headcanon.

Fuck off, you're the only troll here faggot.
>>
>>133915326
Literally everything Kiyoshi "has done" is completely Hana's fault and against his will...

The fact that Chiyo is clueless about the Hana situations doesn't mean anything because everybody in series doesn't know about their interactions besides Kate who has harmless photos.

Kiyoshi will take his experiences with Hana to his grave and confess his love to Chiyo and end up with Chiyo like he always wanted
>>
>>133915326
>Chiyo must tell herself that Kiyoshi is something other than what he really is

Chiyo doesn't try to think of Kiyoshi as something he's not, she's just clueless about the shit that happens to him.

Anzu in the last chapter thought Shingo saved her and that he wasn't lusting over her body, next you're going to tell me Anzu needs to make a headcanon of Shingo just to like him.

Fuck off already you're pathetic.
>>
For the record, I still feel the Manga is awesome, I just find myself caring less about the other plot points lately. Its probably just because have to wait for each chapter now.

and In defense of Hana fags everywhere, Chiyo is an infatuation with little to no real development between the characters relationship with each other.

weather they're bad experiences or not, there's an actual relationship growing, romantic or otherwise, between the two and its built on intense moments. its interesting to see.

Even after hes peed on, they continue to realize how they work incredibly well together, not only with the cell phone incident, but in the underwear exchange in the race. and then they just end up keeping each others underwear anyway. Weather or not he ends up with Chio or Hana, his interactions with Hana are infinitely more entertaining and they need to give me reasons to root for Chiyo beyond her just being cute.
>>
>>133915700
Nice try hanafag
>>
>>133915729
I meant to include myself, I indeed am gay for Hana I apologize
>>
>>133915700
Thats the entire point the author was making with the underwear thing. After all that crap of trying to get their underwear changed back to normal they still changed back to each others again. Even their stupidity is matching at this point and i dont see a problem with this but it seems to bother a ton of retards to the point its thread ruining.
>>
Finally after months of nonstop Hanafag circlejerking the rest of the fanbase has realized how cancerous they are.

>Chapters stop focusing on Hana for a few weeks
>All the Hanafags abandon the threads
Literally all casual shipperfags. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>133915700
This.
Because I'm an entertainmentfag. If Chiyo will be the endgame, then, so be it. Well, I had my fun reading Hana and Kiyoshi's interactions.
>>
>>133915782
KEEP IGNORING CHAPTER 197. >>133914218
>>133915027
>>133915059

You're beyond pathetic.
>>
File: 1441261907986.jpg (3 MB, 3848x3984) Image search: [Google]
1441261907986.jpg
3 MB, 3848x3984
>>133915847
>This amount of damage control

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sounds like Rukiafags screaming in Bleach that even if Ichigo ends up with Orihime he will always think of Rukia as more.

Shippers are fucking hilarious.
>>
>>133915608
>>133915675
So it's meaningless that Chiyo doesn't know that Kiyoshi frenched Hana, came close to doing it again, lied to her about his personal preference(you know the one that started their relationshop), hasn't told her that he really was spying on the girl, hasn't told her that he saw her naked and even sat next to her while bathing? But none of these things are Kiyoshi's fault, right?
>>
File: whatjusthappened.jpg (307 KB, 868x712) Image search: [Google]
whatjusthappened.jpg
307 KB, 868x712
>tfw Chiyofags and Hanafags arguing over who Kiyoshi will end up with

Romantic or not, I personally love the Kiyoshi/Mari shenanigans more due to the unexpected sense of camaraderie between the two and the ensuing stupidity that befalls on them both.
>>
>Kind of disappointing to admit I dont care much anything else going on anymore.
I wonder why, it's not like it's been trash from the start or anything.
>>
>>133916048
Everything Kiyoshi has done with Hana isn't his fault and Kiyoshi never wanted to do any of those things with her, Hana was always the aggressor never Kiyoshi, all the other stuff that Kiyoshi never told Chiyo about that happened at the beginning of the series is irrelevant now..

I'm sure Chiyo also has her share of secrets that have yet to be revealed that Kiyoshi doesn't know about, i doubt she's really as innocent as she's portrayed, everybody in this series has skeletons.
>>
File: IKT0CIm.jpg (143 KB, 1016x483) Image search: [Google]
IKT0CIm.jpg
143 KB, 1016x483
Les not all forget the real Ship/ Plot point of Prison School
>>
>>133916380
I think ive just loved the ladder so much i feel bitter cuz I want more. still my second favorite manga ATM
>>
Someone remeber the explanation to the Tanabata comparing with the situations from PS?
>>
>>133916076
I don't really agree. They are fun together some of the time but as a dynamic they aren't as good as the others for me because a lot of the time I feel like the characters aren't actually creating tension between themselves, and instead something beyond their control happens to put them in a compromising position.

Also Kyoshi doesn't seem to value romantic or sexual acts with Mari like he does with other girls. Though that does make for an interesting contrast with her sister, especially when comparing their respective boob grab chapters. His nonchalance towards her might belie the comradery you speak of but it doesn't do much for their sexual tension levels.

I can understand why you find it hot, but without the character tension it doesn't do much for me.
>>
>>133916076
Their connections is purely erotic to me, but still fun
>>
>>133916394
Right because it's Hana's fault Kiyoshi frenched her and it's Hana's fault that Kiyoshi likes wearing her underwear. And how do you think Chiyo will feel when she finds out that Kiyoshi has been lying to her from the start? You say it's irrelevant now but do you honestly think sumo is never going to come up in their relationship again? Or is Kiyoshi going to pretend he likes sumo for the rest of his life? Relationships that are based on lies and deceit rarely work out. And you're supporting this.
>>
Chiyo is gonna see a connection between Hana and Kiyo, and eventually come to terms and give Kiyo a steady approval, and Hes not going to take it easily and its going to force him to re think his opinion on all that has happened between Hana and himself. Its called Plot and Character Development
>>
File: img000008.png (336 KB, 864x1225) Image search: [Google]
img000008.png
336 KB, 864x1225
>>133916580
>I feel like the characters aren't actually creating tension between themselves
Then what is pic related? I also don't really see how this is in any way important. If you can't see Kiyoshi and Mari have crazy amounts of chemistry, you have to be pretty blind.
>>
File: yakiniku-outing.jpg (547 KB, 864x2096) Image search: [Google]
yakiniku-outing.jpg
547 KB, 864x2096
>>133916767
Pic related.

Not even a shippingfag but it's hilarious how in any series you'd take these as legitimate "doki doki" moments with their constant pausing and blushing between giving each other compliments, yet somehow in PS they don't count because they're not forward/obvious as the scenes with Chiyo/Hana.
>>
>>133916767
a lot of the time =/= every time

But I didn't really feel a lot of romance or sexual tension there either personally. If you have more invested in that moment than me, then more power to you, opinions man.
>>
>>133916993
Because PS is very unconventional and shits on a multitude of tropes. It isnt the garbarge harem crap all these shippers want it to be and ive heard tons of people say if it were to become that they were done with the series, i dont blame them. If i wanted garbage waifuwars id read nisekoi, this is why people are so annoyed with all this shipping and waifu crap going on now.
>>
>>133916994
>a lot of the time =/= every time
Fair enough, except there are quite a few more of them really. The moment they met for instance. Your argument just seems inane to me. If you don't really like their interactions, that's fine but it seems like you're just making shit up.
>>
>>133917143
While I agree with you, I do feel the situation with Hana is more than a Harem plot point
>>
>>133917193
What the fuck? The moment they met was filled with hatred and fear. You are incredibly delusional.
>>
>>133916993
Actually that has more to do with the fact that this is the only interaction they have that can be called romantic. And that people put more stock into couples where at least one of them obviously has shown romantic interest in the other is completely universal and has nothing to do with prison school.
>>
>>133917257
>The moment they met was filled with hatred and fear
What the flying fuck do you think tension means? Protip; we haven't been talking about romantic tension.
>>
>>133917193
nah, that's just how I feel, especially when I consider the snakes, the first pic you posted, the many scenes with them and the helpless version of the VP.

Then there's the mime kiss and grope scenes which didn't do anything for me because Kyoshi obviously didn't care.

I don't really see how you could read anything into their meeting personally.

We'll just have to agree to disagree because I feel I've explained my point of view pretty well at this point.
>>
>>133917322
Boy that is nervous about a girl that previously wanted him out of the school and was queen bitch of the universe suddenly agreeing to the notion of all going out to eat isnt exactly romance to begin with.
>>
File: counting on you.jpg (263 KB, 863x1300) Image search: [Google]
counting on you.jpg
263 KB, 863x1300
>>133917322
They've literally had more than just that moment though. Not insinuating "MarixKiyoshi ftw!" but you'd have to be blind not to notice the amount of times they've been at ease with each other throughout the escape plan arc.
>>
>>133917431
>Not insinuating "MarixKiyoshi ftw!

Oh fucking please, you're defending your pathetic ship to death just like every other retarded shipper AKA hanafaggots and chiyofaggots.
>>
File: 1436162241385.png (5 KB, 254x250) Image search: [Google]
1436162241385.png
5 KB, 254x250
To all hana-fags: kiyoshi will fug alot of fucking girls throughout the series.. hana will ofcourse keep trying to win kiyoshi over with her psycho tsundere ways leading to great moments.

To chiyo fags: Chiyo a shit right now. Kiyoshi got feelings for her atm but we dont know how it will develop yet. I hope she loses her pure maiden persona and goes full slutty/crazy soon. Make things more interesting.

P.s
Were there raws last week?
>>
>>133917479
>kiyoshi will fug alot of fucking girls

Nice joke.
>>
>>133917431
But none of those can explicitly seen as 'romantic'. The scene after the entrapment of Kate literally had Mari telling Kiyoshi he should take her out on a date, even if that was probably not her intention.
>>
>>133917455
>I can't discuss for shit s-sooo...... shipper!

Except I was mentioning how I liked their interactions because they were far less romance-induced and more dumb comedy as PS should be. I literally didn't give a shit about shipping until someone brought it up. Looks like you're just as bad as the fucking shippers too with your retarded anti-shipping goggles.
>>
>>133917506
Hana, chiyo, mari, vp and even risa have already collewded with kiyoshi in one way or another..
The most extreme parts have been with hana followed by ass sucking with mari and then the mind game lewdness with risa... infact risa has held his dick twice. Chiyo comes in 2nd last because ep1 voyeur and anticlimactic crazy slut episode. The stuff with vp was gangbang tier with most boys present apart from some tits poping out at times.
So its not improbable to assume that kiyoshi will continue to be in lewd situations with many more girls.
>>
>muh dumb jokes
>muh dirty comedy
>i can't handle it when people point out the romance/sexy!times, it's ruining the series!

Shipping wars are cancerous af but to ignore any and all moments of romance/sexual encounters in the story is just being autistic. The boys want to get laid or get a GF by the end of this. To not even discuss any ounce of that when the series basically spurs it on as part of their school life goals and as main highlights of the story is beyond retarded at this point.
>>
>>133917776
lewd != fuck

I get what you mean however, kiyoshi seems to be the catalyst and main character in terms of intense perverted moments with the female cast but the closest person he's come to fucking so far is Hana and he only got to deep kiss and hold hands technically. Pissing is a whole other story.
>>
>>133917431
Chiyo in the backround lookin like a stalker is funny as shit
>>
>>133918317
We need more moments like that. Hell we need more moments of Chiyo in general.
>>
File: s006.jpg (213 KB, 869x1273) Image search: [Google]
s006.jpg
213 KB, 869x1273
Reminder that Shingo jacks off on those stockings Kate gave him
>>
>>133918737
Damn, I still remember that panel with the stockings. Kate can be really hot af when she's not going full crazy.
>>
>>133918737
i bet he sniffed the fuck out of those the rest of the day
>>
>>133918948
I know I would.
>>
>>133918737
why the fuck did she give him her stockings

for what reason
>>
>>133919134
Because based Shingo is player like that
>>
>>133919134
Shingo a stealth pervert.
>>
>>133919437
>shit Shingo
Fixed. Eagerly awaiting the day the snitch gets his stiches.
>>
>>133920019
Seriously, the only redeeming quality about him is Anzu and he treats her like shit.
>>
>>133920164
Shingo is another level of anti-hero
>played the bad guy when Kiyoshi did the break-out plan
>cooperates with the USG in attempting to expel the boys from school
>last minute pseudo-redemption
>does the most retarded thing to get a girl to kiss him and blames Kiyoshi for it when he has been ignoring his common sense every step of the way
>gets into this ridiculous boob groping obsession that results in him flat out begging a girl to allow him to grope her up

It's basically his character to be the unlikable dickweed, and as much as we all hate him he helps drive the plot forward and spices up the story a bit.
>>
>>133920251
Yeah it's definitely a love-hate thing. He's so unlikable but he still manages to add a different "flavor" to the comedy/scenarios in the series.
>>
>>133920251
>>133920392
He is plot device fodder for kiyoshi to get some pussay
>>
>>133898844
Shipfags are the worst.
>>
File: anzu.png (464 KB, 540x572) Image search: [Google]
anzu.png
464 KB, 540x572
>>133920251
I unironically like Shingo
He is the type to go from shit to best boy, even if right now he is just above the shit, he will do great, just wait
It just takes patience
>>
>>133921173
I seriously hope so, else it'd be a waste to have him end up with Anzu.
>>
>>133921173
You have a heart of gold, Anzu.
>>
>>133917776
Some people just can't handle such adult topics
>>
File: img000017.png (404 KB, 855x1300) Image search: [Google]
img000017.png
404 KB, 855x1300
Time to post best couple.
>>
>>133920019
You mean like everyone else?

Every single one of them betrays each other for pussy you giant retard.

Kiyoshi betrayed them all by escaping prison the first time, Joe and Gakuto had fights and they all thought with their dicks more than their heads at least 2 times.

Hell fucking look at Andre.

i swear to god people like you shouldn't read comedy, Shingo's situation was funny and so are the rest of them. But you take it so seriously it's just beyond retarded, the characters don't give a fuck and neither does the author, they've all done the same.
>>
>>133926658
Gakuto is the only genuinely nice guy who cares about his buddies.
>>
>>133898844
>more hana shit
About time I dropped this
>>
>>133926658
Why are you so upset, Shingofag? Only Shingo and Andre are traitors but Andre doesn't even come close to the level of Shingo. He truly is the worst.
>>
I'm wishing for a new boy who's not a doormat and wants to take over the school.
>>
File: 1417819286700.png (104 KB, 250x270) Image search: [Google]
1417819286700.png
104 KB, 250x270
>>133926658
>But you take it so seriously it's just beyond retarded
The projection.
>>
Soon expect PS Drama ep. 5 on kissasian
>>
>>133916767
She is starting to talk more like assman.
>>
>>133930878
Well she is an assgirl.
>>
>>133928320
Andre has been shitty since the ASC came into the story, Shingo was shitty for about 15 Chapters, Andre and Joe are the worst boys and isn't close
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.