[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just put the ham IN the sandwich?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Why not just put the ham IN the sandwich?
>>
>>133854801
He prefers a lettuce sandwich.
>>
>>133854801
Because he's a true gourmet unlike you pleb.

A bun on top and bottom kills the flavor of what's inside. To actually savor the taste of the bacon or meat inside you have to remove the top bun or eat them separately.
>>
File: 1398966748595.png (792 KB, 931x1095) Image search: [Google]
1398966748595.png
792 KB, 931x1095
/mu/ made him do that
>>
File: carltonbanks.jpg (15 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
carltonbanks.jpg
15 KB, 289x400
Hey /a/, would you make me a sandwich?
>>
>>133855077
Feel free to leave anytime with your shit taste in music
>>
>>133854801
Didn't you girlfriend teach you anything?
You don't mix meat and carbs in the same meal, you eat them separately!
>>
>>133854983
>To actually savor the taste of the bacon or meat inside you have to remove the top bun or eat them separately.
That's too complicated for Americans though, I shit you not, I once saw a bunch of them completely bewildered about how Europeans manage to eat open-topped sandwiches without all the ingredients falling off and getting scattered everywhere.

It was some bizarre shit.
>>
>not wanting to eat with one hand and fap on the other
Who are the real plebs here?
>>
File: ddt.jpg (132 KB, 635x850) Image search: [Google]
ddt.jpg
132 KB, 635x850
/ck/ here, pure pleb material
>>
>>133857309

is this some weird primative tradition from when european cities keep getting bombed and everything was dogshit?
>>
File: a.png (244 KB, 343x500) Image search: [Google]
a.png
244 KB, 343x500
>>133855133
>b-but /a/ made fun of my shitty vocaloids
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.