[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Say hello to the oceaaaaaaaaan!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: cards.png (894 KB, 955x717) Image search: [Google]
cards.png
894 KB, 955x717
>Say hello to the oceaaaaaaaaan!
>>
>>133832754
A kid bit my hand when I touched his Dark Magician card during those days.
>>
>>133833242
I got BTFO by a guy thrice (quadruple?) my age at a tournament in 2001, he used psychological tricks to get me to reveal my hand and then made me trade my exodia pieces by tricking me into thinking they were fakes
>>
File: card.jpg (76 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
76 KB, 400x580
Some asshole kid kept on switching his Stone Golem into defense mode after attacking. I told him that's not how to play the game but he just kept doing it on all of his turns. I ended up losing the game.
>>
My older brother tricked me into trading a rare card I got by telling me my card's worthless. He offered to trade it for his worthless card and I took the bait. After I realized he never gave it back.
>>
File: man eater bug.jpg (127 KB, 400x589) Image search: [Google]
man eater bug.jpg
127 KB, 400x589
>Opponent plays card face down
>I attack with my strongest monster
>It's fucking Man Eater Bug
Seriously, fuck that card. The cunt had like three of them.
>>
I don't know why but after getting a blue eyes white dragon I just felt like mashing it into a ball. Pretty autistic.
>>
File: ookazi.jpg (92 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
ookazi.jpg
92 KB, 400x580
Me and this guy start a game with 2000 LP.
In the first turn he activates Ookazi which takes away 800 of my LP. He had 4 of these. I lose in the first turn.
>>
File: pep.jpg (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
62 KB, 800x800
Looking back, I mostly had bad memories of this game even though I bought a lot of cards. I had no one to play them with, and when I did I always lost. Half the very few people I went up against blatantly cheated. I even spent hours on many friday nights laying my cards on the floor, slowly planning and stacking them together to form my own deck. I never got to enjoy the thrill of a duel like Yugi Muto or Joey did. No excitement or suspense, no satisfaction from a well played match. Only short lived and dissapointing duels for 5 years.
>>
>>133835910
I played with the gooks in school, I also played MTG but never won because the gooks that were actually worth a shit all played MTG.

So I was king of YGO with my H20 deck, but sucked so much ass at MTG I can't even remember how to play it it was that bad a memory.
>>
>>133835910
Ya I feel for you man. When I was really into Yu-Gi-Oh! as a kid I bought so many fucking cards. I still have them in my trunk in my closet. Books full of plastic sleeves of these cards. One night me and my buddy got drunk and our convo turned to yu-gi-oh and he went over to his apartment down the hall, got his cards and we had a good duel. I lost though, but that was the first time I actually felt like I played a good game even though I haven't bought a pack in years.
>>
>>133832754
FUCKING TOPSIE STOP THROWING YOUR TRASH CARDS TO US COMMONS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I used to have a friend that often bought yugioh cards and never played the game. He just liked to collect them.
>>
>>133833313
How old would that have made him? I'm picturing some 30-year old autistic neckbeard going full Tomoko on some 10-year old.
>>
>>133835473
I would never overtly trick him, but sometimes I would ask my younger brother to trade me a card I knew was quite valuable or good, he would agree to it, and then after I used it to beat him he would then cry to our mom and throw a fit until she made me give it back to him. It got to the point where I made him agree that every trade we would do is absolutely final, and the little shit would still do the same thing and get away with it.
>>
File: 1431341701268.jpg (47 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
1431341701268.jpg
47 KB, 299x293
>>133835620
Who plays a game with 2000 LP? You should have expected it to end within the first or second turn.
>>
MONSTAH CARDOH!!!
>>
>>133836979
>Who plays a game with 2000 LP?

Everyone in the first season of the anime.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.