[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KANEKI IS BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: kaneki is back.jpg (130 KB, 540x803) Image search: [Google]
kaneki is back.jpg
130 KB, 540x803
KANEKI IS BACK
>>
kaneki is kill
>>
looks white to me
>>
File: 1392120860384.jpg (47 KB, 520x473) Image search: [Google]
1392120860384.jpg
47 KB, 520x473
>>133791425
>>
YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
Bait
>>
His new Kagune looks weird. And why is his hair black again?
>>
>>133796970
It has to do with the white/black symbolism. I'm still trying to figure it out but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with humanity/innocence.

His hair is black now for the same reason the trap's hair is black now.
>>
So I can finally pick this shit back up now, great.
>>
I wonder if we can say goodbye to Haise, or if this'll just be momentarily. I miss old Kaneki when he wasn't crazy, since :re started we've only seen his crazy side.
>>
>>133796970
wait, wait are there more spoilers somewhere?
>>
>>133797209
Full chapter's out.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4172871130
>>
>>133797227
thanks Anon-san
>>
Does anybody know what the hell happened on the last page? I can't make sense out of it.
>>
>>133797310
Not only you. It looked kinda like Urie got sliced off top of his torso.
>>
>>133797227
>ALIENS looking kagune
hmmmmm.
>>
>>133797310
I think that's Noro real body/weakness and Urie cut it down
>>
>>133797901
Then Noro died?
>>
Kaneki giving Kanae the same injury Arima did to him.And he's no longer cracking his finger.

Does that mean that Kaneki is picking up habits after his second tormentor Arima now?
>>
>>133797989
probably and he has that lips thing going on like arima did when they made a close-up on his quinqe.
>>
>>133797989
Fuck, you are right. When we saw Kaneki awaken before, we knew because of the cracking of his finger. I wonder what Ishida is planning.
>>
About the Quinx squad, do you think they'll ever be the main focus? So far they've had their own subplots going around, but the main focus is always on the characters from TG. Kanae is the most important character from re, and that shouldn't be the case.
>>
>>133798038
>>133798106

It's even worse. His first habit, hand touching chin while lying was after first person who inflicted physical and mental pain upon him. His mother.
Then finger cracking from Yamori.

Now he's not only aiming for the eye as Arima. His fighting style become more static and ruthless. Showing off how more powerful he is. Also Kaneki became creepily calm now
>>
>>133796970
it's blood
>>
>>133797119
yeah it was for symbolism but there has to be logic you retard, it's blood
>>
>>133796970
It is blood.
>>
So I'm guessing either 2 things happened since I can't read moon.

1. Kaneki killed Tsukiyama due to something that Nico had told him

2. Kaneki wounded and knocked out Tsukiyama to similate death and get him out of there easier

Something tells me it is number 1.
>>
File: 1443661549669.png (48 KB, 182x237) Image search: [Google]
1443661549669.png
48 KB, 182x237
He tells Haise to go to bed, but wasn't Haise a dream?

Dreams don't sleep, they DISAPPEAR
>>
>>133799907
Haise is just a Phantom, created by Kaneki's mind just to survive. To avert eyes from his real self.
When there would be no longer need for that Phantom it would dissapear
>>
>>133799907
Haise is real as long as memories exist, same for Kaneki

and do to Kaneki's healing factor he can never really forget

so now we have Haise + Kaneki
>>
hat jemand ein schwanz
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.